[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I have seemingly infinite amounts of stamina relative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0095.jpg (94KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
94KB, 640x407px
Hey /adv/

I have seemingly infinite amounts of stamina relative to my girlfriend and it's been causing little issues of late like me not cuddling with her to sleep because I'm not tired and have 5 hours of energy left. I typically go to sleep at 5-6 am and wake and about 10am which works fine with my work schedule. She works more sporadic shifts that range from 6 am to 11 pm occasionally. In either situation by the time the day is coming to an end she has absolutely no energy to do anything and occasionally after a few hours of activity during the day she'll get worn out as well.

the root problem here isn't necessarily a lack or abundance of energy in us but rather her perception that she is failing to satisfy the relationship. Shifting her perception of the situation could help make her feel happier. I feel like the two options are a) comforting her into a state of accepting our conditions, b) helping her increase her stamina. I'd prefer for her to increase her stamina but I have no idea how. She's in great physical shape and can dance for hours on end.

I think it may also be a variable that the activities we do don't necessarily give her that edge of Adrenaline that would hook her on the activity.

Anyway, any suggestions on what to do?

Also, recently beat ds3 any suggestions for a good fashion souls build?
>>
>>18190802
Post yours and hers
sleep length
Work length
Type of work

Are you both fit? Sport? Stress? Quality of sleep? Food? Medication?

Sounds like some illness. Have you tried to send her to doctor? Typical male with low energy = diabeeetus, low testosterone, some problem with food digestion, some parasite or illness.

What you are describing is (being exhausted all day? or just faster than you?) is not normal.

Sadly your ability to describe problem is subpar. Post more info or send her straight to doctor.
>>
>>18190802
Go to bed the same time as her. Do pillow talk, have sex, cuddle and everything else until she falls asleep. Then get up and do your own thing.
>>
>>18190802
You better have chosen the end of fire ending nerd.
>>
>fashion souls

kys
>>
>>18190926
This one is correct OP, do this. And then solve the problem long term.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.