[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to start a non profit organization that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0311.jpg (84KB, 620x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
84KB, 620x675px
I'm trying to start a non profit organization that's goal is to raise money to buy federal land to build reservations for transgender people. Do you think my idea is worth the effort?
>>
are you the faggot who wants to volunteer in a refugee camp? if so, neck yourself. those transgenders are already gettig enough free victim points just for being mentally ill.
>>
>>18194180
Um sir I'll have you know they have suffered more than any other group in this country. What did Native Americans do to deserve reservations? They have their land away. Transgenders deserve it.
>>
>>18194174
Umm no. I'm sorry, but most reservations I been too are the worst places on earth. Why do you want to seperate from the rest of everyone?
>>
>>18194174
no, it is a bad idea. reasons:

1. reservations are absolute shitholes the vast majority of the time. i grew up next to one, and the people in it treated it like total and complete garbage. i traveled to places in indonesia where doors were a luxury, and they still ran their villages better than the reservations back home in canada
2. transgendered people need a LOT of support and resources, and they won't be getting any of it in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.
3. many of them, probably the vast majority of them, will not uproot their lives to move out to the middle of nowhere.
>>
>reservations
By that do you mean concentration camps? If so, let me know how I can help.
>>
great bait. Race is a social construct.
>>
>>18194174
>I'm trying to start a non profit organization
then you'd better actually talk to a counselor

IRS is gonna ask you every year
>Why should this be NON profit as opposed to profit?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.