[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I survive on one meal of 400 calories every two days? Currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (159KB, 700x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 700x717px
Can I survive on one meal of 400 calories every two days? Currently eating one meal of 400 calories and a cup of coffee with two sugars everyday.
Money is super tight right now and I really can't afford any food.
>>
Your body will eat your muscles and you will eventually look like a starving african or holocaust victim and die, but I guess for a time yes?
>>
>>18193010

can't you eat top ramen? it's not healthy but it's cheap and at least a meal.
>>
>>18193022
I'm more worried about the effect on my ability to do stuff like chores/work than looks.
Surely as long as I keep working and moving I won't loose too much muscle? I'm female btw.
>>18193027
Where do you think my 400 calories comes from? It's about 60p and I have about £2 a week for food (slightly less if I'm unlucky)
>>
>>18193010
You will fucking die.

I dont know about food prices in UK, but in my country the absolute cheapest food with the most calories are peanuts.

600 kcal per 100 g for 0.5€ and it is actually even tasty.

But i bet you have parents, friends, fuck even your boss at work to get some help from. The first simptom of maulishrment is general tiredness. You wont be able to keep working without food. Simple as that.
>>
>>18193052
£2, what the fuck? Can't you get JSA?
>>
>>18193010

Not really. This is why soup kitchens and food pantries exist. Your ego is less important than starving. Take it from someone who went into convulsions trying to do exactly what you're thinking of doing.
>>
>Where do you think my 400 calories comes from?
Holy shit, really? I was sure it was 800 cal. My apologies, but my store sells those thing for 99¢. Maybe eat a good meal and start selling blood to pay for top ramen in the future?
>>
>>18193010
as long as its some kind of substance, then yes you'll feel like shit but yes you will survive.
>>
>>18193010
Jesus Christ. There should be food banks near you. Check them out.
>>
>>18193052
the more you move and work the more energy you burn. So your body will canablize its self faster.
>>
>>18193010
Survive, yes. At least for a while especially if you're fat but your ability to do anything beyond lying around will be impacted with the time. I'd switch from coffee (which is pretty expensive) to water and buy food with more calories instead though.

Overall it's a bad fucking idea, so look into ANY other way to get more calories.
>>
>>18193010
I bought a 50 pound bag of oatmeal for $30

Just buy staples
>>
>>18193138
Peanuts are expensive here.
>>18193144
Nope, trust fund kid with no access to trust fund.
>>18193146
Trouble is I'm not poor but I have two dogs and two cats to take care of and my SO.
I'm currently not making much money but don't want my SO who is already depressed as fuck to know so I'm trying to afford his normal food and all the pet food which has meant my own food is cut right back and now I'm starting to worry I'm really not eating enough.
>>
Go to a food bank you madman.
>>
>>18193175
>Nope, trust fund kid with no access to trust fund.
Do elaborate.
>>
>>18193162
That could be an issue as I'm already a bit underweight, bugger.
>>18193163
Coffee was free and I miss it.
>>18193167
Isn't oats/porridge pretty disgusting without milk and sugar?
>>
>>18193175
Get rid of the pets or come clean with your boyfriend. You're going to kill yourself if you keep this up.
>>
>>18193197
>Get rid of the pets
Not the best use of potential calories.
>>
>>18193175

Wait, you're starving yourself to feed your sad sack significant other? Make him get a job. He feeds himself. Get rid of your pets. I know that doesn't make you happy, but you can't afford to have pets. You are an irresponsible owner.

