[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I asked for 5 bucks cash back at a store. I didn't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1489299725888.jpg (79KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489299725888.jpg
79KB, 750x1000px
So, I asked for 5 bucks cash back at a store. I didn't get it back after buying my shit and leaving. The cashier just fucking left the store. How do I go about going back to the store, telling them I want my money?

Yes, it's only 5 bucks, but it's bullshit to let them get away with this.
>>
you don't, you call your bank, they're the one's you pay to put up with your dumb bullshit
>>
File: cookie.jpg (36KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
cookie.jpg
36KB, 615x461px
It will cost you both more in time than it is worth. As karmic compensation for your loss I award you one digital cookie.
>>
>>18189777
You should have just taken something worth the money from the shelve.
>>
Depends, how long ago did this happen? Because if you're still führerious about this like 2 days after you need a hobby.
That said, just tell a manager, show them the receipt with the timestamp, let him check the cameras, he'll see where the money goes and you'll get your money back. If they don't have cameras, you're probably fucked. There's a small chance the cashier realized after a while that you didn't get your money and he put it somewhere, but you're probably out of luck. That said,
>making a big fuzz over 5 bucks you forgot at the store
you need some serious problems in your life senpai
>>
>>18189807
Just today.
The store has cameras all over the place, so yeah. Does this mean I can fix this bullshit tomorrow or would it be too late?

Still have the receipt on hand.
>>
>>18189810
You could probably bring it up the next time you go shopping there. Cameras save like a month at least of video nowadays when you don't have manual VCR tapes.
>>
>>18189818
We'll see, but I'm very heavily thinking of boycotting it if this bullshit doesn't get resolved soon enough.

Just thinking.

Anyway, thanks for the tips!
>>
>>18189810
Just go in right now and tell them. When they counted down her drawer is was a nickel over. So, they'll give you he five bucks.
>>
>>18189839
Already putting my shoes on.
Well, I'll be back, and will speak of the results in the end.
>>
>>18189777
This happened to me once, it was $40 cash back. I left the store with my lunch and realized about an hour later that I was chatting up with the cashier and never got the cash. I returned, went right to the manager and explained the situation. They immediately audited the drawer, it was off by exactly $40, which matched the cash back amount on my receipt. They gave me the money, asked me to sign a slip that i got it and it was resolved that afternoon.
>>
>>18189871
>>18189839
>>18189818

OP here, I fought and won my 5 back. Didn't have to sign slips or anything!

My quest is complete. Thanks ALMOST everyone.

Not >>18189783 this cunt. I'm just giving that one a pity (you).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.