[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kissless virgin niceguy >girl starts showing interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nnj0rieCxB1tmee2vo1_400.png (166KB, 310x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnj0rieCxB1tmee2vo1_400.png
166KB, 310x480px
>kissless virgin niceguy
>girl starts showing interest on me
>takes too long to make my move
>when I make it she dismisses
>try once again
>she dissmisses again and asks for my phone
>i say no
>she gets pissed and walk out without even looking at my face
I know she's not into me anymore and I have no chance with her again because almost the same thing happened to me once before but now I'm stuck into thinking of this girl and honestly I don't wanna go through the same shit that I went through a couple years back. Last time what I did was that that I kept thinking of her, feeling jealous when she was around other dudes and plain sad when she didn't give me enough attention. I don't want that, how do I stop that?
>>
you should go to therapy to help with your autism. not even memeing. it will help you a lot.
>>
>>18191582
You have to realize that even girls are human beings with personality.

The key to snatch some qtie as your gf is pretty simple. Treat them like a person, talk to them, invite them to social events like dinner and cinema, and yes give them your phone number so you can text and stuff. And dont try to do bold moves if you are not sure she wants that.

In the worst case you will make some female friends and that is also positive so you can stop behaving like r9k robot.
>>
>>18191582
>I don't want that, how do I stop that?

Go out with friends. Pick up a hobby. Maybe you'll even meet another girl.

In other words, focus on your own life and let her be. If you have something more important/interesting going on, it'll be easy to stop thinking about her.
>>
>>18191582
>behave horribly at the slightest sign of interest
>life ruined for months after

This is extremely unhealthy and you should go to therapy.
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>she dissmisses again and asks for my phone
>i say no
>>
>>18191582
What did she want your phone for anon? Did you not already have her number?
>>
>>18191607
>>18191686
>>18191807
She didn't ask for my number, she asked for my actual phone so she could see the shit I have in it or something, when I said "We already at this level of intimacy?" she got pissed.

>>18191598
>>18191676
I know I have some issues but it is not autism, stop this meme. I'll see a doctor when I know what kind I should look for.
>>
you sound like the meme nice guy to me
aka nice for a reason, and not without a reason
>>
>>18192035
The reason why I'm nice is because I had an over-caring mother who encouraged antisocial behavior when I was a kid and also an incredibly autistic father who only valued good grades and nothing else so I became a socially inept depressed adult who still struggle with shit like the one I described.
>>
>>18191582
>how do I stop that?
Cut contact with her. Realize that she'll never like you. Do you really want to be around someone who doesn't like you anyway? It's time to move on.
>>
>>18192083
your parents may have facilitated such behaviour, but they are not the only ones to blame. and in the end, it doesnt really matter as to who is to blame for your behaviour: only you can change and it is you who behaves like this. for example, she already dismissed you, so why would you blurt something as autistic as
>"We already at this level of intimacy?"
what reaction did you expect aside of dismissal?
as for the topic that you made the thread about, its best to work on yourself first and forget about her until you try again. i was in the same situation as you, and what made me happier was to ignore her and work on myself.
>>
>>18192709
>what reaction did you expect aside of dismissal?
depends on how hot he is desu
>>
>>18192766
even a straight up 10/10 would get confused looks/answers
girls are just more forgiving when a 10/10 behaves asocial
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.