>Trust fund

Get a job, if you don't have one already. Get a better one if you do.
>>
>>18193010
>Can I survive on one meal of 400 calories every two days?
Yes, but not for very long. You're going to atrophy, and eventually you're going to die. If you want dirt cheap calories, buy a great big bag of rice, brown or white, whatever's cheapest. Tastes like nothing, has little nutritional value beyond it's calories, but it's cheap.
>>
>>18193192
Trust fund that I can access when I turn 30 or now for education. Unfortunately because I can assess it now it counts against me.
>>18193197
I'd ditch the fiancé long before I'd ditch the pets. Although they're all my responsibility so I have to come second. Have tried explaining were tight on money but he just doesn't get it and trying to explain just HOW tight we are would turn him into a useless lump of depression, no way hell find a job while he's depressed and hungry.
>>18193209
Ever looked at some of the fancy cat food? I've thought of grabbing a bit of toast and sharing some days.
>>18193213
"Get a job" hahahhahhahahaha
My pets are well cared for and insured.
>>
>>18193228
>Unfortunately because I can assess it now it counts against me.
Wow, that blows. Though if you keep a lifestyle like that, reaching 30 won't be easy. 400 calories a day is already dangerous unless you're Fatty McFatface, every second day is suicidal if you keep it up.

>I'd ditch the fiancé long before I'd ditch the pets.
Well, at least start considering that. It's all nice and great being as considerate to his problems as you are but literally risking your life and wellbeing like that is pretty idiotic.

How about asking friends/parents/co workers for a bit help, whether it's eating with them or lending you money? Yeah it's pretty horrible for the ego but so is starving in the long run.

>Ever looked at some of the fancy cat food?
My sis gave me some as birthday present, can't say I was tempted.
>>
>>18193010
I eat well (getting 2000-2500 calories daily, regularly eating vegetables, meat as a treat when available) and I spend like 50$ a month on food, max. Here's how it works:

The majority of my diet comes from carbs. As far as calorie to cost ratio goes, carbs are almost always best. Not ideal for a dietary staple, but not especially unhealthy either, and as long as you moderate your intake and mix it with healthier foods, you're fine. Those carbs come mostly from rice, but also from potatoes, bread, and very occasionally pasta.

I also eat a lot of vegetables, most of which I grow myself on the roof of my shitty apartment building. It only cost me about $50 bucks to build my planting boxes, and once you start harvesting you'll earn that back in savings within a month. I grow eggplants, squash, tomatoes, potatoes, zucchini, peas, beans, and more. The seeds are real cheap (like 5-10 bucks every spring), and the soil can be used year after year as long as you cycle some fertilizer in there (I use compost (leaves and old veggies) but you could use chemical fertilizer if you want to spend more.

Additionally, I hit up overstock and out of date food distribution places. Every single day grocery stores cycle out truckloads of goods, and a lot of those end up at food bank type places, but it's not always food banks. Specifically, the one I go to you spend 20 bucks a month and in return, each weak you get a big cardboard box full of different overstock and past sell-by date food, and as much day old bread from bakeries as you want to take.

So I spend $20 on the food place (which you might not even have to pay for at all depending on what your area has in that way), what equals out to about $5 a month on my gardens, then the rest goes into spices, sauces, and occasionally meat and fish.

I eat really, *really* well, and I pay almost nothing. You just have to be willing to put in a little effort before hand.
>>
>>18193228

You're making excuses. Whatever, starve yourself. Your pets aren't well cared for if you die. Your blubbering useless bitch of a fiance should suck it up. Maybe he'd be less depressed if he had something to work toward instead of just sitting inside feeling sorry for himself all day.

You're killing yourself and you're an idiot.
>>
>>18193228
>or now for education
Here's an idea you stupid fuck, go to a college that has cafeteria access as part of the dorm package, and eat to your heart's content!

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>18193228
>"Get a job" hahahhahhahahaha
Do you not have a job right now? And does

>Ever looked at some of the fancy cat food?

Imply you're feeding your cat "fancy" food while you're starving?
>>
>>18193175
>trust fund

I almost felt sorry for you.

Kill the rich everybody.
>>
>>18193196
>disgusting

YOU'RE FUCKING LITERALLY STARVING AND HAVE NO MONEY, your disgust shouldn't matter at this point. Also I don't think it is too difficult to do some panhandling to get a fucking dollar for a liter of milk.
>>
>>18193010
Have you considered prostitution? Craigslist hooking can be a great way to make some cash cheap!

