[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out >get tipsy >feels good mang >dancing like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 20170405_000940_HDR.jpg (4MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_000940_HDR.jpg
4MB, 2976x2976px
>go out
>get tipsy
>feels good mang
>dancing like igdgaf
>see cutie from class
>approach her and we start making out
>find somewhere with more privacy
>she wants me to "be rougher"
>start biting and sucking her neck
>don't know what I'm doing but she digs it
>says "don't give me a hickey"
>ok
>ask her if she wants to go back to my place
>says "i'm not that easy"
>make out some more
>puts my hand on her breast, outside of bra
>starts caressing my dick, outside of pants
>i say "i can go back to your place"
>she says "i'm not sleeping with you, i'm not looking for anything i just wanna dance and have fun"
>mfw getting blue balled
>go home alone
>i have her on FB, so i message her two days later "so, did i end up giving you a hickey? just lowkey wondering"
>4 hours later, no reply hasn't even opened it
>mfw i ruined it

is there hope or did i fuck it all up
>>
Hope for what? If she was being genuine and just wanted to have fun i wouldn't be hoping for anything
Plus that's a weird message to send i feel like. Unopened though so i guess you wait and see what happens
>>
>>18190520
don't lose sleep over it, m8. if she's into it, she'll get back to you. you should be out there on the grind looking for new girls either way. she's definitely does not sound like girlfriend material.
>>
>>18190533
>>18190534
i don't actually know what i was trying to achieve by messaging her.. an autistic move for the books that's for sure
>>
>>18190567
don't beat yourself up over it. just remember that she's no one special. she's just another girl.
>>
>>18190534
this, let it slide. As far as the initial encounter, you probably had a shot with her but you escalated up from making out too quickly, you left no where for the interaction to go except by explicitly asking to go back to either of your places, it ruins the pretense if you do that in the middle of being physical. you probably would have been better off stopping the make out session a little short, going back to dancing, drinking having a good time etc for a little bit more then indirectly mention going home
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.