[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Join christian group >They're nice for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>Join christian group
>They're nice for the first week
>Kind of forget about me
>Be poor student, eating oats and ramen
>Own a car because sweet 5:1 odds Trump would win
>hey anon can you give x a lift around
>Doesn't mention ignoring my message for a week
>One of them is a youth worker
>Kind of gave me the cold shoulder when I tried showing interest in her
>I've only recently moved out of home about 14 days ago
>There was a lot of domestic violence so I'm a bit reserved
>Starting to lose trust in the Christians
>More so that they're not genuinely interested in my friendship

Advice?
>>
>>18192867
Some Religious people are some of the biggest hypocrites and douches I've meet, most humans in general only give a shit about themselves.
>>
>>18192890
Honestly, find a new program or make real friends as appose to people who are "suppose" to be your friends
>>
>>18192890
This. Xtians are typically worse than the general population. And by xtians i mean church goers. People involved in church shit are cancerous social climbers.
>>
>>18192867
Be a better Christian and show love and forgiveness where they cast you aside.
>>
your first mistake was trusting the church, you show up for Sunday Mass and that's it. the moment the father asks you for anything else and you just tell him to fuck off.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.