[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked her to "hang" She said we could after the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

I asked her to "hang"

She said we could after the finals.

What do I do now?
>>
Hang out with her after the finals you caveman.
>>
>>18192550

This, OP. You fucking mong.
>>
Just doing as post for an anon.
>>
File: 1465333589678.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465333589678.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18192574
thanks anon
>>
>>18192524
ignore these shitposters. the real answer is to fuck some other girl until finals, then fuck her.
>>
>>18192524
Go awkwardly buy condoms and the local meijers since you're a 14 year old cunt and you think sex is embarrassing
>>
>>18192524
Masterbate until finals. Masterbate while crying after finals because girl ghosts you.
>>
File: IMG_20170405_153513.jpg (513KB, 1288x1916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170405_153513.jpg
513KB, 1288x1916px
>>18192524
Girls don't outright say no. They can't commit to anything, not even something that would have no lasting repurcussions on their life. She'll pretend she forgot, and/or move the date further with some contrived excuse. Then, as you keep pressing, she will know for sure you're a beta and will feel confident that she made a good decision in averting you.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>18193778
>>18193723
Does this actually happen? This is the first time any girl has said yes since starting college. I've struck out so many times last year but at the very least each girl clearly rejected me.

Other than wanking, should I randomly text her in the meantime?
>>
>>18193874
It happens a lot. Women are typically pretty unreliable until you have them committed to things.

For example:
>girl i've talked to for a while pretty much just says she's interested in me
>try to make plans
>she says she's busy with class
>how about break?
>she's going home for break and won't be able to talk
>she says she'll be free when she gets back and sets up vague plans
>never responds to anything again

I'm starting to wonder if humans are actually capable of empathy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.