[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 34

File: ATOGA gender.jpg (23KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA gender.jpg
23KB, 640x425px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>18193808
Brothers, sisters, I need help
I posted this in the last thread, reposting it now

I consider myself a good man for my gf. Everytime I'm with her and I see her smile, I know she's happy. I hug her, she hugs me, and it truly feels like something...else. Now, long story short, one of her kidneys is failing, and I do not know how to handle the fact that she is extremely sick at this moment

Right now, she is going to get herself some treatment for this shit. But I feel like today will be the last time I ever see her smile again

I need to overcome this paranoia that she wont be alright, any helpfull advice?
>>
some bitch I matched with on tinder the other day just asked if I wanna get Mexican food with her right now, even though its fucking 11pm. Should I? shes like a 7/10 but idk man that seems like a lot of fuckin work right now
>>
File: UQ602VN.gif (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
UQ602VN.gif
29KB, 600x450px
Jesus fucking christ I am so depressed, help me...how do I approach a girl in my class, a somebody who I never really talked to(very small contact during a class)?

I'm so fucking pissed right now, because I know I have a chance with her but I threw it away by not doing anything when she stared and smiled at me the whole class, but what was I supposed to do?
Now I'm afraid she literally threw me out of her list because she believes I'm a spinless faggot.

I thought I would finally get to say hi this time, but she arrived late to class and didn't sit near me, class ended I had to ask stuff to our teacher and then she disappeared...

So how do I fucking do it?
I can't arrange things up, I don't want an awkward situation where I go to meet her like a creepy fuck.
Actually I had an occasion, she was sitting alone in a hall, texting her friends.

But I didn't go for it, because I don't want to come by surprise or that she has this impression I stalked her until she is alone...please tell me I did good.

Ideas :
-Ask a classmate on facebook, who knows her to give me her number.

-Add her on facebook even though she will ask herself why I'm adding her out of the blue and no balls to talk to her.

-Wait until next tuesday, the only time I see her.
Problem is the more time pass and the less turned on she will be...actually I don't think she looked at me once today so I may have already fucked up.

The way I see it, I simply cnan't "just go say hi" without looking awkward or insecure.
Or at least will she think I'm a fag for waiting until she is alone somewhere?

I seriously don't want to pass this class without at least talk to her.
>>
Why do women think I'm a rapist even though I've not said anything or interacted with them? Why are they so judgemental?
>>
Guys,

Is there a correlation between height and penis size? For you shorter guys what size is your penis?
>>
>>18194099
you're ugly and sexually desperate. that is mix of you sending unwanted sexual signals which some will consider creepy, aka you bear the possibility to one day snap and "take what you can't have".
>>
>>18194182
According to BJU International, taller guys do consistently have bigger dicks, but the difference is a minor one. You probably wouldn't notice it unless you decided to do a full scientific study and whip out a measuring stick on at least 100 guys.
>>
>>18194182
I want to say no. I am a female, but my s.o. stands around 5'3 in height, and is well endowed at 7 or so inches while erect.
>>
>>18194182
Im 6'3 and have a 6.5 inch dick
>>
>>18194182
>>18194204
My friend dated a guy who was about 5'5" and had a 7.5 inch dick.

I honestly can't see why there'd be a correlation either, they're two completely unrelated things
>>
>>18194099
Dude, you probably seem desperate and intense, as well as aggressive and woman hating and like you might snap if you're rejected. An Elliot Roger waiting to happen.
>>
>>18193839
Hey anon, I'm sorry for the rough moment you're going through.

I have a genetic disease and my body tried to kill me a few times, and my boyfriend probably felt like you each time. It is normal to be worried and scared when someone you love is sick. It just means you care about her.

Kidney failure is pretty shitty and hard to deal with, but she's young and she will recover.
See this as a chance to prove each other you really are together in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. Be there for her, love her tons, make her smile.

It will be fine. Take things one day at a time and try to make the best out of each day.
>>
>>18193808

Quick breakup question for girls:

Ex and I got in a fight because of my insecurity last week. She said she didn't want to see me again. Earlier tonight, I texted her and said I think what we had was worth working through and if she wanted to work on things, to let me know. We fought again, and she said she wont talk to me again at the end of this conversation.

Couple hours later(now), she texted me just to argue again. Still says she doesnt want to work on things. Then why the hell did she even bother texting me again?

I know there's lingering feelings, but why a follow up after saying "I wont text you again."
>>
>ask girl out on a private convo in GroupMe
>she says yes to a date
>ask for her number because communicating on GroupMe is annoying
>no response for 5 days and it doesn't say she has seen it
>all of a sudden she messages the group chat for our organization today on GroupMe
>still says she hasn't seen my message

What do guys? Am I being desperate? The advice I'm getting from normies is "Just give her time" or "You'll be naggy if you message her again". Its been 5 fucking days, she has had plenty of time to just give me a damn number; especially if she can message another chat using the same application for something non-serious. Pretty sure she has ghosted me but I need closure on this. What should I message her without sounding dickish just in case she has a valid reason (I can't think of one though). I wish people could be direct and just say no.
>>
>>18194099
you suffer from severe case of not reading the fucking OP
>>
>>18193808
Girls

Is it weird if a guy you're at least friendly with adds you on facebook after class?
>>
>>18194460
>Is it weird if a guy you're at least friendly with adds you on facebook after class?
No. If we're acquaintances, it's not an issue.
>>
>>18194420
>>18194420
You can't say anything when someone ghosts you. As soon as you say something you lose because instead of moving on you've let yourself get hung up on it.
>>
>>18194462
The thing is, I'll see her again next week for an organization related event. So I'd really like an answer or send one last message before abandoning it just so I won't regret it. I don't have the patience to wait until I have to see her in person either. I don't care if I "lose", I just want a straight up answer.
>>
>>18194396
You half-answered your own question with lingering feelings. It's the internal back-and-forth of "oh shit I shouldn't have said that" to "I should talk to him more" and "I need to get away from this person." Men do this occasionally too, but it's the feeling of needing to get a last word in and then realizing she said she'd be the one to stop the conversation.
>>
>>18194476

Thanks, I figured it was lingering feelings.

I guess I kinda hoped it was something more, or maybe I misread the situation. but oh well. I did start it by reaching out I guess.
>>
Does anyone know why guys get boners in their sleep? Are they just having a lewd dream? Also, when you have it still when you wake up, do you actually feel horny or is it just there?
>>
>>18194633
It's literally testosterone moving its way through the body.
>>
>>18194633

Happens throughout the night. Doesn't mean lewd dreams.

Not sure about other guys, but not necessarily horny when you wake up, kinda circumstantial. Most of the time its an uncomfortable inconvenience, like getting up and going to the bathroom is frustrating. Or embarrasing when you're like 16, and have company over.
>>
>>18194633
It's all biology, can't be helped. And no, you don't always feel horny when you wake up with one, but still, it's up and no one wants to let a boner go to waste.
>>
>>18194633
what the other anon said. It is not connected to any dreams I'd remember. I'm not really horny, but I also often fap since it's already erect. With a morning woodI can also fuck a girl way longer than usual
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
How to socialize?
I got no friends or social circle.
I am so fucking lonely.
>>
>>18194633
It's a normal biological function. It has nothing to do with sexual amusement.
They aren't having lewd dreams and they don't feel particularly horny when they have one.
Women get clit erections in their sleep too.

Anyway, you can google "nocturnal penile tumescence" and learn all the science about it.
>>
>>18194679
>>18194673
>>18194672
>>18194671
>>18194652
So would it be annoying to wake a guy up by jacking them off or something then?
>>
>>18194692
Whoa whoa whoa! We never said that!
>>
>>18194692
nothing even close to annoying. I'd love to start a day this way. You can even ride him.
>>
>>18194095
Okay first of all, you are majorly over thinking this.
>threw me out of her list
no girls think like this lol

You haven't fucked up. There is no time period rule on when you have to say hi to someone, after they looked at you. Like i said, you are making this bigger in your head then it actually is.

I think the best thing would be to talk to her next class, say hi, introduce yourself or whatever, and talk about the class, ask how shes going, anything? ask if you can sit next to her? It can be anything. Just talk to her, initiate convo.

That would be the best thing to do, but if you're too nervous to do that, then just add her on fb and start talking to her, and tell her shes pretty and you noticed her in class and want to get to know her.

All these choices, you just sort of have to YOLO them. I know that sounds horrible, but its the truth. You are never going to know what the best thing to do is, but you are just going to have to take a risk.

Otherwise you will be angrier than you are now, and regret for missing your chance or whatever.

>>18194396
Just ask, why are you texting me again if you aren't willing to work on our relationship, and your previous text said "I won't text you again"

>>18194420
Just ask her again?
And if she doesn't reply again, just say, "I'll take that as a no, which is fine, but would have been polite if you could have replied to my message and declined."
>>18194460
No I don't think so.
Adding people on Facebook it not a really big deal.
>>
>>18194692
From all the (most) guys out there, please do it.
>>
Why do women say shit like "don't get more buff", "you're fine as you are", "don't put on any more muscle", "don't shred further", then, when you stand there one day, they go; HOLY ANON!, omg anon!!!!, when did you become so ripped?!!1 etc.

It's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>18194720
Because women can't make up their mind.
When they hear you want to build muscle, they think of how My Olympia looks for example.

But then when they actually see the results, of course they think it's attractive and change their mind.

Duh
>>
>>18194707
I am not too nervous for that.
I know I have the balls to go talk to her..
I just don't want to look like a needy guy, too creepy or something.

I'm just bullshitting myself.
I had plenty of occasions, I'm just scared of exposing myself and my interest.

Last class I was just unlucky because I simply had no occasion to open talk.

If I understand your advice it doesn't matter how I look or sound I need to simply go to her and say hi?
Picture it yourself. Is it not going to look awkward if I go to her with no reason? Plus she might be accompanied.

>No girl thinks like this.

