[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and my ex the girl on the right have been through a tremendous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-1162908085.jpg (130KB, 512x910px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1162908085.jpg
130KB, 512x910px
So me and my ex the girl on the right have been through a tremendous breakup and it hurts a lot. I dated her for a couple of months but I gave her my all. She is Arabic so that was a hard difference separating me and her. Another thing that was tough was that I didn't know her music well enough. Lastly, she had bipolar disorder.
Beginning of the relationship I may have fucked up and told her she was the one. I told her that because I was crazy about her ( in a good way)
The sex was phenomenal. Unprotected but she took birth control. Always took tests and wasn't pregnant. That was great.
The bipolar was hard and she would lose all feeling for me. She broke up with me the first time and then begged me for her back.
A little time goes by and then I get broken up again. This was recent. She said she had no feelings and couldn't show any sympathy for me. She literally is heartless. I know she hates that word but I think it's hard to have a heart and be bipolar.

My question/advice from you guys.
I still love her very much. She meant a lot to me. We fought after and I didn't want to get harassment charges back. We ended because of two reasons
1. She wanted to be with someone who spoke Arabic in the future which is asking me to do the impossible
2. She lost all feelings for me.

How do I win her back? I know some of you will tell me to move on but the connection I formed with her was incredible. It was a good relationship but I think her bipolar took over.

Flash forward to now. 3 days with no contact and I miss her. Ask any questions you want
>>
>>18190148
There's nothing to ask.

No offence bro but feelings cannot be "earned", even if they existed in the past, I've learned that from two relationships that lasted 2 years each.

Once feelings go - they're gone
also
> Lastly, she had bipolar disorder.

It seems like the end of the world now, I know, I was with a bipolar girl too, the highs are extremely high and the lows are crushingly devastating, that's not a way to live life. Go through the pain and the motions, eventually you'll thank yourself for moving on.

Good luck
>>
>>18190148
I've been in a similar situation.

What I've learned is that at that moment (after the breakup) I couldn't see clear, I thought I loved her, "she was the one", I felt bad, it hurt so much.
For months I've been in this state.
But then I understood, that I didn't like her anymore and I should've moved on way sooner.

>Right now you might think you love her (and believe she's the one, you need her and all) but in a while you'll realize you could find someone better.
>>
>>18190148
Why continue to keep drawing water from a poison well? You know it's going to end poorly for you, so why not find a different well?
>>
>>18190179
>You could find someone better

Not exactly, it may have been a great relationship for a while, you probably loved her a whole lot but now she doesn't, and you should move on.
Since she's bipolar she might come back praying for your love, but don't fall for it again.
Grow from your past experience.
>>
Op here. You guys are very insightful. Thanks so much I appreciate it
>>
>>18190289
Glad to be of service bro, you know, you look very Israeli! - guy from israel
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.