[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was talking with my bf about our fetish and he told me he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: BDgu57-CAAEkDiw.jpg (69KB, 560x552px) Image search: [Google]
BDgu57-CAAEkDiw.jpg
69KB, 560x552px
So I was talking with my bf about our fetish and he told me he likes black girls.
I am basically the opposite of a "thicc" black girl, I am very petit and pale with blond hair and gray eyes, also what he doesnt know about me I am kinda /pol/-tier.

Since he told me this I got really insecure about myself and I also feel disgust when I have to think about this. I literally would prefer him to have any other fetish but I can't change it.

I know it might sound stupid but I have been thinking the whole night about it and I can't sleep because it's bugging me so much.

Should I tell him how I feel about this? How do I ask him if he ever had sex with a black girl and should I even do it? I might consider breaking up with him if he had because the thought alone disgusts me...
Also how do I cope with it in general?
>>
>bait
>>
>>18193030
I am serious ;_;
>>
Tell him you like arab guys and enjoy journalist/Terrorist role play.
>>
>>18193025

Kek.

This time the blond girls gets made at a race-mixing white guy.

Best timeline ever.
>>
>>18193025
>I am kinda /pol/-tier.

is this poetic justice? Or just plain ol' irony?
>>
>>18193025
I refuse to believe you exists.

Bait.

>>>/pol/ is very cancerous place
>>
>>18193025
>
you're literally feeling the same feeling a guy gets when his girl wants to fuck black guys. Pretty much your relationship is over. He wants to fuck black girls and you cant give him that unless you wanna go cuck mode or paint your self black.
>>
File: 1482231228554.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1482231228554.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
>>18193083
The best part is he is a fucking commie.
I don't even know how I got into this relationship but I love him...
Maybe someday I can redpill him
>>
>>18193025
>I might consider breaking up with him if he had because the thought alone disgusts me...

Errr... because you feel like it's the opposite of what you are or because he had sex with a black girl ?

You realize you went from a girl flipping out about some random insecurity (which happens) to a white supremacist in the scope of one post there....

Anyyyway...

It's no big deal, but if you REALLY can't get over it, bounce. That simple.
>>
I'm honestly curious-how self hating do you have to be to go down the /pol/ route as anything other than an angry straight white guy? They hate everyone else.
>>
>tfw when you can't stand /pol/ or the alt right and you think white identity politics are retarded but for some reason you find /pol/tier girls really arousing and you don't know why
>>
>>18193092

/pol/ here
I'd sooner fuck a race mixer than a girl who fucked a commie.

Some black people can be based, commies never are.

Plus, black girls are nice, whereas the majority of white women are purple hairs who shovel food through a trough while lecturing men about bodies and temples.
I honestly find it hard to argue against preferring black girls (the exception being american black girls, who are niggers and commies like their entire culture of gibs).
>>
>>18193092
>he's a commie
My god, this has to be the most beta bitch guy in the world. Just know OP, that he would cuck you if he could
>>
>>18193108
>>18193118
>black girls are nice
What the fuck are you-
>the exception being american black girls
Oh. Carry on.
>>
>>18193120
Belive me or not but he is the least beta man in my whole area.
It's sad I know...

>>18193118
I found out he was a commie after we got into a relationship. It was just recently while we were discussing politics.
We had fun talking about genocide before but now that I think about we might have been talking about different kinds of genocide.
>>
>>18193158
>We had fun talking about genocide before but now that I think about we might have been talking about different kinds of genocide.

Kek.

What, you wanted to pinochet comies whereas he wanted to kill all white men and literally everyone that owns anything ever?

>>18193158
>Belive me or not but he is the least beta man in my whole area.

So you're the fucking leaf...
>>
>>18193025
*smacks lips profusely*

How dis maek you feel white gril
>>
>>18193170
I am from Sweden
>>
>>18193224
>I am from Sweden

Not much better to be honest with you, holy shit.
>>
Damn
>>
>>18193126
Yeah, the vast majority of african girls I've met are good genuine people.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.