Or if you aren't the type, check out that ebay app where you just take a picture and it figures the price for you. You'd be amazed how much of the shit sitting around your house is worth money. Not usually a lot, but some, and when you really get going you can pull in a few hundred extra that'll help you get by.
>>
>Brexit is only starting and British kids already starve and are forced into prostitution
>>
>>18193217
Lentils aren't often much more, and they'll literally provide everything you need in terms of macro-nutrients aside from fat. A $5 CAD bag of lentils lasts me about 3-4 months. Mix it with a $10 CAD 20kg sack of rice, and you could live for quite a while off that. You'd still want a multi-vitamin though, which is like what, $10 CAD for a year? With that, you could live off of $30 for an entire year. Cheapest I've seen ramen go on here is like $5 for 24 packs, so ramen is a bit of a luxury food for me.

You won't be able to just sustain yourself on ramen. You're going to start running into health issues from inadequate nutrition long before calories become an issue. You'll be sore all the time, get cramps, be extremely low energy, you'll get sick, and overall be unproductive.

I've never cared for you self-sacrificing sort, OP. I think there's a time and a place for it, but now is the time for your SO to grow up. If you need to leave for the sake of yourself, you need to leave for the sake of yourself. Love or not.
>>
>>18193285
Money from my grandfather when he died, hardly rich.
>>18193287
Suffering from nausea so food like rice, porridge etc just comes straight back up.
>>18193295
Pretty sure my SO would notice if I sold the telly though. But it's worth a try, at the moment I'm just trying to stretch things for a couple of months so don't really want to sell stuff (stupid possibly) or do anything permanent. Already sold my iPod and I miss it more than food.
>>
The homeless here eat much better than you. I guess they are resourceful. You need to fucking tell your SO and if that doesn't get them off their ass, dump them. Jesus. I spend $500 a month or more on food just for myself.
>>
>>18193313
Okay, seriously, what are you trying to accomplish here? You've recieved loads of advice in this thread that poorfags have used for years, but you ignore it all because you just don't want to do that.

>eat lots of good food for cheap
Ignore that.
>Sell some shit
I don't want to do that.
>Just use that trust fund to get some of dat education food?
Ignore that.
>Stop supporting a parasite?
Won't do that.

Bitch what do you want us to tell you? You aren't spoiled for options. Is this just a begging thing, do you want us to send you money? What are you trying to accomplish here?
>>
>>18193318
>I spend $500 a month or more on food just for myself
That's just as insane as what OP is doing, unless it's mostly caviar and truffles.
>>
>>18193318
>I spend $500 a month or more on food just for myself.
wut

I'm quite wealthy, I eat very well, and even I don't spend that much. The fuck are you eating, dude? Are you just eating out every single day?
>>
>>18193010
I am literally homeless, I have no job, and no consistent income, but I'm eating at least 1500 calories a day, usually more, and I'm not begging or going to any food banks.

If you can't get fed, you're a fucking idiot, unless you're living in somalia or something.
>>
>>18193313
What's wrong with a food bank? Just go.
>>
Just kill this thread, OP is a spoiled moron.
>>
>>18193331
>>18193332
Haha yes I have the reverse problem. I suck at cooking and live in an expensive city and eat out a lot. I cut it down to like $250 a month lately because I'm broke.
>>
>>18193352
This.

