/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got drunk with a female friend of mine who thinks I took advantage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
I got drunk with a female friend of mine who thinks I took advantage of her, and will not speak with me unless I admit what I did was wrong.

The thing is, all I did was walk her home. We were both drunk, but she initiated everything, and I pushed her away multiple times because she was that fucking drunk. We did not have sex, but I was left with a hickey. I did not touch her anywhere.

I've had other girls in the past tell me flat out that they would tell people I have raped them, even if I haven't even touched them. Is this something women do when men reject them?

I'd like to speak to this girl and explain what happened, but she's very stubborn and will not give me the time of day. What can I do? We were friends for over 10 years, and have drank plenty of times before without anything happening, however the last few times before this event, she had been getting touchy with me.
>>
>>18192655
>I've had other girls in the past tell me flat out that they would tell people I have raped them, even if I haven't even touched them. Is this something women do when men reject them?

Errr......

Da fuck?

Uhhh look man...

Either you, or the people you choose to relate with a kind of behaviorally fucked.

This shit ain't normal, and it doesn't come out of nowhere.
>>
>>18192655
when you say you're friends of 10 years, how close exactly were you? if the story you tell is 100% accurate, and she's behaving like this, I'd just tell her to fuck off out of your life.
send her texts and keep a full transcript in case she goes full nuclear with rape accusations
>>
>>18192655
>I'd like to speak to this girl
>she's very stubborn who thinks I took advantage of her, and will not speak with me unless I admit what I did was wrong. The thing is, all I did was walk her home. We were both drunk, but she initiated everything, and I pushed her away multiple times because she was that fucking drunk.

Are you a masochist.

Cut contact.

Like the fucking jew, the woman shrieks as she hits you.
Plays the victim when she's being the culprit this whole time.

>I've had other girls in the past tell me flat out that they would tell people I have raped them, even if I haven't even touched them.

At the very least you have some honest friends, GTFO out of there.
>>
If she's worth maintaining a friendship with, se'll come around. Seems to me only unreasonable, unstable people would react this way. Yeah it might suck at first if you were to lose contact, but it might be for the better down the road.

Also might be she's grown to fancy you and is feeling like you rejected her so she has to find a way to blame you for something to make it easier to handle.
>>
>>18192671
I dated a few girls in the past and when i wanted out, either if we were just dating or in an actual relationship, they all pulled the rape card.

must be a NYC thing.
>>
OP here.

I forgot to add another reason why I didnt let her continue was because she was in a semi long distance relationship.

Even though it was failing, I would never want to be the one to steal someone. Ive experienced it myself, and its horrible. Then again, the guy didnt care at all, but I have morals, and if shes able to do that while she has a """boyfriend""", then she could do it if we were dating too.
>>
Don't "admit" you were wrong.
Good riddance
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.