[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your advice on making women feel more comfortable.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Bateman cucked.jpg (10KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
Bateman cucked.jpg
10KB, 500x215px
What's your advice on making women feel more comfortable. Women have told me I can be very intimidating. I think I'm giving off the wrong vibe, or maybe I'm scary looking. Any tips?
>inb4 post your picture
Not happening.
>>
Don't try it this hard, that could be the wired vibe your sending.
>>
Don't try to sound edgy or boastful for one. You should try showing off little bits of your talents and interests bit by bit but that does not mean talk less. Oh, look up how to smile correctly for your face and make sure to smile more.
>>
Try smiling.
>>
>>18190122
>>18190128
I smile, and I'll read up on how to smile effectively.
I think a lot of the intimidation comes from the eyes.
>>
>>18190147
avoid the psychopath/autist death stare.
>>
>>18190066
intimidating is not necessarily a negative
>>
>>18190066
>What's your advice on making women feel more comfortable
Smile. Laugh. Try to seem friendly. I get the same issue, I'm 6'6", 230 lbs, and I literally make a living by looking intimidating. Just try to have a big, disarming smile. Or better yet, if you can, it's always good to introduce yourself to the situation as a solution, rather than a floating variable.

I used to do this a lot when I was working as a bouncer, wait until you see some guy who's getting just a bit too onto a girl or a couple of girls who clearly aren't into it, and politely ask him to step off. If he complies, you're solving their problem. If he gets up in your face and you shove him off, you're solving their problem. If he can't take a hint but won't escallate, you're still giving them a chance to get out of the situation. Either way, you're presenting yourself as a solution, and you have an easy icebreaker. Just lay on the charm when you're done, buy her a drink, and you now have a good conversation going. Whether you want pussy or just someone to talk to, you're in.
>>
>>18190150
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18190283
He meant to not seem too intense or into it. Try to seem relaxed and confident. Guys that project a wired or nervous vibe tend to frighten women just a tiny bit, enough to make them cautious of you.

>>18190273
You're either ex mil or ex police, or my dick is a trout.

>be the solution
>reduce variables
>passive escalation

calm the fuck down ranger
>>
>>18190173
what did she mean by this?
>>
>mfw I just looked up how to smile on wikihow
>>
>>18190294
some women like bad bois
>>
>>18191282
I meant to reply to this >>18190294
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.