[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice on how to turn my life around before it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1489627892249.jpg (9KB, 393x395px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489627892249.jpg
9KB, 393x395px
I need advice on how to turn my life around before it's too late. I'm 23 year old and morbidly obese (450lbs). I have severe anxiety and depression to the point that I have zero motivation to do anything but wait for each day to end, even things I used to enjoy fail to hold my attention anymore and I even have to force myself to keep up on personal hygiene. I have no source of income and essentially leech off of friends to even have a place to live. My physical conditioning is non-existent so even simple things like household cleaning leave me tired out and in extreme pain. I only have a high school education so I'm not qualified for any worthwhile job or career, and even if I were I can't begin to think of a job or career I'd enjoy, and due to my poor physical health even simply standing for extended periods is nigh impossible.
>>
>only have a high school education

I make 80K a year, and I didn't go to college.
>>
>>18190535
Is it at all possible for you to move back with your parents, assuming they are alive.
>>
>>18190603
They're unfortunately both dead and I have no other family left
>>
Start making small goals, and then accomplish them. The feeling you get when you triumph is something that you will want to feel again.

I want the only liquid you consume every other day to be water. After two weeks of that, you will only drink water 5 days a week. After two weeks of that, you will only drink water period.

Turning your life around isn't something you're going to do overnight. Excellence is a habit, so start by creating small, positive ones.

Even you can make it.

https://youtu.be/pEqoGVQNZjg
>>
>>18190626
Surprisingly enough the large majority of what I drink is water. But other than that I'll try to take your advice, thank you.
>>
jesus christ dude that sucks. Have you seen the juicing diet? Its supposed to give quick results.

Check out the documentary called fat sick and nearly dead
>>
>>18190535
Lurk the fat people hate threads on /fit/ for motivation
>>
>>18190535
I'm pretty much you but live with my parents so at least I have that. I've been drinking nothing but water and booze for the last two weeks, feel a lot better. Next step is working out, I feel you on the work thing, I worry I can't work anymore, it tires me out just to go get groceries.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.