So why does she barely notice me now?
>>
>>18194720
Well, noticing you got ripped and liking it isn't the same.

My boyfriend got more ripped and bigger I think he's not as hot as he was when we first got together.
>>
>>18194720
They don't want you to have a bigger chest & ass, than themselves. It really crush their own self-esteem. How can they compete now? Arby's?
>>
>>18194729
Why do you think going and saying Hi to someone and starting a conversation makes you look needy or creepy?
If anything it makes you look like a friendly person.

My view is a bit biased I guess because I've never had guys come up to me like that, but as a girl who has sat in many classes many times and looked at guys etc, I have always wished that, and if that would have happened I would have found it nice.

Yeah it might be a bit awkward, but you don't have any other choice really.
Either, you go talk to her, risk it being awkward, but hey at least you did it.
Or you don't talk to her, and you save the awkwardness, but you are never going to talk to her.

If shes with people during class, maybe try catch her when class ends and talk to her? I really don't know... :/

I doubt before she particularly 'noticed' you or anything, because people look around a lot and smile at people a lot. Especially girls.

Or lets say she was trying to convey some message to you by looking and smiling at you earlier, and when you didn't do what she wanted, so I guess initiate a convo, then maybe she didn't want to creep you out again?

Sorry my advice is a bit bad hehe
>>
How do girls nowadays feel about guys who like to be bitten fairly hard? I got out of a relationship several years back, and it was real bad, but one of the better things from it is that I got to discover a few new kinks that I very much enjoy, being bitter one of them.
>>
>>18194730
Because you had to settle with a 5/10 face in the first place.
>>
>>18194735
Can't speak for me, but I wouldn't want to do it during sex.
A playful bite is one thing, but personally I'm not into hard biting.

But im sure there are plenty of girls who would be into that so don't worry
>>
>>18194736
He's a very attractive guy. A 7-8/10 at least.
I just think he looked best when he was slim and athletic. Now that he got big, strong and muscular he looks a bit worse.
>>
>>18194740
He'll probably leave you. Why wouldn't he do better?
>>
>>18194741
oh look, somebody's salty
>>
>>18194742
Nah, my bf is most likely hotter.
>>
>>18194740
Post pic of handsome man
>>
>>18194741
Why would he need to do better or leave me? I look pretty good, we are each other's best friend, he's in love with me and I am in love with him.

I don't think he looks bad, just worse than he used to. He's happier with himself so I'm not really bothered.

>>18194745
I wouldn't post a pic of my boyfriend on 4chan.
>>
im bored, 21 year old female answering all your questions pls someone
>>
>>18194763
serve us some pussy licking tips. Or any sex tips for that matter
>>
>>18194765
ok well first, all that stuff is subjective, different girls like different things, so most important thing, listen to her body language, does she like what you are doing, or even better, ask her what she likes.

Pussy licking: (what i like personally)
Start slowly, to build tension, lick the clit very gently, up and down, in circles, doesn't matter.
Hold on tight to thighs, or grab my tits or something, just feels nice.
Gradually get faster
Also is nice if you start finger pussy or ass at the same time (but dats just me)
Also pinch nipples at the same time

Theres not a lot to it? Just lick the clit mainly, but no darting. slow licks, then fast licks, lick around bit, but yeah find the right rhythym, helps if the girl grinds on your face with the rhythm
Also helps if you go up for air and say some dirty shit or whatever

Uhhh sex tips so many I guess, it really depends what you like
>>
>Constant snapchat for almost a month; she always instantly replies and I can take hours
>Always smiling and laughing together
>She like when I touch her when we joke around
>She's not afraid to talk about sex with me

I feel like she really likes me, and I really like her too. We both work together, but we've hung out together alone several times outside of work. I'm 25 though, and she's fresh out of high school 18. I have had sex, but never any real intimacy with a girl. I'm always afraid I've gotten friendzoned or something. I fail to make moves. I don't think I do a good job escalating sex.

I just need all the help I can get. I'm almost 26 and I really want intimacy. I'm afraid she doesn't actually like me as I like her, although my gut is telling me she does more than any girl has ever wanted me... I have a lack of experience.
>>
>>18194768
>liking the butt stuff
I already like you. How did it started in your case?
>>
>>18194763
Why do women say that they want a "nice" guy, then goes for the "bad" guy? Hiding submissive traits or what?
>>
>>18194770
Ask her out, make your feelings clear. Tell her you really like her. If she feels the same way, go on a proper date.
At some point on the date kiss her, and hug her. Hold her hand. That's how you start intimacy.
Go on a few more dates. Invite her back to your place. Initiate making out.
Lie in bed together.
Eventually have sex when it feels right.
The intimacy will come if the feelings are there.
You just need to man up and ask how she feels about you.
>>
>>18194772
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mating_strategies
>>
>>18194772
Not sure what you mean when you say "bad" guy.
But im guessing women say they want a "nice" guy because they want a guy that treats them well.
But at the same time they crave the excitement and dominance a "bad" guy can give them?
They want the best of both worlds essentially, and guys like that are out there.
>>
>>18194772

Girls like guys with confidence, and being a "bad" guy is an easy way to show it. Girls do want a nice guy, but a pushover and a little bitch shows he doesn't attribute much value to himself relative to her... and everyone wants something of equal or more value.

Women want a nice, confident man who really cares about her. They like niceness and sweetness, but you just have to show you're confident and valuable too... which you can show in many ways.

Good guys, perfect guys are just as hard to come by as perfect girls... but when they're out there, every girl wants that guy and he usually isn't the "bad" guy.
>>
>>18194772
I'm not the person you're asking to, but I'll reply anyway.

The problem with nice guys is that they're boring. If you call someone nice, it's because they don't have literally anything else going for them. When you call someone nice, you're basically saying "they're not bad, but they don't have really anything going for them beside not being terrible".
Bad guys are entertaining.

I do want a guy who treats me well, but I don't want to date a spineless doormat, or someone who cannot hold a conversation that isn't about how much they love me. It gets boring fast.

Plus, 95% of "nice guys" aren't really nice and they're just trying to manipulate you into fucking them.
>>
File: 1479414706316.jpg (25KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1479414706316.jpg
25KB, 300x229px
>>18194776
feel like an alien reading this
>>
>>18194633
I wake up with a boner 80% of times. lasts until i stand up, then goes away after 5-10 seconds. Unless i stroke it there is no real arousal.
>>
>>18193839
French med student there: if it's ont of her kidney that is failing right now, it's not the end, don't wory. Lot of people live with only one kidney.

The important fact is the cause of this illness she have, some are curable, some are not and can touch the other kidney. Try to gather informations about the illness she have to see if it can evolve, or if it can be cured forever.

Even if it's à chronic desease, it can be holded with treatments for decades. Be there for your girl if it comes to that situation! She Will need support, but you wont lose her.
>>
>>18194692
Guess it depends on the person. Imagine if a guy wakes xou up massaging your breasts/vagina. I personally probs wouldn't feel comfortable, because i am not a morning-person
>>
File: When Chad is in town.jpg (57KB, 450x684px) Image search: [Google]
When Chad is in town.jpg
57KB, 450x684px
>>18194772
This is picture is all you need. Go deep in it. Learn from it.
>>
>>18194733
Because she will know whats up with me.

It's not a bit bad what you say.
I think it is what it is, maybe I was overthinking this whole thing from start.
And in the worst case she was maybe playing with me to see if she would get some kind of attention.

Sorry but no, girls generally don't stare at me multiple times and smile, I would really notice this myself.

I thought about it, and I simply can't fake this thing about me.
For me to make contact I need to open up to her and this is going to weaken me in some way.

I am no Chad so I would rather risk nothing than to just end up more depressed than I am.
The only reason I was head over heels for her is because for the first time a girl really showed that she liked me, this is pathetic and likely why I don't stand a chance.

I don't believe in my chances, I mean this girl made conversation with some guys and girls from class and she had no problem asking their numbers, but she never did think about talking or asking me.
If she kept sending me signs I would have tried but seeing as now she doesn't give two fucks, I think it's obvious I reached a dead end.
Imagine for a second that she was just playing with me because she spotted an easy target? You think that won't hurt my self-esteem?

So yeah, I have something to lose, thus I won't try anything.
I have no experience but I would say that jf I can't be 100% confident when I talk to her it's not worth it.
>>
>>18194772
Submissive by nature. They can fight it, but they can't win.
>>
>>18194796
Who is she? Hot.
>>
>>18194798
> for the first time a girl really showed that she liked me

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but just because she stared at you one time and smiled at you doesn't necessarily mean she likes you....

Try not to read too much into that...

I don't think she was ever playing with you? she probably was just looking around the room, and her line of vision locked eyes with you so she decided to give you a friendly smile because you were looking directly at her.

After what I've heard about this situation, I have changed my mind.
You don't sound confident enough to go and talk to her, because I feel if things don't work out the way you want them to, you would get hurt easily. You would not bounce back from that.

So maybe just ... Leave it.

I'm sorry I don't want you to get hurt.
>>
>>18194813
don't give him this shit, you know nothing about the actual situation and unspoken clues present then He may be right
>>
>>18194820
If you read my previous replies, I was at first telling him to go for it, but he continuously kept saying he was too nervous to etc, and if you read his last reply he clearly said its not worth it and he doesn't want to.....

Also its a fucking advice thread lmfao, i was just giving my advice, doesn't mean its 100% right or anything and yeah I don't know the situation I was just saying it based on what i read.

Why don't you give him some advice instead then?
>>
Why do girls always get feelings for the guy when they have a "friends with benefits" arrangement?

Always, I swear.