OP deserves to starve to death.
>>
>>18193256
I'm considering volunteering and drinking free coffee and eating stale biscuits but it would take more energy.
>>18193265
I'd certainly look into some of that in the pond run but for now just trying to survive short term.
>>18193269
Thankyou.
>>18193284
I'm an artist, I make good money when there's work but at the minute I'm not finding anything.
The cat is living the fucking highlife.
>>18193307
You joke but since it was announced it's has actually been quite tough. It bullshit.
>>18193311
I take multivitamin and iron anyway because anaemia (genetic not due to diet) will definitely try lentils though, are dried ones okay?
>>18193318
Wow that's a lot more than I'd ever spend.
>>18193326
Not ignoring it just trying to get my head out my ass when I'm weak from malnutrition is hard :( >>18193337
You may be onto something about the idiot part.
>>18193346
Not eligible.
Because dumb self sacrificing bint.
>>
>>18193357
Everyone can take from a food bank no questions. This is a troll post. Fuck. Kill yourself.
>>
>>18193357
>Not ignoring it just trying to get my head out my ass when I'm weak from malnutrition is hard :(

You're not weak from malnutrition, you're just naive and unwilling to do what you actually have to.
>>
>>18193010
On one hand...

Youre designed and evolved to go very long periods without food. 400cal every 2 days is pretty damn good for what alot of your ancestors got.

On that note.. Theres a bunch of reasons they lived to 30 and we live to 80...

If money really is that tight really take account of your spending. You have to find a way to up your income. And you arent going to be coming out with any bright ideas energy or motivation when youre starving yourself.. Make food a priority. Go to a soup kitchen if you have to.
>>
beans, rice, and potatoes are your choice for the poor man's bulk food bank

It's not that bad, especially if you can go wild and get some tomatoes and salt/seasoning

local store just had sardines for 50 cents a can, loaded up on those bitches for a rainy day, though I've been eating a can a day since then lol

If you live in a house, look into making yogurt and then ask for raw milk from some farmer
>>
>>18193357
>since it was announced it's has actually been quite tough
It's given. Pound drops, importing food becomes more expensive, companies push on the prices on the consumers.

>>18193363
One doesn't take away the other. Doing anything is fucking hard when you're starving, nigga.

>>18193365
>Theres a bunch of reasons they lived to 30 and we live to 80...
Getting a small cut stopped from turning into a starring contest with death. Also you're wrong. While humans could live a while without food, they got much more than shitty 400cal to pass the time for the next meal.
>>
>>18193357
>but at the minute I'm not finding anything.
So why don't you get a job in the mean time?
>>
>>18193357
>Not eligible.
WRONG

Most food banks put no upper limit on the income of the people receiving aid. You've either only visited one, then quit when you got turned away, or you're lying.
>>
>>18193357
>Not ignoring it just trying to get my head out my ass when I'm weak from malnutrition is hard
Great, cool story bro, now answer the question.
>>
>>18193385
While, she's at it, while isn't she just getting rich and buying some food?
>>
>>18193362
No they can't? Not here at least.
>>18193363
Thankyou.
>>18193365
It shouldn't be for long. I was just trying to find out if it was doable or if I'd die in the first week.
>>18193366
Making yogurt? Why?
>>18193384
It's hit my art stuff hard, nobody is wanting to invest in an oil painting at the moment and a lot of my European contacts are hesitant.
>>18193385
Because around here you can't just "get a job" easily, 500+ people apply for most of the jobs.
>>18193392
You have to get a ticket thing and can only get so many a month/week. I used to help out at the local.
>>
>>18193365
>400cal every 2 days is pretty damn good for what alot of your ancestors got.
You're either misinformed, retarded, or both.

No adult human in history has survived a year on 400 calories a day. That's literally not possible. Your body can't survive on that low of a calorie intake.

>Theres a bunch of reasons they lived to 30 and we live to 80
Wrong, there's exactly one reason, and that's infant mortality, because people now actually don't live much longer than people did back in the day. When people say that the average lifespan was 30, that's because 50% of people died before they reached adulthood, not because people who did reach adulthood were all dying at 30. Most people who made it to old age would live well into their 60's. Don't talk about something if you don't understand it.
>>
>>18193357
Go to a food bank and shop at Lidls.

