[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here. There's a guy in one of my classes that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Femanon here. There's a guy in one of my classes that I think is cute and would be a suitable boyfriend. Problem is, we've seen each other almost every day for the last semester, but have only had one or two conversations. I wouldn't even consider him an acquaintance. Would it be weird if I just walked up to him and said "I think you're cute, here's my number. We should go out sometime"? I'm a solid 7/10 and I would say he is as well. How would you guys feel if this happened to you?
>>
>>18193507

weird? yes. but what most girls dont realize is just how weird it is for every guy who has ever approached them. you see it from the other side, which is if you find them attractive then it just doesn't feel AS awkward, or its the 'good' awkward.

id say go for it. maybe throw in a few lines before 'ithink you're cute' but even if this doesn't pan out and you guys arent compatible hes going to enjoy the experience and so will you probably.
>>
Try talking to him more. If he is not autistic he will pick up on the fact that you are interested. By doing this you can gauge his interest as well. Make it easy for him to ask you out, walk with him after class ect.
Also, do you have his number?
>>
>>18193507
>Would it be weird if I just walked up to him and said "I think you're cute, here's my number. We should go out sometime"?
Yes, because HE is supposed to be the one that asks you that

Talk to him. If you see anything that raises a red flag in his personality, instantly drop him
>>
>>18193507
am i being punk'd? where the fuck is ashton kusher!!!

but seriously i would be thrilled to have a girl come up to me and ask for my number
theres an interest so the only thing to worry about is what to talk about or go to

DO IT
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!
>>
>>18193507
Just tell him men are not complicated, the only problem is that you dont know him that well. That why you ask him out.
>>
>>18193825
>Make it easy for him to ask you out
Or, you know, just do it yourself? It's not like he's going to run away screaming because a woman likes him.
>>
>>18193507
>>18193850
There's nothing wrong with having a girl ask you out, in my experience it's pretty good for both sides. Society should switch it up from time to time, it's gonna be good to have some change.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.