[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I visited a prostitute to lose my virginity. She opened the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0558.png (1MB, 982x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.png
1MB, 982x720px
I visited a prostitute to lose my virginity. She opened the door, looked me in the eyes, tilted her head, smiled and said "awwww, you don't do this, honey. Now go and love good girl.". Then she tsk tsk'd and closed the door.

What the fuck was that? How should I feel?
>>
Ur so ugly even a prostitute refused to have sex with you.

Or you look nice enough and she realizes that you don't have to sell your virginity to some how, but rather to a good girl.

Context in what you said in Convo before hand would be nice
>>
>Getting friendzoned by a prostitute
no but really she saved you from a potential addiction. A potential regret. Plus she probably saw you as what >>18193711 said.
> look nice enough and she realizes that you don't have to sell your virginity to some how, but rather to a good girl.
>>
>>18193711
I talked dirty with her online and she saw my pic in a text. No problem before. Then when we meet IRL and she sounds like she's talking to a kindergartener.
>>
>>18193702
Virgin walk is real
Never doubt it

It's more than just a walk
It's really an aura that walking makes more obvious
>>
>>18193734
this
>>
>>18193702
She's being courteous you autist. You probably look more young/scrawny irl and she didn't want to take your virginity. Also what the fuck are you doing fucking prostitues what's wrong with you.
>>
>>18193702
how old are you OP, and how scrawny?
>>
>>18193757
> she didn't want to take your virginity
Most prostitutes would be more than happy to take your virginity for money. It's a low-risk encounter that they might get paid better for (since a virgin hasn't shopped around with other hookers). In Vegas most of prostitutes at the brothels specifically advertise that they'll take virginities.
>>
>>18194123
>In Vegas
Sorry, near Vegas, not actually in it. And I guess they're not that near really either, but Nevada in general.
>>
Did you look really nervous or something? If she treated you like a child, then you came off as a child.

Work on the whole confident/mature thing.
>>
File: 1485577362728.jpg (33KB, 542x554px) Image search: [Google]
1485577362728.jpg
33KB, 542x554px
>got rejected by someone who will literally have sex with people for money

Jesus, OP. Honestly at this point maybe it's a sign. Maybe you should give up trying to have sex and join a monastery or something.
>>
>>18193734
>sticking your dick in someone changes how you walk
wtf are you on. you probably act less desperate, sure but to think you magically gain a huge amount of confidence is bullshit
>>
>rejected by a prostitute
She literally told you to become a tranny. You don't belong to us anymore.
>>
She did you a favour.
>>
>>18193734
I see you read the r/incel thread on GBS.

Can you gey an account with a UK debit card?
>>
Take her to court.
>>
>>18194689
Punctuation matters:

>Now go and love good girl.
>Now go and love good, girl.
>>
File: 1275662200896.jpg (9KB, 261x255px) Image search: [Google]
1275662200896.jpg
9KB, 261x255px
> I visited a prostitute to lose my virginity.
wow

Losing your virginity is not that big a deal, and it's definitely not something to be done with a hooker. Your first time's going to be awkward and clumsy anyway, so it's better to do it with someone that actually cares about you. Just give it time and stay social.
>>
Congratulations, you found like the 1/100 slut that's heart is still intact.
>>
>>18193702
>"awwww, you don't do this, honey. Now go and love good girl."
I suggest you listen to her advice. If a prostitute feels bad for how handsome you look and tells you that a girl, somewhere, is waiting for you, what the fuck are you waiting for?
>>
>>18194596
THIS SO FUCKING MUCH
>>
>>18196083
>so it's better to do it with someone that actually cares about you
Or someone who takes it professionally and makes it a duty to help you and have a good time. The hooker just seems like a waste of money, not a bad time, but if OP feels like >>18193734, he might as well get it out of the way so he can be more confident.
>>
>>18196089
/this
stop thinking about your virginity nor dating, concentrate on your job or passions. You will gain confidence. One day all your first times will be done without thinking of it, with the girl you love.
Happening to me right now at 27. Am so happy that I never paid a hooker
>>
>>18193702
She thought you were a very attractive young man that would be able to have his first time with an attractive young woman.