Fucking reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>18194675
Get out and do things.
Get a job. Get in a sports club. Do some volunteer work.
>>
>>18194831
Because sex is a way to bond and it releases the same neuropeptides that childbirth does.
>>
>>18194831
because they are spending a lot of time with a guy and doing a lot of intimate things so its pretty easy to develop those kinds of feelings.
Especially if the guy is nice, and their type etc.
>>
I talked to a guy for a short period of time and realized we weren't supposed to be together, so we stopped talking, no big deal.
But now hes dating a former porn star, who is 10 years older than him. I googled her name, turns out she used to be engaged to a wealthy/famous musician who was much older than her. This shocked me because thats the exact opposite of a broke 20 year old. I'm not judging them, but its just so odd to me and I don't get it.
I just can't fathom what they could possibly have in common or why she likes him. Can someone help me understand
>>
>>18194824
I don't care about him enough. But it's alright, I haven't read any previous posts, so maybe you were right in the end
>>
>>18194831
I know this feel all too well. You have something good going and they suddenly release this tsunami of how the two of you have chemistry and whatnot.
>>
>>18194838
oh, people have the strangest interests all around. Just think of all those possible fetishes. Maybe they just percieve the world the same way? Or maybe it's the opposite - they lifestyles are complimentary and one does what the other cannot?

Maybe her first partner was a mistake? Maybe she was with him for the cash?

I have a 40yo female friend who is in an open relationship with a 20yo. She has children almost his age.
>>
>>18194863
Its even worse when more than one girl is involved, or if he has a girlfriend and the side hoe catches feelings too. If the guy keeps it going for a long time both girls will find out about eachother and try to make eachothers lives a living hell. But ultimately the guy still has "something good going" because he doesn't give a fuck. I've seen it all.
>>
File: 1464664707185.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464664707185.gif
3MB, 500x500px
Let's be honest, girls.

Dick size really DOES matter doesn't it. Sure he can just his tongue and fingers, but he will always be better with a bigger dick.
>>
>>18194813
I have the confidence.
I just can't take rejection, others can because they know there is nothing wrong with them.

>>18194820
One question, one reply.

If you don't like her advice why not give your own?
>>
>>18194877
Yes, it does matter
It shouldn't be too big or too small
Yes, there's such a thing as a dick too big
The average length of the vagina is a bit shorter than the average dick size
So, unless you have a micro penis or a huge one, the only thing you should care about is how to use it
>>
>>18194877
girth > length every time
i like to be pounded hard and fast, if you have a fucking baby arm for a dick you're going to hit my cervix and that's not fun for anyone
girth is hella satisfying though, thats what really gets panties in a twist
>>
>>18194877
It matters, but relatively.
I wouldn't be fine with a dick so small I cannot get off to it or feel it when we fuck. Like, a legit microdick would be a dealbreaker.
I am more than fine with anything around average in terms of length, and don't enjoy REALLY big dicks. So 4-7" is my preferred range.
>>
>>18194877
Yes, anything below 7x5 is just sad really. You want us to be honest, right?
>>
>>18194692
No, are you fucking crazy? You should blow him!
>>
>>18194889

>tfw 4.5 girth

KILL ME
>>
>>18194869
I dont remember him having any weird fetishes.. I've been seeing videos of them having sex on someones snapchat because his friend thinks its hilarious. Its not particularly the age gap, but everything else that plays into it makes it look strange. Her past, who her ex fiance is, in contrast to this 20 year old kid who's had literally 1 girlfriend in his whole life.
>>
>>18194902
pencil dick jerry
>>
>>18194903
I brought up fetishes only to point out, that people like difefrent things. Fucking a young attractive body is always cool. And if said body is attatched to a mind you like, then it's a perfect situation.

Also, it's attractive if your partner had a few (or preferrably none) partners before you. This is why guys want virgins.
>>
>>18194902
Hydrate.
>>
>>18194909
true..I never thought of it in reverse. Like the older woman who's seen it all, going after a really young childish dude with little to no partners.
>>
guys, i need a pat on the back. there's this guy with whom we seem to mutually like each other. normally both of us prefer to go around instead of settling down. normally. after many years of fwb, i sadly feel like i want to make this relationship turn into some monogamous one. my brain tells me i'm going to break things, but i find it hard to listen to my brain.
that's it. anyone who has been in a similar state of mind... please tell me something nice.

>>18194889
this!
>>
>>18194831
i have the same at the moment, so bad.
i wouldn't say always, though, it took many real fwb deals before i fell into this trap.
>>
>>18194919
Get out before its too late. If you have feelings that he doesn't, it will get worse and worse if you keep seeing him. If he suddenly gets a girlfriend and keeps you as the side piece, its going to hurt. Don't stay around hoping he will come around to a monogamous relationship.
>>
>>18194889
>tfw pencil dick

Oh well, it's not like I was going to use it anyway.
>>
>>18194923
i am definitely going to get out of thks asap, yes. might do it differently.
>>
Girls, Which of these options seem most likely?

I was talking to this other girl. We hit it off (I mean she stayed up late keeping me company while I was heading to VA, and then spoke for like 10 hrs straight the following about everything.) and we kinda agreed to try an LDR but mid conversation she deleted her account on the site without explanation. And I tried to reach her on another site, but she instantly deleted her account when I messaged her
So one girl stops replying randomly and then the next day this other girl cuts all contact all together at random

A) She realized that we'll probably never meet, so to prevent her from really falling for me she cut contact.

B} She told me about a guy she like who asked her for nudes. So I told her that he was probably just using her for that. Maybe she feared that I would do the same?

C) She saw that I really didn't think I was good enough for that other girl, so she told me I was cute and all that. Then cut contact so I didn't become too attached to her and abandon the first girl (Who girl 2 thought liked me with 99.99% certainty)
>>
>>18194831
It's almost as if your body releases hormones to encourage bonding during sex.
>>
>>18194772
So I remember someone talking about some scene from that Amy Schumer movie, apparently two characters were talking about how its ok some guy wasn't the best sex of her life because their best sex partner is in prison. The entire time I struggled to hide my disgust.
>>
>>18193808
My girlfriend got upset with me because I keep worrying about the fact that she wants to break up with me when she leaves for college. So she broke up with me a month ago but she she still wants to do couple things but refuses to call us anything but just friends. Is this normal?
>>
File: no girls allowed.png (686KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
no girls allowed.png
686KB, 1280x720px
I can't relate to women.
Why are they so weird?
Why do I still long for their company despite having scant nothing in common with them?
>>
Girls

What do you think of/would you date a 29 year old guy who's never had a girlfriend before?

Me- went through a lot of changes and anxiety during my teens and early 20s. Started to turn things around when I turned 25. I'm 27 now and about to switch onto a new career path. I'm going to move several times the next 2 years and be too busy to even have time for girls. So, realistically I won't be able to even begin dating until I'm 29. I already feel intimidated with the thought of getting a girlfriend.
>>
>>18194998

What's the point of dating when you knew that was going to happen?

That sounds stupid to me. Why let yourself get attached to something that is just temporary?
>>
>>18195089
Why don't you start dating more casually?
You don't need to commit yet, but if you get some experience and get to know girls a bit it might make you less nervous when it's time to settle down.
>>
>>18195089
>feel intimidated with the thought of getting a girlfriend

Yeah, I'd pass. Dating an inexperienced 29 yo might be a possibility, as long as he's got his life sorted out and is headed somewhere in life, but if his inexperience means he frets, worries and is intimidated by romantic relationships it would probably be waste of time. Around 30s I'd expect a relationship to be heading somewhere and I don't see that happening with someone who's intimidated even by the thought of having a gf.
>>
>>18195100

>Why don't you start dating more casually
>settle down

This is what is very confusing for me. I don't believe in casual sex, but I also never want to get married. So, I don't even know what this means. All I know is I feel lonley.

And about your first question. That's not an option right now. I don't have any ways to meet girls. And I'll be moving so much doing the next few years there is no point until I'm settled in with my career at around 29.

>>18195102

This is what I was sort of expecting to hear.. so, I guess I should just stay away?
>>
>>18195110
You can avoid having casual sex.
Go out on dates, get to know girls, maybe kiss them if the mood feels right. Learn how to date, stop being scared of girls, learn how to flirt, get to know them.

Just use a dating site or an app, really.
>>
>>18195110
>I guess I should just stay away?

Not necessarily. You just have to acknowledge that it won't be easy. There's nothing inherently wrong in starting dating later in life, but it may be more difficult to find suitable women who are willing to take it slow while you adjust. It's not impossible though, so giving up before even trying seems something you might come to regret once you're 39, 49 or 59. Just see how it goes when tune comes.
>>
>>18195120

>Just use a dating site or an app, really

I think this is a meme or something. Because I have tried Tinder, POF, and OKC in the past. 95% of the girls on POF/OKC where I live were pretty unattractive. On Tinder there is some QTs, but I rarely rarely got matched and when I did, they never replied. I posted my profile on /soc/ and they said I had a decent profile and wasn't sure why I couldn't match
>>
>>18195138
Then keep trying. You're going to move a lot, so you have a chance.
>>
Male here

Is having recovered from depression considered unattractive ? I spent a good chunk of my life into a black hole, and people are usually surprised at my age considering the stage of life I'm in. I'm extremely self conscious about me tho I try to play it off with humor, but sometimes I feel really self conscious about it.

Basically, considering my skills and the amount of professional progress I'm at, you'd expect me to be ten years younger than I am, yet here I am. I considered going for younger girls but I usually feel like a creep when I try and I usually break it off.
>>
>>18195130

Oh alright. It's just stressful to think about. Because any girl I date will have extensive experience with guys, whether that's from ONS or relationships. Than there's me, who knows close to nothing other than what I've learned from others experiences.
>>
>>18195143

I'm moving in October, but that will be for job training. I honestly won't have time for anything. Even on my weekends I'll probably spend them at the campus trying to get proficient. I really can not afford any distractions. That's why I'm my OP I mentioned 29
>>
>>18193808
Should I brake up with my non virgin girlfriend over this: http://www.returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
>>
>>18195159
Lol.

