[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my bf I'm not sexually attracted to him? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (218KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1024x1024px
How do I tell my bf I'm not sexually attracted to him? I'm just not physically attracted to him. I thought it would get better with time, but it hasn't. He's not bad looking, I just don't feel "that spark." He also doesn't shower often, shave, or brush his hair, which doesn't help. I feel bad because I never feel like having sex. I've felt that "spark" with another person before, so it's not a hormone problem.
>>
What do you expect to achieve by letting him know this? Do you think it can be fixed?

If yes, walk him through the steps, and act hornier as a reward to him. If not, just break up.
>>
>>18193579
I think he believes it's a hormone/depression problem, which it isn't. I don't want to be deceptive about it. I'd rather put it out on the table sooner, rather than later. Half of me wants to break up and half of me doesn't. I guess I feel nervous bringing up the issue.
>>
>>18193567
Is it him you aren't attracted to or is it the bad hygiene?

Not attacking you, but it says something about you if you actually got this far with someone like this. Did it get worse as you were with him or what? Why did you let it persist to the point where it affects your relationship?
>>
File: 1477682021175s.jpg (4KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1477682021175s.jpg
4KB, 250x239px
>>18193567

>I don't want to be deceptive about it

Then stop letting him think something that isn't true. Telling him the truth is infinitely less cruel then allowing him to live a lie and waste time in a relationship that is dead.
>>
>>18193598
Both.

I thought my sex drive would get better with him as time went on. I was also in a fairly bad depression slump for about half a year. Not so bad that I couldn't function, so I don't think it affected my sex drive. I think we've just been avoiding the topic. Looking back, I'm not really sure why I've let the bad hygiene thing persist for so long.
>>
>>18193613
You are right and I want to tell him.
>>
>>18193623

>You are right and I want to tell him.

Then tell him. Continuing to deceive him for the sake of your comfort is a really shitty thing to do.
>>
>>18193615
So you aren't attracted to him or the bad hygiene?

So with perfect hygiene, you stil wouldn't be attracted to him?

If that's the case, I would recommend breaking up. Don't pull any "it's not you, it's me" bullshit. Literally tell him what the issue is so his next gf doesn't rip his heart out through his asshole ovee the same issue. Women don't get this, but men are muh more open to constructive criticism than women, so TELL US what's broken so we can fix it.
>>
File: 1491430628649.png (235KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
1491430628649.png
235KB, 660x443px
>>18193567
Time to leave him heartbroken for the next moneybag you braindead roastie
>>
>>18193636
He's asleep now, but I will approach the problem directly. I have been very selfish. I thought telling him to fix the hygiene stuff might help fix the issues, but he hasn't acted on it and it's really putting a band-aid over the issue.
>>
>>18193640
Disregard this asshole. Bias opinion. Can't think objectively. Hinks it's okay for you to be required to fuck some dirty, slimy dicked shmuck.
>>
>>18193696
You think she deserves better? OP let's see a picture of your full upper body. If you're not a flat faced, overweight grease queen I'll post a timestamped video of me slitting my wrists with a rusty nail.
>>
>>18193745
Welcome to the age of boys raised without fathers, ladies and gentlemen. This is what you get. Manchildren who speak so dramatically and have unrealistic standards for everyone but themselves.

Rationally explain why OP should BE OKAY WITH being in a relaionship with a man who doesn't clean homself or even brush his hair.

Stop talking. I bet you've banged maybe 2-3 women your whole life. You have no idea how to talk to women or what can reasonably be requested/expected from them.
>>
>>18193798
>Implying
>Implying
>implying
I don't budge until I get a pic. All my money is out on the table. My bets are on OP being more disgusting than her boyfriend, yet thinking she is entitled to some perfect hunk. When I'm shown wrong, then we can talk reasoning.
>>
>>18193906
Why would I post pictures of myself and my bf on 4chan?
>>
>>18193567

There's a difference between not being attracted to somebody and being repulsed by a lack of hygiene; the latter is completely natural.