Or die with a trust fund.
>>
>>18193401
I'm assuming you're being facetious here. Why isn't she getting rich? Because getting rich is hard. Why isn't she buying some food? Because she has no money and refuses to get a job.

What was the point of that?

>Because around here you can't just "get a job"
Really? Where do you live? If you say anywhere in the western world other than fucking detroit, you're either full of shit, or you're talking about really good jobs, not fast food or whatever.
>>
>>18193052
sex for beans like those crafty greek women
>>
>>18193384
Every other day?
Fuck theyd get a large animal and thats a few thousand sure..

But in a famine its weeks without food mang. Which we can totally weather if we have to. And its in those situations that yeah.. 400 every other day sounds good

And yeah, hence "bunch of reasons". And a lack of nourishment definitely doesnt help your small cut conundrum when it comes to healing and fighting off infection.

Do you just surf here looking for people to hair split on so you can wow at your own intelligent superiority to yourself?

You must be a blast..
>>
>>18193408
>yogurt
because you get rid of that useless whey and have some filling casein protein instead, and you can make more indefinitely
>>
>>18193408
>Because around here you can't just "get a job" easily, 500+ people apply for most of the jobs

Wageslave jobs are plentiful and you won't starve cos it's you, your so and your fucking cats.
>>
>>18193410
I'd also assume disease had an effect
>>18193412
We, we don't have an lidl...
>>18193416
It may well be different in the land of yanks but it is actually pretty tough around here. Job centre forces people to apply to a certain amount of jobs each week and places are inundated.
>>18193428
I'll have to look into it, wonder if it works with goats milk?
>>
>>18193427
>400 every other day sounds good
No. This is objectively false. No human adult ever has or ever will survive for a long period of time on 400 calories per day. Your brain alone uses more calories than that every single day.
>>
>>18193439
>goat
you sure can
your mileage may vary, I like the goat produce better
>>
>>18193440
There's good eating in wild food too, somewhere I have a recipe for blackberry and mouse ketchup.
>>18193446
How about alpaca? I ask because they're what a friend keeps.
>>
>>18193439
>I'd also assume disease had an effect
Actually disease rates now and then are pretty comparable. Very slightly lower now, but only slightly. If you look at the most common fatal diseases like cardiovascular disease and cancer, you really don't see those in hunter gatherer societies, because they're eating an almost completely vegetable and meat based diet, and they tend to be more active in their lives, so they dodge the most common killers of our era.

>but it is actually pretty tough around her
Where are you? Seriously, if you tell me where you are I guarantee you I can get an interview over the phone or over the interview within half an hour. Reading what you've said makes me think you just aren't willing to take the kind of fast food or manual labor jobs that are readily available.
>>
>>18193448
>There's good eating in wild food too, somewhere I have a recipe for blackberry and mouse ketchup.
That's cool. What does it have to do with what I said?
>>
>>18193416
>not fast food or whatever
There is a huge competition even for shitty jobs, hence they can keep the wages so low. Have you ever applied for one?

I had to apply for dozens jobs (lowest of lowest shit) every week to keep getting my NEET bucks, got a solid degree, work experience in much better sectors and our applications were screened before sending them out, so you couldn't make them extra shitty to be kept alone. From 40 applications, maybe 1-2 were answered with something positive and most companies wanted you to work for free for a while.

Keep in mind that I am living in a big city where a new Subway or McDonalds is built all the fucking time, if OP lives in some shithole, the chances are even lower.
>>
>>18193448
any milk has casein in it, so that's the yogurt, and pretty sure all milk has some sugar in it so alpaca should work

make sure you whisper sweet nothings to the alpaca when you twiddle its teat

it's just courtesy
>>
>>18193453
internet fucking killed jobs

my dad's boss literally pulls out his phone during lunch and scrolls down applicants from other states
>>
>>18193453
>Have you ever applied for one?
Yes, three of them in my lifetime, and every single one I got an interview on day one and had the job within 3 days.