Yes, leave her for her own sake.
>>
>>18195153
Then stay alone and die lonely, I don't know what you want us to say.
It feels like you just want us to confirm your bias.
>>
girls, how does it feel knowing you'll never be as hot as a twi'lek.

inb4 how does it feel knowing youll never fuck one, technically i could pay some escort to dress up as one and it would be pretty much the same deal with it
>>
>>18195159
somebody this stupid should never reproduce. Yes, break up and never have sex again
>>
>>18195169

I don't know what I want you to say. I just feel very inter-conflicted.

I feel lots of pressure from society to have a girlfriend. So much so that I feel very guilty. I don't think I actually want one, as I don't mind going to bed alone. But even still throughout the day, I feel so bitter and guilty anytime I see/hear things about relationships and couples. How society just expects this of everyone. Since I'm not living up to the standard expected of me, it makes me feel really as about myself and guilty.

I don't even know which feelings are real anymore. I feel so bad for not having a girlfriend, but at the same time I can't really see myself with one
>>
>>18194999
Because deep down we're all animals and your instinct pushes you to find a mate.
>>
>>18195179
if you dont want one then dont get one. Do you think you're the only person on earth who doesnt have a partner and is okay with it? Come back if you actually WANT a relationship and concentrate n whatever itis you're doing.
>>
>>18195159
my favourite quote from the text:
>Telegony is an idea first proposed by Aristotle that claims offspring can inherit genes from the mother’s previous sexual partners
Aristotle, the father of genetics
>>
>>18195193

I know, it's just difficult to stay focused that way. I've had many people tell me "man you're throwing away your prime. One day you're going to be old and look back and hate yourself for not dating good looking girls". That shit makes me feel terrible about myself. It's telling me I'm doing something wrong. I honestly can't picture myself with a girlfriend, it seems fictional. But having people tell me I'm fucking up when I'm on a time crunch causes me stress.

I'm trying to focus on "me". But it's fucking frustrating how every movie, TV show, song, billboard, and commercial talks about relationships. Every person I meet asks me if I have a girlfriend at some point.
>>
How does butt sex works? How do you prepare for it? I'm a grill btw
>>
>>18194977
ideas?
>>
>>18194919

He signed up for something else. So he might leave when you tell him this. Or maybe not. Maybe he is thinking the same thing.

Dialogue is the key to actually having a relationship. Try talking.
>>
>>18195203
You sound 12
This is the kind of shit you can literally find anywhere on the internet. I'd bet theres Youtube tutorials on this
>>
>>18195203
just like normal sex, but in your butt, surprise, surprise. You insert it slowly and everybody's happy
>>
>>18195202
Sounds to me like the other people telling you this shit is the actual problem here. I think it's safe to listen to us anons for once when we tell you that it is totally okay for you to stay by yourself if you want that. Don't let others make you feel bad, they probably just tell you that because they dont understand how YOU feel. Last resort: Tell them you're asexual, in todays sjw society they might just leave you alone after that.
>>
>>18195203
>>18195211

It actually requires way more preparation than vaginal sex. At the bare minimum, make sure you take a shit beforehand, and get a lot of lube. You also need to stimulate the asshole a lot before inserting a dick, else you can hurt yourself.

I'd say don't do it unless one of you actually knows what's going on. Really.
>>
>>18195212

>Tell them you're asexual

Fuck no. My current job is a male dominated/masculine job that's populated with Alpha males. There is no way I could tell them that. Even my friends too outside of work, they are alphas and chads. They know a bit more about my issues (at least a few do), but they still try to encourage me to meet girls and spout the same shit
>>
you'll neva get the succ rawr XD add me on roblox rawr DX
>>
>>18195215
I agree it takes more preparation, but it's plain constantly perpetuated bullshit, that it's A LOT more. Hell, is taking a dump and inserting some saliva or oil really this much more?
>>
> hey mario, did you ever wonder where a baby comes from?

> well, you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia's ravioli, a little bambino covered in breshuto comes out about 9 months later

> what does any of that have to do with babies mario? im confused.

>that's because you're a dog luigi
>>
>>18195247

Have you ever taken something up your ass? At least a finger?
>>
>>18195170
L2logic, if a girl dressing up as one is virtually the same then apparently it's not out of reach for girls.

>>18195203
It's easier for some women than for others. Preparation is simple, make sure you took a shit ideally one to two hours beforehand, and cleaned out your anus and what you can reach inside with a finger in the shower.

What's harder is anal itself. First of all make sure you never try anal with some dick who is horrified to find out a literal shithole might smell like or produce shit. No amount of preparation can 100% avoid him getting shit on his dick. Whether or not that is likely to happen depends (outside of going to the toilet beforehand) most on how you are personally laid out and your diet. Lay a dark towel down so if you leak it's not noticeable if it's (slightly) brown in color. If he cums inside your ass, you WILL fart up his sperm afterwards.
If either of you can't deal with this then anal is not for you.

Physically, some women are able to take a dick anally very easily and some aren't. To be on the safe side, do not let him just insert it and go to town like it's your pussy. Keep in mind this is an orifice that was not ever designed to get fucked. Instead press down on his dick (ideally in doggy) so you control the pace, the depth and so on. If this is very uncomfortable or painful, keep just doing that. If it's very natural and easy, he can start thrusting -slowly-.
Make sure you are very aroused beforehand and either he or you yourself fingers you during. This minimizes the risk of it just feeling like reverse pooping.

Use lots of lube, more than you think you need, and keep reapplying during. Ideally you work up your way to a dick by using fingers, then toys (ALWAYS with a flared base). Again, this is not necessary for every woman so experiment.
>>
>>18195260
sure, even two from my gf
>>
>>18195268

Great! Then you have to know it's not "put that in and we are done". An average dick has more girth and length than two fingers.
>>
>>18195276
not much more though. And yes, it is exactly insert and go. Gently, yes. But we were talking about preparation
>>
>>18193808

Girls:

I'm with someone I've been talking to and last time we spoke she said she was doing nothing this thursday and that we should hang out. Now I've been trying to text her this week but she's been less responsive than usual. Last thing I asked was how work went Tuesday but she never responded. Should I still ask her to hang out today?
>>
>>18195282

Hell, maybe your ass is just more flexible than mine. Or your girl is really good at what this. What else can I say?
>>
>>18195284
Yes. She's probably busy (or maybe less interested) but that's not your problem, last she said on it was that you would hang out. You can wrap it up in a phrase like "hey [friend] wanted to know if I'm free on Thursday so I just wanted to know if we're still on". Or otherwise "checking" if you're still good for Thursday. Don't literally ask her if she has time, again last you heard was that she wanted to meet up so it's on her to explain she actually can't anymore.
>>
Guys,

Is there any correlation between height and penis size?
>>
hey /adv/ I'm confused. I met a milf from another country while she was on work in the US. We hung out for a good 12 hours and while she was touchy-feely with me, she also kind of was acting motherly. I can't tell if she was being nice (possibly flirty) or saw me similar to her son and I was a surrogate for the time being.
>>
>>18195486
I wish those rumors were valid, the shoe size one too.

6'2", size 13 double wide feet. According to those ideas I should have a horse cock, but my dick is just average.
>>
>>18195292
I was just gonna send "hey you still want to hang" and if she didn't reply I'm going to stop. Dunno if that's a good idea
>>
>>18194977

Seriously? Nobody?
>>
>>18195601

Where in VA are you from?
>>
>>18195631
I'm from NYC, was just there for that weekend
>>
>>18195566
Fine as well, that was essentially what I meant with checking.
>>
Guys.
I'd like to play with my boyfriend's ass. Mostly fingering and rimming, as I am not interested in toys or pegging.

Do I simply ask him if he wants to try?
How would you react if your girlfriend asked you?
Is it extra weird?
>>
File: Hagrid.jpg (135KB, 1028x675px) Image search: [Google]
Hagrid.jpg
135KB, 1028x675px
I recently got over a break up and am ready to put myself out there. My friends keep telling me that I should cut my hair to attract women. My hair currently looks similar to pic related albeit not as thick and my beard is much shorter. I'm a big dude with a belly on me but I've gone bear mode recently. I have to wear glasses and I like wearing denim jackets and tshirts. Tell me gals should I lose the hair? If so how much bald or short?
>>
File: some feline.jpg (26KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
some feline.jpg
26KB, 600x496px
Girls

I think I've finally managed to express my interest in this classmate of mine before final examinations.

I said we should "hang" and she said we could after the exams

Do you think I was being too subtle with my intent?
>>
Girls

Have you had a boyfriend get jealous of you talking to an ex. Including fuck buddies?

My girlfriend has done this since we've gotten together 9 months ago and it makes me feel like absolute shit. Im not saying she cant talk to guys, but it makes me feel extremely jealous.

I just can't get over this feeling. I know she wont cheat but I just feel it's innappropriate to talk to people you used to have a thing with.

I dont know if it's from my small ammount of relationships and lack of experience but I really dont know if this is something I could ever get over.

I dont want to be that controlling asshole that checks her phone constsntly and feel like i have to look over everytime shes texting. I want this shit to end.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>18195641
Fingering is pretty vanilla desu, just go for it and see how he reacts. Rimming and beyond is definitely something to bring up outside of the context of the bedroom.

Be careful about telling him if you've done rimming on somebody else, though. The fact that you've had your tongue in an asshole might freak him out. I'm speaking from experience here, gf refused to kiss me for like two weeks.
>>
>>18195658
In my experience, keeping in touch with an ex is never for good reason, and never ends well. It's also extremely inconsiderate. Past partners should be left in the past, no exceptions imo.
>>
>>18195662
I've never done it before. I just had this fantasy for a while and I would like to try it.

I wouldn't put something up his ass without telling him beforehand, not even a finger. I can't imagine it ending well.
>>
>>18195677
Well then just rest your fingertip on his bunghole and whisper "Can I?" Not that hard.
>>
>>18195658
My boyfriend simply told me that it makes him feel uncomfortable and he'd prefer if I didn't talk to my ex unless it was really necessary.
I didn't even realise it was uncomfortable because I never had an ex before, so I didn't even consider that it might make my current boyfriend unhappy.
>>
>>18195658
If they're hanging out, texting or messaging each other frequently, that is weird as fuck. And I would ask why. Judging by their answer, I'd make a decision on whether or not I trust that answer or if it's something I have to press my discomfort with and demand some respect.

