[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke up with my ex around 6 months ago. We had last meeting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1490871451806.jpg (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1490871451806.jpg
11KB, 420x420px
I broke up with my ex around 6 months ago. We had last meeting more less 4 months ago.... Our relation lasted for over 3 years... I still did not fully get over her. Today I have found out that she is dating some guy already... How can i deal with that feeling that it was so easy for her to get over me?
>>
>>18189827
>>18189827
That which is gone can never return. She was just your turn. Never forget that.

theres a reason why women are incapable of having best friends like guys do. Most women love opportunistically, and she obviously found a better opportunity elsewhere: taller, better looking, more money, etc. She doubtless thinks she's falling in love with that new fellow even as we speak. It's just the default programming that most women tend to follow, especially ones that look like her. Do not take it personally, it's pretty much expected behavior for them, and it's a biological strategy that works very well.

Pick up a hobby, hang out with your friends. The only way to replace her is by having a better love story than you did with her.
>>
>>18189827
dating someone doesn't mean she's over you. she probably won't be until you are. rule of thumb is it takes about half the time as the relationship to get over it. meanwhile just fake it and date who you can.
>>
>>18189827
Both my exes started dated like after a week or two, you kind of left an impression on her.
>>
>it's a biological strategy that works very well

Works pretty well indeed, especially when that upgraded guy will drop her like a sack of shit and replace her with another one. Things are not as simple as you think.
>>
>6 months
>already
Bitch you're crazy
>>
basically, in a LTR, whoever breaks up is at that moment more than half way over you already.

It's an i don't see a future with you anymore moment that you realize you wanna break up. Until you decide to go through with it and you plan everything out, you are basically ready for another option.

I broke up with my GF of almsot 3 years in the first week last year, 24h after I started online dating again, 7 days after I went on my first date, 4 month after I was in the the next relationship, lasting a whole year so far.
>>
>>18189827
Are you actually surprised she chose to move forward with her life after the breakup?

Most people will expect you to eventually pursue a new relationship for the purpose of your own happiness.

If you're not using the experience gained from previous relationships to improve future relationships, then what the fuck are you doing?

Pitying yourself... that's what your doing by focusing on the past instead of improving your odds towards success in future opportunities.

Try practicing introspection. It should help you in recognizing patterns of self-defeating behavior and thinking.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.