[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I enjoy life while being a 6 out of 10 at best without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5930.jpg (41KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5930.jpg
41KB, 600x350px
How do I enjoy life while being a 6 out of 10 at best without becoming a serial killer/rapist?
>>
get some tickets for huey lewis & the news and find a cute deunk slut to bang.
>>
>>18192063
Go after 5 out of 10 girls exclusively. Eventually the 7 out of 10 girls will become jealous of these girls and all the attention you give them. From this point you will start banging some 7 out of 10s. From here 8s and 9s will wonder what it is you do or have that makes you get these 7s. Bam. You just got into their heads OP, next you will be in their beds. You already know what's next. Some sweet 10 wrapping her lips around your dick. Of course she won't be as good as those 5s, but still, you can enjoy your conquest. Either that or buy a yo-yo.
>>
>>18192063

realize that sex does not equal 'enjoying life' and that if you turn the lights off it doesn't much matter what they look like.
>>
>>18192063

>at best you're slightly above average.
>think "oh shit, might as well become a criminal then".

Holy shit with over half the population beneath you, you still want to act like that.

You got a 1/10 mind mate, that's the real problem.
>>
>>18192063
5/10 girls are pretty cute to me. Also beer and power don't care what you look like. Also enough money makes you an insta-10 to sloots.

Of course, the more correct answer is:
>>18192195
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.