If you looked like a troll she would have done you because you couldn't get it any other way.
>>
>>18196109
>a girl, somewhere, is waiting for you
Always hated being told this. Having been told all my life to keep my head up and wait for the one to show up just made dating harder.
>>
>>18193702
I didn't know prostitutes could friendzone people
>>
>>18196234
Me neither. That story probably never happened.
>>
File: tsu.jpg (12KB, 200x268px) Image search: [Google]
tsu.jpg
12KB, 200x268px
>tfw I lost my virginity to an older Asian lady at a massage parlor
good times.
>>
>>18193702
Your the chosen one, go off and fight evil op
>>
>>18193702
OP It's pretty clear she rejected you because she knew you could do better. She probs took a look and you and realized the reason you are a virgin is because you lack social skills, not looks.

Go to some parties, bars etc and meet girls, if you like any ask them out. eventually you will get along with one and lose that vcard.

How old are you OP, and do you have any female friends? or even male friends with female friends
>>
>>18193702
You just need to get some booze and find another prostitute.
>>
>>18193702

Kek.

You look to young for her mate. Or to innocent.

Either way. You got rejected even when you offered to pay.
This makes you literally worse than anyone else who haws resorted to paying for it.

This is kinda why I haven't tried to lose it to a hooker (also knowing my look it'd be an undercover cop or it'd just be awkward as fuck).
>>
>>18193702
>Now go and love good girl.
>What the fuck was that?
She could tell you're desperate for love, not sex.

Take her advice and go interact with some nice girl.
>>
>>18196083
>Losing your virginity is not that big a deal, and it's definitely not something to be done with a hooker. Your first time's going to be awkward and clumsy anyway, so it's better to do it with someone that actually cares about you. Just give it time and stay social.
So sick of posts like this. We've all seen it a thousand times. FUCK OFF ALREADY, not everybody get to lose their virginity the "right way", not everybody gets a girl.
>>
>>18196946
Mathematically, yes everyone does get a girl

I've seen some disgusting awkward people with women dude. The problem is honestly finding a good woman, not just a woman.
>>
>>18197009
>Mathematically, yes everyone does get a girl
???
>>
>>18197024
There are more women in the United States than men. Therefore, every male could have at least one female companion.
>>
>>18193702

prostitutes often refuse to see young guys if they are remotely attractive. they either assume they're too innocent or that this is a sting operation.

i have the same issue. i can get laid just fine but i had a dry spell earlier this year and tried to buy a prostitute. i asked dozens and dozens. none would accept my money.
>>
>>18197033
Yes, unless you live in China you really have no excuse
>>
>>18197038
>prostitutes often refuse to see young guys if they are remotely attractive.

Not my experience.
>>
>>18197060

than you must not be attractive :^)
>>
>>18197038
> or that this is a sting operation.
Which would explain why it's not a problem where prostitution is legal.

>>18197033
>Therefore, every male could have at least one female companion.
Could, but it's not a promise.
>>
>>18197065
That is so ridiculous....
>>
File: 1489036899735.jpg (51KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
1489036899735.jpg
51KB, 410x308px
>>18193702
You probably look like a child and thought that you were some teen kid trying to have sex
>>
>>18197290
Should've worn a fake beard.
>>
>>18197342
Or next time bring a bigboy trenchcoat and have one of your mates on your shoulders.
>>
File: And a real hero.png (283KB, 384x360px) Image search: [Google]
And a real hero.png
283KB, 384x360px
>>18196218
Maybe you're looking in the wrong place, dear anon. One time, when I was dating with this girl as a friend, she said somehting among the lines of this:

''Tell me, what happens when 2 electrons meet? or 2 protons? They repell each other. But if an electron and a proton meet, they will stick together no matter what. In love, it's the same thing. You may not like it, but a girl with the exact same tastes as you is NOT the perfect girl. Eventually, love finds a way''

I was told that a year ago, and on November, I met the love of my life. Just keep looking, try with different girls, one of them will eventually find you
>>
>>18194596
It sure as fuck would when you're nervous because you're about to go fuck a prostitute and have sex for the first time.

