[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is constantly getting pissed off over small things and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

My mom is constantly getting pissed off over small things and blaming me. I'm afraid to have a conversation with her because she'll randomly start screaming at me, and then claim I was the one yelling when I wasn't. Other times she'll start slamming stuff around, and when I ask why she'll yell "BECAUSE YOU'RE IN A BAD FUCKING MOOD JESUS CHRIST" when I'm completely calm and happy. How do I deal with this?
>>
>>18192719
Recorded my mom DOING THE EXACT SHIT. Showed her and she got more pissed and tried to show her how she is acting. Just avoid contact most of the day. If you have problems like me that you want off your chest, ask your dad, siblings, or friends. Usually worked for me.
>>
She probably wants space to cool off. Is she an achoholic?
>>
>>18192719
is there a reason why she may be in a bad mood? like recent events or some shit at work affecting her?
shes obviously projecting when she blames you...
>>
Honestly she'll be happy one minute and the next minute BAM
She used to drink a lot (that was also blamed on me)
>>
>>18192819
Yeah I was just in that situation a year ago. She went berserk. Quit her job, and moved to the mountains. She's a lot better now, but she was having a hard time with her job. Maybe ask why she's so upset all the time, and try to get to the meat of the issue. Putting the blame on you is what mental abusers do.
>>
>>18192719
Stop doing small things that piss your mom off, anon, holy shit how retarded are you?
>>
>>18192719
move out as soon as possible. My mothers the same way i've cut all ties with her. crazy cunts
>>
>>18192719
Gotta cut the cord, move out immediately. I've lived with several people like that. You can't change them, only they can change themselves. Best to just cut them loose, for your own sake.
>>
OP, you don't have to cut the cord so to speak but I do recommend moving out. The nature of your relationship will change when you move out. Just don't let her be a boat anchor and haul you back down with her.

Give her some space and avoid contact. Help when you can but try to not say more than a few sentences to her. Good luck!
>>
>>18192719
I'm there right about now anon. Parents divorced, after being tossed around foster homes and the system both my parents spent an enumerous amount of money to get back custody of me and bro. Now live with dad, and my stepmom. Stepmom has become increasingly more open to drinking, blames me and bro on all of financial problems caused by custody battle.

Pretty much I don't make any contact with her, it's not worth my time. I go to my Dad and my brother for anything, THIS METHOD CAN WORK, but depends on your relationship with them (we went through thick and thin with custody battle so we are close.)

But seriously, if someone in your house makes you feel scared to be in your home, or scared to talk to them, just ignore them, they clearly aren't helping you. Fear is something people create for themselves, so ignore the hoe, she is just causing you unnecessary trouble. I definitely suggest moving out asap, considering you prob want to anyways. Bro moved out as soon as he could, joined military, makes a damn good living, getting married. Trust me it'll all work out friend, keep at it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.