My bf doesn't talk to any exs and I don't talk to mine. It was never spoken of, but just we know we don't do that and some shit needs to remain buried.

We ran into one of his ex's at our college, and she saw us walk by, broke down into tears and cried to her nearby friends. It was so awkward for the both of us. If I found out bf was still talking to her after witnessing that trainwreck, I would have just dumped him.
>>
What is it about pegging that turns women on? It does not feel good whatsoever. I was literally tempted to slap my gf in the face because it's that fucking awful.
>>
been flirting with this girl who comes by my work now and then, and just the other day I added her on instagram. wat do?

I was just gonna message her "hey!" but if you got something better then let me know. thanks in advance.
>>
>>18195717
Really? You could not tell by the looks of it that it was going to be awful?

>tfw gf wants to do it
>tfw when I threaten to kick her out
>tfw she thinks I'm actually going to do it

Most ridiculous shit ever. She kinda deserves it for even suggesting.
>>
why are women so pathetic?
>>
>>18195747
Because you guys are twice as pathetic and fuck us anyway.
>>
>>18195747

Because the system is r i g g e d
>>
File: 1444357688952.jpg (9KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
1444357688952.jpg
9KB, 233x216px
>>18195750
did get so angry sweety, and i wouldnt even look in your direction bitch
>>
Question for fellow guys

I am only interested in brunettes, i have no desire to approach blondes whatsoever, do you have this as well?
>>
>>18195762
no, that's silly
>>
assuming that you are a massive liberated whore.

Will you marry a man that also fucked around or will you go for a partner with less lays?
>>
>>18195765
Why is it silly? Is it better to approach someone i dont even find attractive then?
>>
File: wtf did i do.jpg (42KB, 357x432px) Image search: [Google]
wtf did i do.jpg
42KB, 357x432px
>>18195717
>>18195727
>tfw I was a big enough of an idiot to let my girlfriend do it to me
>really didn't want to, but I love her
>one this is that it feels fucking awful regardless or lubrication and what the fuck ever she is doing in there
>another thing is that it mentally feels so fucking wrong
>i literally let someone else show a rubber stick up my ass
>it goes against male nature
>mfw when she shoved it in
>literally had thoughts of killed my gf, i'm not fucking joking, kinda like >>18195717 *was literally tempted to slap my gf in the face*
>don't have sex again for three (3)(!) weeks because I feel like an idiot

Those porn actors deserve more money.
>>
>>18195486
my height is way below average, but my dick is just average.
Also, a gay friend told me he was often disapointed by discovering little dicks on tall guys
>>
>>18195641
I don't agree with the other anon on rimming not being possible to be discussed during sex. I'd suggest sucking his dick, then going for the balls (by the way - sucking balls feels fantastic, but more often than not the girls I were with wouldn't ever try that. If it applies to you as well - change it.), then go slowly lower. If he stops you/ visibly stops enjoying it you know he doesn't fancy the idea. Otherwise you're good to go. Also, do it right after he showers, so that he feels confident about cleanness of his butt
>>
So basically I thought I was over a girl but I am obviously not. So basically I saw this new girl at work, eventually asked her for her number, texted to much before setting up a date and got told she wasn't looking for a relationship the day of our date. Ended up still going out, enjoying our time and set up more dates. In total we had 4 dates but all within 10 days. Every date she got hotter and hotter for me and then went ice cold. After the 4th date I got the I'm busy card for about two weeks and her rescheduling. Eventually we set up a day to see a movie. The day of the movie she texted me a time like she said she would. However that time didn't work for me and she offered other times. We decided on a time. Just got out the shower an hour before the movie and she called and had to cancel due to reasons. She did immediately ask when my next day off was but she tried to hurry through when figuring out plans. In the end I think I ruined it by saying that "every time we try to see each other something comes up". She got mad and hung up on me. We sent a few texts back and forth and then texted me "didn't want this enough, sorry".

At that time I really wasn't to upset. I absolutely hate being flaked on and within a week I was seeing someone else but that ended after two dates. I am seeing another girl this weekend but I'm not too excited about it. Now my main issue is that I thought I was over the first girl. Until I saw her at work again and heard her cute voice. I've only seen her three times at work since she ended it. We have not spoken to each other at work at all. Should I just speak to her on friendly terms or just continue us not speaking and it being kinda awkward at times. Plus I think she is seeing this other guy at work now. They seem super buddy buddy but they could also just be friends considering they never leave together.

How do I get over her and how can I just talk to her casually? It has been exactly 4 weeks.
>>
>>18195762
I do find different hair colors to be of different attractivity, but it's far from being a dealbreaker for me. If she shows the signs of intelligence under her skull, I care very little what happens to be over it.
>>
>>18195641
The male g-spot is a meme. I've tried on myself for 4 fucking years on an off because it's supposed to be this awesome experience. Nothing. Fucking nothing. Doesn't matter. What is even worse is that 2 of my best friends who have also tried it several times, experienced nothing. 1 even used an actual toy for it, that fucking faggot.

Rimming on the other hand, feels good.
>>
>>18195849
>anal toy for a guy
How does he not kill himself.
>>
>>18195847
Fair enough.
>>
>>18195708
They havent hung out for quite some time, atleast I dont think they have (we spend every day/night together).

She mostly just replies to snapchats that get sent to her and the odd text. Sometimes she wont reply when im sitting by her and she says she doesnt care or doesnt need to respond right away. But I know for a fact she will do it as soon as she sees it when im not there. It just pisses me off. Like if you dont care about talking to them then ignore them. If your not hanging out with this person tell them to fuck off. I want to trust her but shit like this just makes me gut churn.

I want to bring it up again but shes a feminist type with the attitude "im a free spirit and should be able to do what I want" (not cheating obviously) but I just find it fucking rude.
>>
>>18195833
I always suck his balls. He loves it.

Maybe I'll try to go a bit lower next time, or to touch his ass like the other anon suggested.

>>18195849
Well, I mean. I'm not entirely doing it to please him.
It's just sexy to me.
>>
>>18195859
Kek, he got jew'd for, I kid you not, $179. That whole industry is like the penis enlargement industry.
>take this pill and add 2 inches
>???

>>18195874
How does having a finger up his ass, turn you on? I seriously don't get it. Poor guy.
>>
>tfw i fell for the prostate massage meme
Who do i kill? Other than myself.
>>
Girls

Would you have casual sex or a one night stand with an 18 year old who's 5'7" 145 pounds? Non-sluts need not apply
>>
>>18195892
>How does having a finger up his ass, turn you on?
I'm another anon, but how does having a finger or a dick up somebody's vagina turn you on?
>>
>>18195892
>How does having a finger up his ass, turn you on?
Submission, I guess. It turns me on quite a bit.

I won't rape him or anything, I would never do something he doesn't like.
>>
File: beautiful & magnificent.jpg (121KB, 800x1032px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful & magnificent.jpg
121KB, 800x1032px
>>18195914
It's not the same. Fuck you.

>>18195915
No man wants to feel submissive. Maybe gay men, idk.
>>
>>18195921
Does that vagina bulge have an actual term in english.
>>
>>18195915
>guy
>submissive
Oh boy.
>>
>>18195914
>comparing vagina to a man's asshole
Are you on fucking crack or what. I shit from there you cunt.
>>
>>18195915
Sounds like a plan. Maybe Dylan will come around and fuck both you and your boyfriend.
>>
>>18195927
Heh. We're a bit switch-y. It's fun.

>>18195937
Would never fuck a dude named Dylan.
>>
>>18193808
This is for older chicks. 25 +

My wife is an unrelenting bitch. She is also spoiled. She HAS to get her way and win arguments and misunderstandings even if she is wrong. Sounds like shit I know...but I dont really care because I have thick skin and I sont quit. I hate quitting. I will die before I quit. With all that being said, how do I get the cunt off my back? Im thinking of doing something nice and/or different for her? Just to vuy me a month of happiness and her to get out of my hair.

Also how do I get her to stop being a lazy starfish in bed? Ive gotten her to wear nice kinky shit but she still starfishes. Im a good lay but I sometimes want to recieve myself and just lay there. I do all the work. Sometimes its nice when the girl is in control.
>>
>>18195925
Camel toe
>>
File: 1489409643194.jpg (151KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
1489409643194.jpg
151KB, 1148x462px
>>18195940
Yeah, maybe he is just into that shit, wtf do I know.
>>
>>18195940
Yes, fun.
>>
>>18195946
Just divorce her man, time is your most precious resource so dont waste it.
>>
>>18195921
>>18195934
a hole is a hole. A penetration desire is a penetration desire. You guys are fucking insecure
>>
File: 1488734824511.jpg (120KB, 960x616px) Image search: [Google]
1488734824511.jpg
120KB, 960x616px
>>18195974
It's not about feeling gay. It just doesn't feel good to have anything up there for a guy.

And a hole is definitly not ''just a hole''.
>>
>>18195992
I regularly take a dick or his fingers up my ass, and it's not crazy pleasant for me either.
But, guess what - you do stuff for your SO, even stuff you don't really enjoy.
>>
>took the universal advice of dating the homely girl
>sucks my dick on demand no complaints
>cooks food
>doesn't mind letting me drink with the guys sometimes
>still cheats on me after a three year relationship with marriage on the horizon

Uhhh what fucking memo did I miss?
>>
File: gorillaz.png (999KB, 1468x1468px) Image search: [Google]
gorillaz.png
999KB, 1468x1468px
@Girls
a couple /mu/ questions

>what is your opinion on music playing during sex?
>what music would you prefer?

