[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning fighting a friend that I'm very close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rimg.jpg (334KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rimg.jpg
334KB, 1200x1600px
I'm planning fighting a friend that I'm very close with, because he's been coming onto my little sister when I've told him not to. It's cool to be a whore, but when you try to do things to my YOUNGER sister it's an issue. Never fought a friend before but I feel like it has to be done this way because words aren't working. Any advice?
>>
How old is your sister? How old is your friend?
>>
>>18190002
Dude, just let your friend fuck your sister. What are friends for?
>>
>>18190002
How old?
>>
>>18190002
You realize that your sister is any other girl, not anything special, people are going to try and be in a relationship with her/fuck her.
>>
>>18190002

Prepare to look like a total bitch when he not only kicks your ass but also fucks your sister.
>>
>>18190003
14, 18
>>
>>18190005
Fuck up faggot.
>>
>>18190014
That doesn't matter to me right now. She just turned 14, and he's about to turn 19. When she's 18, I won't give a fuck.
>>
>>18190015
Lmfao, ok.
>>
>>18190028
You trying to control this is futile, OP. Your friends, their friends - hell, everyone's friends are going to be banging your sister in no time. She's going to initiate it even more because of your behavior and the sexy, taboo mystique you have now given it. It's inevitable just like her eventual teen pregnancy.
>>
>>18190023
18 year old hitting on 14 year old is weird desu id tell him to fuck off too Anon

he'd be liable to understand if he was really your friend op
>>
>>18190029
Youre right, bring a weapon ; but hey wouldnt you be doing the same?
>>
>>18190002
I'd threaten him with legal action first, seeing as he's an adult and she's a minor.
>>
>>18190002
You best fight him by having others fight him.
Unless he is in Germany or likewise countries what he does is illegal. So collect evidence, and then give it over to the cops, and he gets to jail for being a childmolester and gets raped in the arse there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.