I doubt they would care too much about virginity, though. It likely had more to do with the look in his eye. She saw that he wasn't simply lusting over a body, he just wanted intimacy. I hesitate to say innocence, but perhaps honesty.
>>
>>18194596
nah man i was constantly uncomfortable in my skin as a virgin and was super on edge all the time, although i am femanon still
>>
>>18198554
That sounds more like a mental illness

I'm a virgin and I'm genuinely perplexed why people get angsty about it, who cares
>>
>>18196209
>just be yourself
>>
>>18193702
you were most likely younger than the people she normally has sex with. prostitutes usually deal with plenty of ugly people who are older and still virgins, so many set standards as to who they'll see age wise.

if you sent a picture, you might have looked older, especially if you set the picture up/it was a controlled selfie.

her seeing you irl probably made her realize you were younger than she thought and still have hope/don't need to see a prostitute.

how old are you, OP?
>>
>>18198448
>I was told that a year ago, and on November, I met the love of my life. Just keep looking, try with different girls, one of them will eventually find you
That's much better advice. It's pretty much my point. Everyone always said "there's one girl out there for you", and it's hard to expect a guy raised on that as his entire romantic advice to not have an issue about it.
>>
>>18193702

The only reason she would say something like that if she thinks you deserve and would be able to get something more worthwhile.

In all reality she probably thought you were too attractive to get with a hooker.

I mean, in her profession, virgins are the best (come fast and easy to please), so for her to go out of her way to say your deserve more when you would be her easiest client tells me that she truly and genuinely thinks your deserve better.

Take it as a compliment.
>>
As someone who has been in the prostitute game for 10+ years, this did not happen, AT ALL
>>
>>18193702
I think you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>18197009
>Mathematically, yes everyone does get a girl
>Mathematically

the word you are looking for is "statistically"
>>
>>18200050
what specifically didn't happen?

>virgin going to a prostitute
>prostitute refusing business
>prostitute telling boy to "love good girl"?
>>
>>18200662

The last two in combination. Believe it or not prostitutes are VERY used to seeing virgins.

Prostitutes only refuse business to absolute deplorables unless your trying to fuck the 500+ per hour high class whores who are picky and only fuck wealthy business men and can afford to be picky.

Cash rules everything and someone who is having sex for money is not gonna turn a guy because he's too fresh or too innocent, and if it really did happen it was a one in a million chance an the person is a hobbyist which is rare in the prostitute scene.

OP just wanted to make a thread to illicit a specific type of reply out of /adv/ for god knows what reason

99/100 whores will fuck you unless your hygiene is terrible or you are disabled and or look like you're 15 or you're inebriated and or rude, simple as that.
>>
>>18193702
Karma's made a move & given you a direct order.
Go find a 'good girl', it'll end well.
The universe has set it in motion.
>>
>>18196083
>stay social
fuck
>>
>>18193702
she thought you were too young
>>
It was a police sting operation but you looked innocent enough so they let you off easy.
>>
Was there a sign at the door that stated "you must be this tall to ride"?
>>
>>18196209
This. Listen to us OP
>>
>>18201239
Police would never do this.
>>
>>18194596
ayo my dude. after having sex and realizing its not all its cracked up to be, you stop worrying about your self image in the same ways you did before. manually walking/breathing/blinking no longer becomes a thing.
>>
>>18193702
Go to google and youtube and search for manhood academy they'll fix you up right
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.