>would this be okay/ what would you put on?
https://youtu.be/VZwcmJIYKu4?t=13m50s [Embed]

Finally, what the fuck does "i like a bit of everything" mean. Most people that say this in my experiences just act like they saw the second coming of Christ/Satan when i show them something like

https://youtu.be/1oLTvCCQp-c?t=2m8s [Embed]
or
https://youtu.be/1FGtd3oH_PQ?t=11m46s [Embed]

Thanks for answering if you do.
>>
File: Sooooooooon.jpg (439KB, 1373x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sooooooooon.jpg
439KB, 1373x800px
>>18195996
See, that's the universal difference between men and women. I will buy you louis vuitton, vacations, even a fucking car. But stay the fuck away from my ass. It's litearlly the only exit I have. Except for my mouth. Go figure.

>I regularly take a dick or his fingers up my ass
Yeah, and that is fucking hot. I got a hard on just reading that.
>>
>>18196007
>what is your opinion on music playing during sex?
Honestly, while I don't dislike it in theory, it annoys me in practice. Can't keep a rhythm if there's music playing.

>what music would you prefer?
When my boyfriend lived in a dorm and we needed music because otherwise his neighbours would hear us, we'd play the national.

>what the fuck does "i like a bit of everything" mean?
"I don't have a particular taste in music and will listen to whatever as long as it is pop-ish"
>>
>>18195992
>It just doesn't feel good to have anything up there for a guy.
Guess I'm not a guy.
>>
>>18196015
Louis Vuitton bags look trashy as fuck on most girls. And I can pay for my holiday and my car.
Again, wouldn't do anything he doesn't want me to do, but still - can't help to find it hot.

>Yeah, and that is fucking hot. I got a hard on just reading that.
Yeah, and I masturbate thinking about fingering my boyfriend while giving him head.
Life's weird like that, people get aroused by different stuff.
>>
>>18196027
Good for you, go finger his boypus right now.
>>
Why is talking to girls so hard?

It's like I need a plan of attack just to start a conversation with them and they never give any effort.
>>
>>18196027
You're a big girl.
>>
File: mr krabs.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mr krabs.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>18196033
for you
>>18196018
thanks for the answer
>>
>>18196015
this isn't something as big as men vs women. You think you are the paragon of manhood, but in fact your way of thinking isn't so widespread
>>
My gf tried to finger me once.

Without asking.
>>
>>18196043
Is she still alive.
>>
File: 9943276123.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9943276123.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>18196045
>>
>>18196043
What a fucking moron.
>>
File: hehe.png (56KB, 91x302px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.png
56KB, 91x302px
>>18196042
You should be happy that you found a submissive boyfriend.
>>
>>18196064
i'm a guy, man. And I don't plan any boyfriends to happen in my life
>>
File: In double heat.png (619KB, 562x538px) Image search: [Google]
In double heat.png
619KB, 562x538px
>>18196007
Dude here, I dont listen to music when having sex. But if me and my gf have a kissing session, this is the perfect song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ
>>
>>18196064
Was it /fit/ or connor who ruined that guys life.
>>
>>18196073
He ruined his own life by being the epitome of beta, which is fucking sad because he was good sports about it.
>>
>>18196079
Just fucking stop it, there was literally nothing he could do. Literally.
>>
>>18196069
You should be happy that you'll be some girls future submissive husband.
>>
>>18196043
Kek, like while blew you, or? Did she even use lube?
>>
>>18196092
your world is pretty black and white, you know
>>
I just found out the woman I poured my heart and soul and money into has been cheating on me with her ex.

I've been in two serious relationships, second time I got cheated on. I'm destroyed mentally. I had to take work off today because I can't sell to people in this state. I'm so destroyed. We talked about spending our lives together. Getting married and having kids. I fucking loved this girl. I didn't see it coming at all.

I just had to get that off my chest. Have no-one to talk to at the moment. I would have started another thread, but there are too many cheating threads and I just wanted to get this out quickly. I love you guys.
>>
>>18196094
Spit. She shoved three fingers in her mouth and sucked on them for a couple of sec before going back to blowing me. She only stuck one finger up there, but it sliced the wall inside (girls have fucking nails you guys), so I began to bleed. I yelled at here for 5 minutes straight, which is a long fucking time, yelling. She began to cry ofc and said sorry like 30 times while kind of hyperventilating? (idfk what that shit was, like really fast short breaths while simultaneously losing her breath?).

I kinda felt bad for yelling at her after I calmed down. I don't think I have ever been this mad before.
>>
>>18196152
This is what men want.
>>
File: IMG_0379.jpg (63KB, 919x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0379.jpg
63KB, 919x459px
Girls

I just spent the last 15 minutes reading a tutorial and after taking 58 pictures. This was the best smile I could manage.

Should I kill myself?
>>
So there's this girl who I'm pretty sure likes me (actually she made out with me once while she was drunk or high I dunno) but every interaction we have is kinda awkward af.
I got her number but I don't even know what we should talk about. I don't understand why this is so complicated when I can talk to any of my friends for hours about anything with no problem. I just don't want her to lose interest (inb4 you already killed it)
>>
>>18196172
Or you could just wear a mask. Then people will want to to be told about why you have it and what would happen if they pulled it off.
>>
>>18195648
Every guy I know who had long hair and cut it short looks much better now IMO
>>
File: 2itss2h.jpg (38KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
2itss2h.jpg
38KB, 537x720px
>>18196180
You have nothing to offer her.
>>
>>18196184
Yeah..
>>
>>18196192
I guess not, but she keeps coming back to me so I'd like to make something of it
>>
What do girls think of guys that don't wear traditionally short hairstyles?

What do you think of guys that wear shoulder-length hair?
>>
>>18195188
How to get rid of that instinct?
Trying to pursue women only causes pain and suffering.
>>
>>18193847
Not a chick, but I had a tinder girl want to meet up at 11 pm.I went to grab a few beers and play pool. By 1 AM I was fucking her.
>>
>>18196042
Cuck
>>
https://thehealthlook.com/2017/04/02/want-thicker-and-fuller-hair-naturally/
>>
I've posted this a few times but no one is answering.
There's this girl I really want to talk to on the bus home each day but I don't know how to approach her and talk to her, she usually is sitting alone and has her earphones in. What is the best way to handle this situation?
>>
File: 1491276293746.png (3MB, 1634x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1491276293746.png
3MB, 1634x1182px
>>18196236
Go talk to her.
>>
>>18196244
The constanza has motivated me.
>>
>>18196126
You should marry her anyway. If you have enough money, you should pay for her trip to Africa and hopefully, she'll get pregnant from some random black dude and you'll get to raise a mixed baby with her.
Don't miss this opportunity!
>>
God dammit.

Why is Appearances so expensive?

New clothes and shoes- $$$
Haircut 2x a month- $30/m
Gym membership- $40/m
Upcoming dental- $300+
Healthy food- $350/m
>>
One of my female friends asked me out, and I friend zoned her. How should I talk to her before things get too awkward?
>>
>>18196268
Because it's not meant to be easy
>>
>>18196286

Just talk to her as you did before. Don't act any different others it WILL get awkward. Make things normal again.

>>18196288

I hate this
>>
>>18196247
Le edgy black cuck meme! So original!
>>
>>18194182
m 31
5'6"
6.5-7"

And my crush is a girl a bit taller than me...

halp.
>>
>>18196286
It's not a big deal unless she starts feeling like you won't let things be like they were. Relax.
>>
>>18194182
there's supposedly a correlation to be found with a large enough sample size, the body growing somewhat in proportion to itself and all that, but it varies so much based on other factors that you could never look at a 7 feet monster and reliably predict that his dick isn't tiny
>>
Does a guy having a well paying or prestigious career really appeal that much to girls? Is it a super important part of determining if you want to date someone?
>>
>>18195952
This makes me sad.
>>
>>18196389
For some, yes. For others, no.
>>
>>18195952
fuck
>>
>>18196389

Yes it definitely plays a factor. There are scientific studies to prove it.

I've even seen it first hand. I'm an average looking dude, typically never got attention from girls. But I became a pilot, and since then I've noticed a huge difference. Girls smile at me, girls talk to me now.

Watching this: https://youtu.be/PoKA-a5vEEc
>>
Girls: What musical instruments are most attractive?
>>
>>18195952
this looks like a troll post desu
>>
Is it a plus if your gf/bf doesn't use social media?
>>
>>18196478

I think that's admirable
>>
>>18195952
Thank you god, lord, saviour, great architect, physics, nature, etc. That I'm not a woman. What a fucking miserable existence that must be.
>>
Girls, would you make a salad with a cucumber that has been in your vagina? WHY NOT?
>>
File: 1368483616009.jpg (48KB, 716x545px) Image search: [Google]
1368483616009.jpg
48KB, 716x545px
>>18196501
>you must be 18 to post here
>>
>>18196448
drums, hands down. but you have to be really good otherwise it's the most cringe
>>
How do you get to open up to people?

> be skinny, told I'm pretty, funny, smart, and have actually a couple of guys show interest in me
> automatically reject them because I'm afraid to open up to them

I want a relationship but this whole letting people in and getting to know you terrifies me. I can't stop feeling awkward when a guy tries to ask me out.
>>
>>18196501
as a guy I find this hot
>>
>>18196501
The WHY NOT? Made it actually kinda funny.
>>
>>18196520
I know it can be scary but the only way to do it is to do it.
>>
>>18196520
Guy here. You could do what I do and develop enough social grace to interact with people and date them, but never really open up to them on a meaningful level and remain emotionally unavailable for your whole life.
>>
>>18196126
Tricky one.

You either had a stroke of bad luck and got two cheaters in a row, or theres something youre doing thats driving them to do that.

You should really ask them if you can. See if there is something consistent in both relationships that relates to a flaw on your part.

>in b4 hurr durr the girls are just sluts

A lot of people can cheat even if they never thought themselves to be that type. Many a study has shown a lot of infidelity starts with something critically lacking in the relationship.

The cheater could be shitty, or you could be a shitty partner.

