[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need confidence and self esteem in order to make friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png (155KB, 680x445px) Image search: [Google]
Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png
155KB, 680x445px
So I need confidence and self esteem in order to make friends, but I can only have that if I have love/belonging first. How do I get that? I guess most people get that from their family, but I can't get that from mine.
>>
This is a good question I can't answer because we're in the same search. Looking at that, I only have the physiological means currently and have only had that and now, at 25, it explains why it's hard to just function like a normal person.
>>
>>18191224
Looking at this depresses me. Is it normal to go your entire life without making out of the bottom tier?
>>
File: Captain_Phillips.jpg (32KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Phillips.jpg
32KB, 1280x536px
>this thread...
>>
Jesus loves you so much he came down from heaven and died a death he didn't deserve and rose again just so you could be with him for all eternity. There is no greater love, and no human acceptance even comes close. Receive Jesus and everything else will fall into place.

John 3:16
>>
>>18191224
I'm still working on safety I guess. I live in an apt with constant dread
Of whether they are going to raise the rent too high at renewal. I feel insecure
>>
>>18191278
Except that didn't happen, the bible is a work of fiction.
>>
>>18191347
And this is why you will never find the love that you seek. Confess your sins and repent your faggotry
>>
>>18191259
This is actually the best answer to this thread desu famalam

/thread
>>
>>18191245
Disregard sex as part of the red tier, or replace it with sexual release/masturbation. Actual sex requires intimacy, so it belongs in yellow tier.
>>
you will always be very much fucked if you rely on outside sources for love and validation. rip that desire out. it is not a need. it's a desire.
>>
>>18191245
I didn't even get all from the bottom tier as I've never had sex, I have some of the needs from upper tiers met though
>>
>>18191224
How's your safety tier going?
>>
>>18191433
Fine, just need to get myself a social/love life and don't know where to start
>>
>>18192150
What do you like to do?
>>
>>18191224
>So I need confidence and self esteem in order to make friends, but I can only have that if I have love/belonging first.

Incorrect. I know plenty of well adjusted people who didn't have a family growing up. Most of them have an alcohol/drug problem, but certainly no issues with self-esteem or confidence.
>>
>>18191278
fuck off christ fag. everyone hates you
>>
>>18191224

neither of those are actually true.
you dont need self esteem to make friends
you dont need belonging to get self esteem
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18191224
>tfw bottom of the pyramid tier.

Why do we exist? Just to suffer?
>>
>>18192265
Suffering is caused by desire, apathy causes pain, and desire is human nature. So probably.
>>
Just fake it till you make it, bruh.

be yourself
>>
File: ravioli ravioli.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ravioli ravioli.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
>>18192270
God pls kill me already.
>>
>>18191245
I don't think it works like that.

The scheme seem pretty logical and rigid, maybe a little harsch too, if you compare it with your life. But actually if you read "Towards a psychology of being" by Maslow, you get a different feeling.
>>
>>18192270
i couldn't sleep when I wasn't safe.

Nightmares, trying to close my eyes while laying on a hard floor. Fucking dehydrated as fuck. Cotton mouth. The fucking humid air. Hot.

Wanted to die for a long time there.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.