[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So theres this guy that admitted he liked me but doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So theres this guy that admitted he liked me but doesn't feel ready to be in a relationship with me Cuz
>he thinks I look too young (15/16years)
>He's 21
>I'm 19
>thinks that people will see him as some perv/too old for me (looks wise as well, but I don't.)
>says "I hope you understand and wait for me"
What does he even mean? Is it really important the age thing? I think he's exaggerating
>>
>>18190733
he's a betafag that's only into older looking women and making excuses, drop him and find someone who realizes younger women who won't look like hags in only a matter of seconds are best
>>
>>18190733
>What does he even mean?

Absolutely No. Fucking. Idea.

>Is it really important the age thing? I think he's exaggerating

Unless he's running for political office or some other kind of highly public awanress office like that (what the fuck is he going to run for at 21 though) Not when the age difference is 19 and 21.
>>
This guy sounds insecure and also probably a control freak. You shouldn't wait for him, if someone interests you go ahead, his loss.
>>
>>18190733
19 to 21 is honestly pretty insignificant unless there are some unusual circumstances (e.g., you're an old freshman and he's a young senior at a small college, or something like that). MAYBE he just looks old and you just look young, and he's insecure about that, but i think it's either a lame excuse or an indication of some other insecurity on his part.

there's no reason for you to wait, he's getting older at the same rate you are. carry on.
>>
>>18190757
>>18190751
>>18190750
>>18190738
Thanks for the answers guys, and yeah I guess its just an excuse or insecurity of his , I might as well move on or just not get involved even more
>>
>>18190733
He's either
>gay
>with another chick and too much of a pussy to turn you down
>retarded
I'm personally really into young/petite girls
>inb4 pedo
fuck you I had an unhappy and repressed teenagehood, of course I end up like this
>>
>>18190733

Dude is just super insecure and paranoid about being labeled a "pedo," which is an insult people like to fling like it's calling someone a picky eater. Which is shitty, because it's like one of the worst things to call people.

As he gets older, he'll probably get over it, but some people never do.
>>
OP, he is insecure, but for good reason.

I'm a petite girl, only 5' tall and less than 100 lbs. I've had people tell me I look 15, but I'm 26. In contrast, my boyfriend is a big guy, 6'2 and 220 lbs. He's graying early and is very hairy with a big bushy beard. He's had people tell him he looks 30, but he's only 27. People on the street think we are Father and Daughter, and if we display any sexual affection to each other he gets nasty looks. I've even had an older woman pull me aside and ask me if I felt safe with him. There is a very real stigma against older male/young female couples and our youthful appearance only exacerbates it.

Honestly, its a shame because if you like him and he likes you, you should just say fuck what anyone else thinks and be together. I hope telling you a little about my experience helps to bring some perspective on what he's afraid of happening.
>>
>>18190733
>Look to young
>"I hope you understand and wait for me"

This guy looks for value in someone else, why are you even bothering with this guy? Are you desperate?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.