[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgive me for wanting a micro analyzation but is it weird that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170405_220143.png (3MB, 1440x1814px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_220143.png
3MB, 1440x1814px
Forgive me for wanting a micro analyzation but is it weird that my boyfriend's male friend called me an angel while thanking me for something? Isn't that more of a pet name/used when flirting?
>>
>>18193871

ehh. its a little odd these days, but that sort of thing used to be hella common. my boss calls me 'babe' which used to drive me insane, but hes from a differnet time.

and while your boyfriends friend might be from this time, everyones different. at worst id assume he was trying to 'sisterfy' you. its common when someone starts dating a girl as the friend thinks that treating that girl like a really close friend will mean he doesn't get iced out nearly as much.
>>
>>18193871
You're reading too deep.
>>
>>18193880
Well I've been dating my bf for like 4 years and there's definitely no reason for him to feel like he will be iced out. I just felt like it was really odd for him to say it when he could've just said thanks and that's it
>>
>>18193881
Probably but I just want to know for sure
>>
>>18193871
Can kinda sorta maybe perhaps lightly confirm.
I have used angel with a girl I dated in the warm-up flirt period.
>>
>>18193871
Angel is definitely used more towards girls you get a "younger sister" kinda vibe from round here, less sexual more patronising.
>>
>>18194124
How though?

And the only time ever in my life I've been called it is during that get to know flirty beginning stage or in a relationship so that's why I don't get its used like a sisterly thing
>>
It's not a pet name. It's not weird. It's common and normal to call someone an angel after receiving a favor. If a grandma drops a quarter while paying her groceries and you pick it up for her, she can call you an angel and it doesn't mean she wants to fuck.
>>
>>18193914
>Probably but I just want to know for sure
Then ask him. That should be your first reaction. If you don't know what someone meant, ask them. Don't be a mind reader, don't overthink. Put it out of your mind, wait until you see that person again and ask them.
>>
You know there are people out there who call random strangers love right?

Compared to that angel is pretty mild.

>tfw the closest you have ever had a girl say she loved you was when the waitress at the juice bar said "here you go love" while handing you your juice
>tfw not enough ginger in the juice.
>>
Calm down. It's just "Angel". If he called you "Sugar tits" then maybe...
>>
I personally call almost everyone that helps me with something an angel. Be it a stranger or a friend, boy or girl. Nothing special about it really
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.