[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in literal middle of nowhere >around 2000 people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1483941198110.png (208KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1483941198110.png
208KB, 5000x5000px
>live in literal middle of nowhere
>around 2000 people total in my town
>pretty fucking ignorant about the world in general since I lived there all my life
>parents never even taught me to drive
>had no way to get a job but parents told me as soon as I graduated I either had to find a job and someway to get there or go to uni
>got thrown into uni because the other was impossible
>hate it and fail everything
>parents ask me why
>tell them my shit school didn't prepare me and that I hate being here
>they start trying to tell me that it was my choice to go to uni and that I wanted this
Should I just try military at this point?
>>
Military isn't as bad as you think, honestly. If you want to get out of your bumfuck town and make a tiny bit of money, go for it. It's kind of shitty for a lot of the time, but you'll probably never get truly wounded, you get a 'decent' amount of money, and it's not honestly that long of an obligation.

Then, once you get out, there are incentives and perks that will help you pursue whatever you decided on in the service.
>>
>>18192411
Yea, just join the reserves or chair force so you don't get blown up, and you won't be surrounded by retards - marines, homosexuals - navy, and black guys - army
>>
>>18192393
Or if you have some hobby you are super passionate about look for jobs in that area,
>>
>>18192393
Remember than blaming others for your own failures will never get you anywhere in life.

With your current attitude you will just blame army for your fucked life few years in the future.
>>
>>18192393
Why didn't you learn how to drive? If you live in the middle of nowhere then driving must be necessary for nearly everything.
Just join the military. Good news is that you already are halfway to completing boot camp. First they try to break you down to nothing and then build you into a soldier. But since you are already a nothing you have a headstart.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.