[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I've been seeing this girl, both late 20s, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1309242935214.png (168KB, 500x173px) Image search: [Google]
1309242935214.png
168KB, 500x173px
Hi guys, I've been seeing this girl, both late 20s, and its been about 3 weeks. We do everything people in relationships do. We talk/text daily, we fuck, we hang out, we go on dates, whenever I stay over we sleep together and cuddle, etc.

Everything sounds great, right? Unfortunately here are the issues. Every time I try to get to know her better (or try to get her to know me better) she cuts me off and says things like "this book is closed for now. its hard to open up to someone new etc." and won't tell me certain things. I explained to her that when she does come around to wanting to share that stuff with me (which at the moment is none of my business as far as im concerned) that I won't judge and don't care because we all have our demons, self included, and she thanked me and said she appreciated it but that she thought I wont be too happy once that book gets opened.

Second issue, she says she explicitly doesn't want a boyfriend, says she is not gf material, and asked that I not wait up for her to be. When I asked why she says she does things and plans to do things that won't work in a relationship such as visiting her ex across the country who is a good friend of hers, or her desire to be a camwhore. Personally I couldn't care less about these things and said as such, but she still is adamant about not wanting a boyfriend, despite us continuing to say and do everything that people in a relationship do. I got really drunk one night and told her how I felt and basically said "if you dont like me, and think I am wasting my time, just break my heart and move on, but if this is just a matter of bad timing (right person wrong time) then I will just deal with it" and she told me she likes me, doesnt think I am wasting my time, but that I shouldnt invest all of myself into her if she were me.

>tl;dr should I continue with this charade of a relationship and just not care about the title? what should I do here?
>>
I really do enjoy her company, the sex is amazing, I literally make her come on command and made her come 8 times in a row when we first fucked, to the point where she whispered that she was low key in love with me, and in general everything has gone well except the definition of our relationship. Haaaalp.
>>
>>18190841
> should I continue with this charade of a relationship and just not care about the title?

That one.
>>
>>18190839
She is either pretending she is special snowflake or she intends on keeping you as her personal fuck boy.

My crystall ball predicts future where you fall in love with her and you will want to make it official, probably with kids marriage combo and she will catch same feeling and you will be lovely couple together. Or she remains cold and break your hearth into milion pieces. It is 50:50 chance.

If you are happy, keep doing what are you doing and remember nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>18190839
Ah,for the ancient times (like a few years ago) when some people got to know each other first and fucked later.....
>>
>>18190854
desu thats what I figured but she keeps confusing me with mixed signals
>>
she probably reads /adv/ and doesn't want you to know about her 50+ past sexual partners
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.