I live in south Minneapolis, which is like half a step up from Detroit.

Getting a job is not hard, just be clean, be polite, and seek out the hirer, either in person or by phone. Handing out applications limp wrist does't do shit.
>>
>>18193449
Interesting, I always assumed disease would have a bigger effect.
Actually kinda tempting to take you up on that but I really don't give out location on the internet, general area is Essex though for reference.
>>18193451
In retrospect nothing, I'm a dumb
>>18193453
It's worse if you don't drive or have a medical condition. And people wonder why we hate refugees.
>>18193455
I'll whisper sweet nothings and tell it I love it.
>>18193463
Preach.
>>18193468
Hahaha. Yeah doesn't work like that here.
>>
>>18193468
>just be clean, be polite, and seek out the hirer
That's not how it generally works here. Unless it's a mom and pops shop, they don't want to see your face before they call you for an interview. Since most employers aren't mom and pops shops, it'll all about sending out applications.

Calls can work for some temp jobs but these are generally taken pretty fast.

>>18193463
Wouldn't say it's purely the fault of Internet. We simply haven't adjusted our economy to globalization and advances with automation.

>>18193472
It's not like refugees can even take jobs. At least not legally.
>>
>>18193472
>Interesting, I always assumed disease would have a bigger effect.
It certainly did, just different kinds of diseases. There's also ecological factors to consider, specifically how communities were organized. Hunter gatherer societies weren't organized in cities, but you need a city to have a plague type event, because in a small tribe, when there's an outbreak of a disease, some people die, but everyone who doesn't was exposed to that sickness, and builds immunity to it. So you end up with small, healthy, well fed communities of physically and immunologically robust people. Add to that the fact that they really don't deal with many cardiovascular diseases or cancer, and you have a population with a fairly low disease occurrence.

>general area is Essex though for reference
I just used my burner to call in for a help wanted at a gas station in north chelmsford, and now have an interview set up for tomorrow at noon.

Sorry, but your excuse is seeming pretty weak. If I can set up an interview in 10 minutes, I really can't imagine how you'd have difficulty holding down a job.

>Hahaha. Yeah doesn't work like that here.
Not that anon, but as it turns out, it actually kind of does.

Seriously, his advice was sound, don't just wander about handing out resumes and submitting applications. Seek out the person who's hiring and talk to them over the phone, it makes you a part of their day and dramatically increases the odds that they'll be interested in you. Also, be sure to have a professional and well put together resume. Being able to shoot someone a really good looking resume while you're talking with them can help quite a lot. The people hiring often respect initiative and the effort you took to actually seek them out.
>>
>>18193472
>>18193487
>It's worse if you don't drive or have a medical condition
Well, driving depends but yeah, medical condition makes it extra hard to get the shitty jobs, well basically impossible unless they are really desperate.
>>
>>18193503
It's 3am here, no way did you call anyone and get anything more than a fuck you.
Also, I have been holding down a job and not actively looking for work?
>>18193509
Narcolepsy (me) is not a desirable trait, nobody wants someone who needs a nap break.
Although they can't not hire you for having depression they just don't and my SO feels uncomfortable lying by omission.
There's a few job 15 or so miles away but the SO worked out the train fare would be more than the earning and we couldn't afford it.
>>
>>18193548
>It's 3am here, no way did you call anyone and get anything more than a fuck you.
You do understand that most gas stations are open 24/7, right?

Chelmsford, BP gas station on Broomfield, ask for the Lloyd, the night manager.

