[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you write an interesting dating profile without outright

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: okcupidprofile.jpg (107KB, 1213x582px) Image search: [Google]
okcupidprofile.jpg
107KB, 1213x582px
how do you write an interesting dating profile without outright lying if you yourself are a boring piece of shit? Also without succumbing to so many tired cliches that you want to beat yourself with a rake?
>>
>>18193409
You borderline can't write one without seeming that way. Dating online is 90% looks anyways, so if you don't look good you're not gonna match with women who are not single mothers are landwhales.
>>
>>18193409
What kind of tired cliches are we talking about here? You want your profile to show your personality and give a brief overview of yourself.
>>
>>18193409
make a female account and copy what guys in popular cities do. just insert whatever you do.
>>
>>18193409
Show us your profile and we'll tell you how to improve it.
>>
>>18193409
All you have left is trying to make your boring ass look funny.
>>
>>18193409
Don't be a faggot, and just lie. Say you like bullshit like rock climbing, traveling, skiing, and other normal bullshit.
>>
>>18193890
Don't listen to this faggot, take pride in your hobbies.
>>
>>18193804
I'd love to get snuggly with a cute single mother. It sounds really nice.
>>
The real problem is that if you don't lie, they'll assume you're worse than you really are, since literally everyone else is lying about something.

>>18193832
That's actually a good idea.
>>
>>18194069
>The real problem is that if you don't lie, they'll assume you're worse than you really are, since literally everyone else is lying about something.

I'm already lying somewhat by omitting all the negative shit about my life like the fact that I am permavirgin loser with no friends. And I am just generally terrible at coming up with shit because brain problems maybe
>>18193879
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/notasandvich
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.