If their answers and reasons were consistent with each other, its you man.
>>
>>18196554
Speaking of which, girls:

if a guy is attractice (to you), talented, confident, kind, makes a good living, and in general is an interesting person who treats you well and has his life together but tends to be emotionally unavailable, is it a dealbreaker?
>>
>>18196557
>or theres something youre doing thats driving them to do that.

Typical idiot. You really shouldn't be giving advice to people.
>>
>>18196578
it's a woman
>>
>>18196577

>f a guy is attractice (to you), talented, confident, kind, makes a good living, and in general is an interesting person who treats you well and has his life together but tends to be emotionally unavailable, is it a deal breaker?

This is too vague of a question. It could be, it could not be. It depends on a lot of different things.
>>
>>18196448
I'm a muso myself, and honestly drums, guitar etc, maybe saxophone (but I'm biased in that because I play the sax).

Classical instruments like violin are only attractive when you're a virtuoso, and given that you're asking now I doubt you've been playing from 2 years old which is required of classical instrumentalists to be that good.

Steer clear of brass though. Dorky instrument section if ever there was one.
>>
>>18196581
Regardless, they shouldn't be saying such stupid things to people obviously in need of real advice.
>>
>>18196389
It would depend on the girl. For me, personally it would depend on the kind of career. If you were a CEO or high powered commercial Lawyer, I'd think you were probably an asshole, as assholes with no ethics I'd like end up at that position.

If you were say, a high level historian or author or worked high up in a university, I'd definitely see it as a plus.

If you were a buisness man I'd think you were simultaneously a bore, an asshole and probably very conservative-all traits I wouldn't want.

However, reaching the top of a career does show a kind of tenacity and talent, which is appealing.

Like I said, it would depend on the career.
>>
What do you do when you get to the age where the opposite sex (that's your age) is no longer attractive to you?

It's not as simple as "going for younger" is it?
>>
File: a frown.jpg (107KB, 603x557px) Image search: [Google]
a frown.jpg
107KB, 603x557px
>>18196557
>or theres something youre doing thats driving them to do that
>>
>>18196213
>What do girls think of guys that don't wear traditionally short hairstyles?
Provided you can pull it off and have it properly styled AND look after it (the way girls do) it can be very attractive. However if, like most guys with long hair, you don't look after it and it becomes lank and gross a la metalhead, then it's unattractive.
>>
>>18196598
>It's not as simple as "going for younger" is it?

it could be
>>
>>18194999
There are girls out there who like near about everything men like- I imagine you're just looking for basic bitches.

What do you like that's so rarified?
>>
>>18196578
I think what the person was trying to say is that cheating often doesn't just happen out of the blue. Oftentimes, the person who decides to stray has reasons for why they strayed. For example, if a guy's partner has been sexually cold to him, and then he meets someone who gives him attention, that's a recipe for cheating. Does that mean it's the guy's partner's fault, or that the guy's partner drove him to cheating? Hell no. The guy's a piece of shit for crossing that boundary. But you can still understand the events that contributed to the situation where he cheated, without taking the stance of "oh it's obviously her fault I cheated because she stopped putting out."
>>
>>18195089
Date casually.

I wouldn't mind dating an unexperienced 29 year old, provided you know, we got on and had stuff in common.

If you have some kind of complex it would be a little annoying though.

>>18195110
>This is what is very confusing for me. I don't believe in casual sex, but I also never want to get married. So, I don't even know what this means. All I know is I feel lonley.
That's like me then. Not conservative enough to bother with marriage, but not "liberated" enough to want casual sex. The middle ground sucks.

I'm hoping to one day find some kind of guy who just wants a longterm life partner without all the bother of marriage.
>>
>>18196619
>I don't believe in casual sex, but I also never want to get married.

Be like me and my guy. I don't want to get married and I sure as hell never want kids ever, but we're still gonna live together and be together for the rest of our lives
>>
My best friend is dating some guy who is 99% guaranteed to cheat on her.

I've been trying to warn her about going into a relationship with a known-cheater, but she's convinced that she'll be different. He even tried to cheat on his gf with her when he was still on a relationship. And now they began dating 2 weeks after he broke up with his previous gf. This guy has been trying to put all sort of weird shit on her and it stinks.

How can I tell her she's going straight into failure? Last time she broke up with a guy she spent nearly a year trying to recover. I tried telling her in a nice way but she didn't took it well and now she's more distant towards me.
>>
>>18196622
That's the idea. Now I just need to find someone that I respect and who respects me, and who I have a lot in common with.
>>
File: 1452545626238.jpg (90KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1452545626238.jpg
90KB, 800x533px
>>18196597
>I'd think you were probably an asshole, as assholes with no ethics I'd like end up at that position
How fucking judgemental can one be.
>>
>>18196646
Everyone makes snap judgements. I agree with her- people who are CEOs and high powered Lawyers and I'd probably add buisnessmen and high end politicians tend to be sociopaths and/or sell their souls to get there.

I wouldn't date one either.
>>
File: 14130171898204.gif (859KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
14130171898204.gif
859KB, 500x206px
>>18196658
>I wouldn't date one either.
When will women be honest?
>>
>>18196646
I tried dating someone like that and turned out to be some autistic egomaniac. Often that sort of people are too emotionally stupid to be into relationships.
>>
>>18196664
I am honest. Not all women are into douche bags you know. The ones who are are just loud and on reality TV and in your face.

You don't know what all women like, just a kind of trait that is common to a lot of women. Not all.
>>
This is a serious question. :(
>>18196501
>>
>>18193808
> theres something youre doing thats driving them to do that.

This

Girls are whores and will always shift the blame to you.
>>
>>18196630
That's a tricky one anon. If you have already told her, then telling her again might just make her push you away and make you more distant.

you could try telling her, maybe just message her, say how long you've been friends, remind her of all the times you guys have helped each other. tell her, that her that you are only saying this because you care about her.

Its tricky because if you say he will cheat on her, and he doesn't you look like a fool, but if you let her go down this road then she might get her heart broken.

some times you just have to let people learn the hard way, and pick them up at the end.
>>
I seriously hope this thread is full of trolls.
No way in hell that girls are that shitty.
>>
>>18196674
that's kinda nasty anon, im sure some girls would, but most wouldn't.
>>
>>18196667
>Not all women are into douche bags you know.
Sure, but not all women are small minded enough to assume all competent lawyers are horrible people.
>>
>>18196501
Guys, would you stick your dick in a jar of peanut butter and then make a pb&j sandwich? WHY NOT?
>>
>>18196686
I didn't say that they are. Just that they'd probably have incompatible ethics with mine. And it was specifically about lawyers who defend really high powered buisnesses etc.

Human Rights Lawyers, or ones in the family court etc. are a different kettle of fish.
>>
>>18196686
Should I tell him or should I let that gal prove him wrong?
>>
>>18196691
most would, i would. although id rather use a knife or something else, but if it came down to it, and my penis was all i had left to spread the peanut butter, then yes.
>>
for women mostly, but any input is welcome

So there's this girl I like and would like to ask out. She's super sweet and so nice it borders on the suspicious. I'm pretty damn certain she would say yes to going out, but I'm not sure I could trust her to be honest. Like, there's a chance she'd say yes just because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings and I don't know how far she'd take it..

She told me before about this guy who asked her out over social media. She turned him down, and I commented something along the lines of him being a coward for not approaching her irl, but she laughed and said it was for the best since she would have said yes even though she really didn't want to.

What do I do here? I would love to go on a date with her, but I care about her and don't want to put her on the spot or "make" her do something she doesn't want or isn't comfortable with. I feel like that could jeopardize our friendship.
>>
>>18196691
>female humor, everybody
>>
>>18196678
>If you have already told her, then telling her again might just make her push you away and make you more distant.
I sort of gave up by now, and just give my advice when she asks for it. But it's too late, she dropped hints that she resents me for not trusting him.

He's a nice guy and all, but he's got some serious commitment issues. I could make a list of all the weird shit he has said/done that should set off alarms from anyone. But she's really into him and has decided to overlook all the hints. I can see from a mile away this will be a failure but I guess I'll just have to watch.
>>
>>18196691
>>18196697
Btfo
>>
>>18196679
I haven't read it. Could you cite some examples?

>>18196681
Why is it nasty? It is your vagina.

>>18196691
I would, seriously. This is my fetish.
Would you want that?
>>
>>18196686
>>18196693

My sister and I originally wanted to be in the same career. Then, my sister went to law school to go into environmental law. The changes she's gone through in law school have kind of sealed the deal for how I would feel about dating a lawyer. It's not that law school makes them shitty human beings or anything, it's just law school seems to change how you communicate. It seems like she can't help but see any discussion as an argument or battle that she has to win. My mom was once trying to explain her position on something and my sister literally chuckled while she was talking. My mom was understandably pissed, but my sister had laughed because she had pointed out a flaw in her argument that she could expose when it was "her turn" again (literal words to me). I couldn't be with someone like that. I understand that not all lawyers are my sister, but it just seems like law school kind of trains you to see discussions and arguments like that
>>
>>18196705
>>18196674
Just because it's my sweat doesn't mean I have to like it.
Just because it's my own piss doesn't mean I have to like it.
Just because it's my menstrual blood doesn't mean I have to like it.

Nobody has to like their own bodily fluids, as much as they're their own, it's still disgusting.
>>
>>18196701
Ask her on social media kappa. It may sound like a scummy thing to do, but say something sweet and ask to meet up.

If she turns you down, just tell her that you had to ask, and would feel bad for putting her on the spot. If she asked why you asked on social media then tell her because you remember that time and didn't want to put her on the spot.

Normally i would never tell anyone to ask someone out over social media but you seem to know her to a degree, and it seems like she would prefer it.

You could just ask her in irl, but you would want to say it in a way she felt like she could say know, almost make it easy for her to say no and if she still says yes then you will know its sincere
>>
>>18193808
> I'm not sure I could trust her to be honest.