>Also, I have been holding down a job and not actively looking for work?
Well if you have a job why the god damn mother fucking shit are you starving? Where the shit is the money going? Why the fuck are you putting LITERALLY ANYTHING above keeping yourself alive? If you want to die why not just an hero? TRIGGERED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18193561
>Well if you have a job why the god damn mother fucking shit are you starving? Where the shit is the money going? Why the fuck are you putting LITERALLY ANYTHING above keeping yourself alive? If you want to die why not just an hero? TRIGGERED
That's pretty much what this entire thread has been anon. She's a moron with a savior complex and a lack of will, classic beaten housewife scenario, riding this ship into the rocks for her man and her cats.
>>
>>18193561
Shit yeah my bad.
I'm currently not making enough not nothing Christ.
>>18193565
Don't forget my little doggies too anon! I'm dying for them as well!

Also this thread has got way out of hand, literally just wanted to know if I could survive on next to nothing for a couple of months until I get my next decent pay check or my SO finds work. Not looking to starve myself for the rest of my fucking life.
>>
>>18193010
Well obviously not but just drop the coffee and eat pure sugar or perhaps flour or macaroni or something
>>
>>18193580
Cool story bro, but you didn't actually answer my question. What the fuck are you spending money on that's more important than staying alive and healthy?

>literally just wanted to know if I could survive on next to nothing for a couple of months
Almost certainly not. Obviously this is going to depend on your weight and body composition, but assuming you're an average size woman, we'll say 5'7", 130 pounds, your brain alone is going to be using 300-500 calories every day. That's just your brain. One organ. Every day. You have the entire rest of your body to fuel too. Based on some loose calculations, you can survive on 200 calories a day (400 calories every 2 days) for about a three weeks, assuming you're that 5'7", 130 lbs, average build. That three week line isn't a hard cutoff from when you will die, but it's the point at which you'll enter the phase of starvation in which your immune system and organs will start to break down to the point where you're going to face serious healthy consequences.
>>
>>18193052
Fucking idiot buy beans

Cans of beans are cheap as fuck in grocery stores and they're filling and nutritious
>>
>>18193580
Holy shit you're stupid. If I were you I'd skin and eat the cats and dogs. Or just neck yourself because you're too stupid to feed yourself while you waste money on pointless shit.
>>
>>18193580
The answer is no, you can't starve yourself for a couple of months w/out wrecking your health permanently and possibly dying.

Also you're a fucking moron and there are many things you could and should be doing to fix this situation, starting with talking to your SO about, and ending with fixing a food bank or simply buying cheaper food.

Seriously, you can eat enough (no caloric deficit) for $1 / day. It's not fun, and the food isn't the best for you, but it's better than starving.
>>
yeah...

if you really need to whine instead of find solutions, just buy something cheap and oily and something cheap and carby. oats with water and sugar is definitely eatable. peanuts too. you won't die from that.

what you should consider is the stuff you already know. but mainly talk to your fiance. you seem to like to be the victim and feel sorry for yourself. that's pretty disgusting. if you shelter him from reality like that, he will never get his ass up. if he's that fragile, my god bitch, wtf are you doing being engaged to such an insufferable baby?
you really need to get yor shit together. also, buy the cheapest petfood for your pets. and don't come with excuses like "they won't eat that". ofc they will. if they are hungry enough. maybe they will ignore it the first few days. but then they will eat it or die. natural selection. if your pets are THAT dumb, it's better for everyone if they die. same goes for your fiance. if the teuth makes him THAT depressed, it's time foe him to get hospitalized. don't try to keep everybody around you away from reality. wtf do you want to accomplish with that? that they have to depend on you? do you like yourself in the role of not being disposable? you know you're being extremely selfish atm, right?
>>
>>18193408
Yes, there are private food banks in every first world country. You don't need to show identification. You don't need to prove anything. You can drive up in a new BMW or ride up on your bicicleta. You are a troll, fuck off.
>>
>>18193010
in australia you can buy 1kg of flour (3500 calories) for 75 cents.
>>
>>18193010

Rice is your friend

cheapest per calorie, easy to make in advance
>>
>>18193153
>Sell blood to buy shit food.
Is this a joke? That will just starve him faster.
>>
>>18195149
No I think he is genuinely retarded
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.