[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't break up with gf of 2 years because.. it just doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Photo 16-02-2016 14 57 48.jpg (128KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 16-02-2016 14 57 48.jpg
128KB, 640x960px
Can't break up with gf of 2 years because.. it just doesn't feel like I can justify it well enough, mostly to her but even partly to myself. DESU I'm bored and there's greener grass.

I used to feel like she might be the one but now I know she isn't. Not much has changed over the past few months so I can't really pull the 'it doesn't feel right anymore' card, and she's putting all her time into exams currently so if I say I don't feel like I get enough attention etc it'll just feel like a weak excuse.

How do I break up with someone without good reason.
>>
Simply tell her that you're gay and you were using her to protect herself due the the social and political tensions, but with recent bills and acceptance you feel more comfortable being honest with yourself and those around you
>>
>>18193501

>i cant pull the 'it doesn't feel right anymore' card.

you literally can. its not like if things had changed shed just be like 'WOW YOU'RE RIGHT, LOOK AT ALL THIS SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED, HERE IS MY STAMP OF APPROVAL ON THIS BREAK UP'

'it doesn't feel right anymore' is just how people explain 'the honeymoons over and im ready to move on'.

stop making imaginary problems.
>>
File: 1490318794957.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490318794957.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
>>18193501
>go out
>order tendies
>wait til she eats one
>"REEEE MY FUCKING TENDIES IT'S OVER BITCH"
>go out and try to get other girls
>miss what you had
>text her late at night while drunk saying you miss her
>she texts back that she met someone new
>drink more
>>
>>18193529
Kind of seconding what this guy said.
From a femanon, if you're bored she most likely is too. Either try to put a new spark into the relationship or just kindly tell her that your relationship has run its course. It's totally normal it happens to most relationships, especially if you both lack the resources to make a big change (traveling together, moving to a new location, etc.)

Believe me there's not a girl on this earth that doesn't realize when things have gotten boring.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.