[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was on POF this morning and a "girl" invited me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4811.jpg (63KB, 422x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4811.jpg
63KB, 422x650px
I was on POF this morning and a "girl" invited me to sext on kik. I messaged her on kik and she convinced me to send a dick pic. She immediately demanded I give her 200 dollars or she will show everyone. I blocked her, deleted my POF and kik immediately and told her to go fuck herself I don't care. She doesn't know my name, phone number, or even my e-mail address. Also the dick pic only had my dick in it but no face or identifying qualities. Should I be worried?
>>
>>18191688
If it can't be traced back to you there is no worries.
>>
not at all. it's one of millions of dick pics. why would anyone believe her it's you? why would anyone even care?
>>
>>18191697
I dunno I was thinking the same hint but they were adamant about having leverage etc. Also they said I'm really a tranny I will tell people you fuck trannies. Although her pics weren't that of a tranny and I never said I want to fuck a tranny. The only thing she has is my clean clothed POF pics and she knows my hometown because it said it by default on my POF profile.
>>
Claim your dick is smaller than on leaked pic. Everybody will believe you
>>
>>18191688

I mean, really, who the fuck cares if she shows a picture of your dick to anyone - it's just not going to hold any weight like it does when a girl's nudes leak. Chicks don't pass around pictures of dicks excitedly. Most women don't like dick pics, unless it's from someone they're already fooling around with.

Anyways, she doesn't know jack shit about you, so you're fine.

The question at hand here is why the fuck you're being stupid and sending the kind of shit that could get you blackmailed or put you into a position to be in trouble with someone that you don't even fucking know at all? Stop being a fucking idiot.
>>
If it makes you feel better I once sent a face pic to an underage but said we have to wait until we're older to do anything.

I never logged back in to that account. Could always come back to haunt me. Such is life. We make stupid mistakes when we're excited.
>>
>>18191704
Yeah I know man I fucked up, lesson learned.
>>
OP here. Like I said she literally has zero personal information and only has one dick pic that is nothing. It cock and balls, and she might have saved my clean photos off my POF profile but there is no way to make a connection really.
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58KB, 256x256px
>>18191706
>Be American
>Send face pic to a 17 years old
>Get executed for felony
Age of consent here is 13 btw>>18191708
>>
>>18191721
Not even a joke here man. If anyone even thinks you're a creep and tells one other person your entire career can be demolished, she can be 18 and you 22 but nope, you're a creeper hitting on a child who doesn't know any better.

Unless you have god like looks and tons of social connections with few enemies and people in the right places. I.e rich college frat member.

>13 age of consent
Mexico or japan?
>>
>>18191703
This, OP is way to tense about this shit.
>>
>>18191688

>2017
>Not wanting pictures of your dick plastered over the internet for nameless faceless women to fantasize about
>Kys

But seriously is that really such a bad thing?
>>
>>18191729
Could be Spain
>>
>>18191688
>someone I chatted to on a dating site demanded I talk on another service then requested a photo of my genitals, then demanded money
You really are a special kind of stupid OP.
>>
>>18191688
And?

Why do you care if anyone sees your dick, its not like youve got something worth hiding in shame i hope
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.