This because you are fucking creep, please se don't bring that poor girl trough that

Everytime I see a guy saying something along those lines I know it's code for

>I'm a horrible human being with a victim complex

If I didn't cringe to death, I wouldn't bother because I would never waste my time with a emotionally immature weirdo who got picked on for being the weirdo of the class in his

Now half the guys itt can go home your welcome
>>
>>18196622
>>18196635

That's confusing to me. Because I can't see myself actually being with someone
>>
>>18196719
Don't you all taste your vagina when masturbating?
>>
>>18196702
Shit femanons I fucked up humor for all of you :(

>>18196705
>Why is it nasty? It is your vagina.
It's probably like how many guys are too grossed out to kiss a girl after she swallowed his cum
>>
>>18196722
See
>>18196724
>>
>>18196721
Seems like a good idea, but maybe I should have mentioned I don't have any social media accounts. Would texting be pretty much the same thing?
>>
>>18196712
>It seems like she can't help but see any discussion as an argument or battle that she has to win.
I can confirm this, I once worked with a laws student, and even though she was a quiet girl, every time we discussed something she turned it into an argument. She would say she wasn't angry or anything, that that was her way to talk. I swear I couldn't even finish a sentence before she jumped to say something against me. Most of the time I could handle her but I couldn't be with someone like that as my partner.
>>
>>18196730
>It's probably like how many guys are too grossed out to kiss a girl after she swallowed his cum
I am not.
But don't you taste your vagina?
>>
>>18196726
Nope, I only masturbate above my underwear or clothes because I don't like getting any of that stuff on my hands
>>
>>18196726
Even if I had Mister Fantastic kind of powers I wouldn't do it.

>>18196740
Seems like you didn't pay attention at sex ed class.
>>
>>18196741
I want all of that stuff. Bottle it and send it to me.

>>18196745
>Even if I had Mister Fantastic kind of powers I wouldn't do it
Literally who?
>Seems like you didn't pay attention at sex ed class
I am too old (29) to have had sex ed class.
>>
>>18196749
>I am too old (29) to have had sex ed class.
>Doesn't know Fantastic Four
Don't you have school tomorrow? What are you doing posting here?
>>
>>18196749
I think your confusion will go away when you realize that not everybody enjoys the taste of a pussy as much as you. Not even the owners of said pussy. My bf loves how my pussy tastes, I think it tastes like mayonnaise. I don't like mayonnaise, therefore pussy is not on my menu
>>
>>18196712
Law student here, can confirm.
The thing is, even though law students are usually the most ignorant in all subjects , knowing something as practical and complex as the law better than the average person makes them arogant. More importantly, they think a litigious and pedantic posture means they are being logic, smart, and have great debating skills. The concept of dialectic is alien to them.

I hate every minute of it. I regret not joining the army every single day.
>>
>>18196753
>liking superheroes
Manchild pls.

>>18196754
I love cucumber with mayonnaise.
>>
>>18196757
Also, half of them are so obtus they do not understand the basic concept of is !=should be
>>
>>18196762
>I love cucumber with mayonnaise
Good for you, but your question was aimed at getting other people's opinions. For those who don't enjoy what their pussy tastes like, they wouldn't eat a cucumber that had been in there. Or for those who wouldn't enjoy the combined flavors of cucumber and their pussy. Just like some people think cucumber infused water is delicious and I think it's pretty gross
>>
This may seem like an odd question but how do I ask a girl out through email if it's the only way I can get in contact with her
>>
File: whatdo.jpg (111KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
whatdo.jpg
111KB, 800x764px
>>18194707
>>18196703
And other femanons.

Im in a situation i don't really know what to do. I went away with my parents and finished my school in another city, when i came back one of my close friends through a small party for me (she knows i don't lots of people) so it was just her, her best friend and some of my old friends.

This was the first chance i got to meet her best friend, they have only been friends for 8 months (compared to our 6 years) but they are super close, like ive never seen a closer friendship ever, they spend every singe day together and stay over at each others house a lot. sometimes they invite me around, over the time I've been around the new friend ive really found myself liking her, a lot, we got along super well, have lots of common interests and conversation flows super easy, which isn't normal for me.

I was thinking about telling her my feelings, and asking her out on a date, which normally would be fine but one of her other friends just came out of a 5 month relationship and it shattered there friendship, my friend wanted to stay friends with both but the other girl forced her to choose, so now shes super against friends dating

I was talking to her late at night, and we were joking about her best friend, she that she thought i had a thing for her, i admitted that i did, but said that i wasn't going to do anything about it because if we tried it and it ended badly it could negatively effect our friendship

The thing is, i think this other girl as similar feelings for me, ive only met her a few times but every time we always talked a lot, we know a lot about each other. She always jokingly complains that shes single, and that she wants a bf, she always messages me first on social media and i think a relationship would work

I don't know what to do, i feel like if i asked her out then i would be betraying a good friend, and i also feel like shes the type of girl that would turn me away because of what happened with her other friend
>>
>>18196754
Arent most girls super insecure about how their pussy smells/tastes ?

I heard that and just wondered if it was true ?
>>
>>18196712
>My mom was understandably pissed, but my sister had laughed because she had pointed out a flaw in her argument that she could expose when it was "her turn" again (literal words to me).
Give me her number

t. Engineer
>>
>>18196790
>*shares engie joke on fb*

HEH, US ENGINEERS HUH

INTEGRALS HAHAHA MY MIND WOULD DRIVE YOU CUHRAAAAZYYY
>>
>>18196790
What kind of train do you drive?
>>
>>18196789
Oh yeah it definitely is. I've heard guys give beautiful descriptions of what their girl's vagina tastes like, like skin that just barely tastes like tangerine or some other shit that sounds appealing. Meanwhile I've got a puss that secretes salty mayo. Doesn't help when plenty of girls have experienced guys that only go down on them for a second or two, or some girls who've never gotten their guy to ever go down on them.

>>18196790
Na she found a lawyer boy to fuck. Didn't work out the first time she dated a lawyer but eh, sometimes you gotta let people make their own mistakes
>>
File: hd-wallpapers-in-flowers-25.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
hd-wallpapers-in-flowers-25.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
Hi girls,

So I have a part time job I do on the weekends as a cook (have a full time office job as well, also go to school). There's a really cute shy girl who got hired a couple weeks ago. We make eye contact ever so often and one time after she gave me a big smile, I reciprocated. But that's been more or less the extent to our communication.

So I'm just unsure as to how I should go about trying to talk to her. I only work there two days a week and we're usually quite busy during the weekends, so talking can be hard. Plus there's that thing about not going after women you work with, although this is just a restaurant and a part time job for me and shes a student.

So if it were you how would you feel about someone at your job going after you? How would your prefer to be approached? How would you "let me know" if you'd like to be approached?

Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>18196809
>beautiful descriptions of what their girl's vagina tastes like

I'll jump on that. I had a one-nighter with a vegetarian who tasted so clean she almost didn't have a taste. It was transcendent. I spent 15 minutes down there and wanted to spend longer but she insisted on stopping to blow me.
>>
>>18196820
PLEASE don't force your creep ass on that poor girl. we DO NOT WANT your hate filled, drunk, bitter ass stalking us
>>
>>18196826
I wonder how long I'd have to be vegetarian to notice a difference in taste/smell
>>
>>18196842
Probably only a few weeks, especially if you have plenty of water and fruit.
>>
>>18196809
Thanks, im a virgin but things are getting there with a girl ive been seeing, i think next date shes just coming over to mine and im cooking her dinner and we're watching movies, im pretty sure its going to happen then. We're both virgins so i already know its not going to be super great. But now i know, that no matter what if i go down that path i must finish her off.

Also do you like the taste of penis, or know friends that do ?
>>
>>18196820
Look, I work in a library and the people who work in libraries are my type, but it's risky to go after someone you work with.

You either don't end up going out and it's awkward or even worse, you might break up and make it REALLY awkward.
>>
>>18196847
>a few weeks
Well I'd be willing to try it, can't say I'd be willing to maintain it. The most vegetarian I've ever been was not eating any meat until dinner, and those days were filled with feeling weak and shaky and miserable
>>
> Itt: creeps and weirdos

Can we change the name of the thread to reflects it's true content
>>
>>18196854
>i must finish her off.
Eh not really, having sex revolve around her having an orgasm might put her under even more pressure. And vaginas generally don't work well under pressure

>Also do you like the taste of penis
Dick tastes like skin mostly. If you mean cum, I really enjoy swallowing his cum, but not because of how it tastes whatsoever. Can't let myself taste it too much or I'll gag. I love the smell of his dick though. Sometimes I'll smell his sweaty boxers to get a whiff of that delicious man musk.
>>
>>18196867
well obviously i wouldn't tell her that, what i mean is i wouldn't just stop after tasting it once if i didn't like it. Id force myself to at least keep going so i didn't play on that insecurity and potently make her feel bad.
>>
>>18196875
I mean for the first time, I'd say you're off the hook if you don't eat her out for very long. A virgin's not going to lay there like "omg why didn't he stay down there for longer"
>>
File: 1459325486960.jpg (181KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
1459325486960.jpg
181KB, 1000x670px
>>18196798
Just for you anon
>>
>>18196867
That worries me, ive only tried 2 guys and every time i sucked them there was always a super strong nasty taste that lasted for like 2 seconds and then it went away and tasted like nothing.

is that normal or am i just dating unclean guys ?

also both were uncut, unsure if that makes a difference.
>>
>>18196736
Yes, sorry for the late reply, i went away to get food and the thread blew up and i couldn't find you.

I mean you have a good reason for asking her over social media, which isn't something easy to find.

good luck
>>
>>18196909
I hate you but in a good way
>>
File: IMG_0205.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.png
2MB, 1334x750px
hey /adv/ I'm confused. I met a milf from another country while she was on work in the US. We hung out for a good 12 hours and while she was touchy-feely with me, she also kind of was acting motherly. I can't tell if she was being nice (possibly flirty) or saw me similar to her son and I was a surrogate for the time being.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.