[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >1 year anniversary with gf >shes smart and pretty,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1443723686345.jpg (105KB, 600x917px) Image search: [Google]
1443723686345.jpg
105KB, 600x917px
>be me
>1 year anniversary with gf
>shes smart and pretty, good body
>sex is bad

On one hand I want to be single and meet other girls. Im only 26 and don't feel like I'm done being single.

On the other hand I like her personality and I think I could marry her if it wasnt for the bad sex.

If I could press a button and be single I probably would, but I'm too much of a coward so I'll probably be with her for another year before I have to end it.

What do?
>>
>>18189671
Teach her how to do sex properly. If she won't listen she's not that great anyway.
>>
>>18189671
>sex is bad

One year and you haven't worked out this yet? Improving sex life is one of the simplest things to "fix" in a relationship. How is it bad and why do you view it as an unsolvable issue?
>>
>>18189682
This. Your sex is bad because not only is there no honest communication (who doesn't like talking about sex and what makes them feel good?) but you're also not taking charge and making her make you feel good, and if you're a sissy tell her. I love my girl rubbing my butt like I am a girl or some shit.
>>
>>18189803
I know exactly what you have to do, OP, but like most OPs, you won't even try because fuck effort, right? Well, if you do wanna try something simple, you gotta reply to this so I can see it. If you don't reply, that's okay, but your gf will die in her sleep. It's your call, really.
>>
fixing the sex problem (if it's fixable, some people are just inherently disinterested in sex, which makes them suck at it) still won't satisfy your desire for other women, unfortunately
>>
OP im in the same boat as you. Im 22 and we've been together for 4 years...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.