It's not unreasonable to ask your boyfriend to be clean if he expects frequent physical intimacy.
>>
>>18193928
You can blur your eyes if you really want, but a lot is on the line for me, so let's see it.
>>
>>18193696
>Hinks it's okay for you to be required to fuck some dirty, slimy dicked shmuck.
Isn't there another option where she just decides if it's a dealbreaker and they both go on to maybe find people who want to have sex with them?
>>
>>18193567
>shower often, shave, or brush his hair
Get him to start doing these regularly and see if anything changes.
>>
>>18193996
Arent you supposed to be over 18 to be on this site? She's asking for advice. All you've done is attack her looks which you obviously don't know because you want her pic so bad. Lol what a joke. It's clear to see that YOU are the disgusting slob here and paranoid your gurl is talking about your gross ass on 4chan. Why don't you go wash your ass and brush your teeth instead of directing your insecurities on someone needing help.
>>
I would just end the relationship. You absolutely need to find your partner attractive in the beginning. If you don't, it will only cause issues down the line.
>>
OP, you are either frigid or repulsed by his hygiene.No relationship may function without sex. If hygiene is the problem- let him know. If he changes stay with him for a bit and see if things start working in your head. If not- time to leave him alone and go be a prude somewhere else.
>>
OP if you break up with him over his looks please lie to him. Don't tell him its because hes ugly that will fuck him up
>>
>>18194449
Lrn2read idiot
>>
>>18193567
Triangular theory of love. You're gonna need passion, intimacy and commitment. Looks like you don't have the "passion" part. let him go OP
>>
>>18194170
>She's asking for advice. All you've done is attack her
First day?
>>
Just cheat on him and then dump his ass.
>>
>>18193567
>doesn't shower often, shave, or brush his hair
I wouldn't want to be in the same room and forget about sex. yuck
>>
>>18194442
>If hygiene is the problem
Of course hygiene is the problem. Could you imagine sitting beside this guy on a plane or work with him?
>>
File: I'm dying here.jpg (450KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
I'm dying here.jpg
450KB, 1000x900px
>>18193567
>How do I tell my bf I'm not sexually attracted to him?
Wait, that's what a relationship is by today's standards? No sexual attraction, like, at all? Kids these days, I tell ya.
>gotta reinvent what "boyfriend" means instead of breaking up with him like any reasonable human bean would do
>>
>>18193906
So let me get this straight... If someone takes a shower and brushes their hair... they become a perfect hunk? Jesus christ, I can only imagine how fat and smelly you are. Again, you still have not rationally explained why OP should be okay with staying with a dirty person who won't take any degree of pride in his own image. Even cavemen cleaned themselves. Rationally explaon why OP should WANT to stay with this individual or shut the fuck up. What kind of autist demands to see op? She asked for advice on what to do. Do you know how poorly you handle conversations in society to be demanding pics of her somehow? It literally does not matter what she looks like based off the advice she asked for. You are so fucking weird, holy shit.

>>18194111
No idea why you are responding to me. I think you misscomprehended what's happening.

>>18194170
Don't be so rude. I think he does wash his ass and brush his teeth... with the same toothbrush lol

>>18194442
Would you like to have a gf like OP's bf? Doesn't shower daily, doesn'y brush her hair?
>>
>>18194758

Below average looking people also get into relationships, you know ?
>>
>>18194758
Are you retarded?

Sexual attraction is key to make a relationship work among people who are still capable of having sex -- even if you are well into old age. Don't be fucking daft. Fucking christ, the stupidity of people on 4chan when it comes to realistic, FAIR, romantic relationships... fuck....
>>
File: dafuck you just say.jpg (8KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
dafuck you just say.jpg
8KB, 250x225px
>>18194939
>>18194948
What are you illiterate fuckwits writing about? Of course sexual attraction is key, this is why OP is dumb as shit. Why getting together with someone she doesn't find sexually attractive? That's my issue here, plus that she wants to tell it, but doesn't want to break up like any reasonable human being would do it.
>>
If OP was a dude with same issue you'd be saying that he should leave that ho. The fact that OP is a girl and 95% of 4chan are smelly loser fags is the issue.

You're not into the dude. The fact that smell and everything else bother you is because you're not into him and so you're drawn to all his faults. I've been attracted to sexy guys who coulda kissed me after working on a goddamn dairy farm they were so sexy. If he is a good guy, tell him that the spark isn't there but the feelings are, which leaves you with friendship. Hope he doesn't murder you from the rejection.
>>
>>18195246
We're the illiterate ones? You're the professional dick sucker that clearly hasn't read the thread
>>
>>18193567
I didnt read it all but as a guy who littraly once rubbed suger cocktail mix all over his dick so she would enjoy sucking it more, if he stinks then you can do better, and he stopped trying.
>>
https://thehealthlook.com/2017/04/02/want-thicker-and-fuller-hair-naturally/
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.