[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a bf but I know it's going to end. Would you enter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Broken-heart-icon.png (47KB, 2400x2057px) Image search: [Google]
Broken-heart-icon.png
47KB, 2400x2057px
Just got a bf but I know it's going to end. Would you enter a relationship knowing that it has an expiration date? cuz I did. and I'm okay with it.
>>
>>18192894
>cuz I did. and I'm okay with it.
Of course you are you dumb whore.
>>
>>18192894
>and I'm okay with it.

You wouldn't have created this thread if you were.
>>
>>18192894
Try LGBT. They will have better advice for this
>>
Every relationship has an expiration date dork.
>>
So you just enter a relationship just for the sake of being in one? Isn't that like pathetic?
>>
>>18192894
That's wierd did you guys agree on a break up date?
>>
>>18192894
If I didn't see how it could work at least for a long time I wouldn't bother. I hate emotional shit that comes up in relationships and would only put up with it if the whole relationship actually matters to me.
>>
>>18192899
I wanted to see how others would react and if anyone else would do the same same.
>>18192904
Well yes...but I'm going to be seeing a new guy in July after we break up. No specific date is set though.
>>18192905
Some could see it that way but we seem to like each other so idk
>>
>>18192938
>Well yes...but I'm going to be seeing a new guy in July after we break up. No specific date is set though.
I'd like to have your reality and treat fellow humans as disposable flesh.

Judging from your parlance you don't seem to have a three digit IQ, so any kind of morals aren't present either.
>>
>>18192938
>Well yes...but I'm going to be seeing a new guy in July after we break up. No specific date is set though.

Who hurt you so bad that it warped your views on relationships?
>>
>>18192982
Bf is breaking up with me. But I'm okay with it. If he changes his mind then I'll tell the other guy that I can't see him because I do like my bf.
>>18193007
A guy from 4chan
>>
>>18193012
What are you looking for when your dating someone?
Also whats the longest you've dated someone for?
>>
File: dis bait nigga.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
dis bait nigga.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>18193012
>Bf is breaking up with me. But I'm okay with it. If he changes his mind then I'll tell the other guy that I can't see him because I do like my bf.
Nobody can be this stupid.

>>18193021
Don't fall for it, you gullible faggot. This is bait-material right there.

Saged.
>>
>>18193021
A nice person who I like and likes me back. About 3 years. Maybe 2.5 cuz we were on and off towards the end.
>>
>>18193023
How is this stupid? We just enjoy each other's company and then it ends and we go our separate ways.
>>
File: Cole doubts ya shit.jpg (7KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
Cole doubts ya shit.jpg
7KB, 200x303px
>>18193028
>>
>>18193023
why so cynical anon?
were you a gullible faggot once?
>i'm here for you.
>>
>>18193028
are you looking for a long term partner or fun?
>>
>>18193038
Long term is ideal but unrealistic. I don't need really have fun.
>>
>>18193041
are you afraid of being alone?
>>
>>18193044
Does dating around count as being alone?
>>
>>18193047
no, Actually living your life by yourself without a significant other is being alone. Which is not a bad thing it build character and independence so when your in relationships, your not as needy and don't depend on them for specific things.
>>
>>18193070
Oh I'm not afraid of being alone. I just go on dates when I'm single and did that before my bf asked me to be with him.
>>
I want a long term partner, so no, I wouldn't. Luckily, I love my girlfriend very much and we (hopefully) will stay together forever, even if we can't get married.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.