[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is going on a date with the same person once a week too often?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1365431882490.png (112KB, 240x313px) Image search: [Google]
1365431882490.png
112KB, 240x313px
Is going on a date with the same person once a week too often?
I'm starting to overthink things again and it's really fun
>>
>>18189642
Are you retarded? My gf of 3 years who lived over 60 miles away from me was pissed that I would only hang out with her once a week because the drive was a bitch and I hate long drives.

Once a week is fucking standard. I'd be more worried if you were doing it less than more.
>>
File: facepalm.gif (1MB, 305x239px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.gif
1MB, 305x239px
>>18189642
It depends on the girl, but I think most of the normal ones would be flattered the more you'd like to see them. Just fucking ask her what she wants, how are you going to get into a relationship if you can't communicate with her?
>>
>>18189642
Depends on her personality. If she's really introverted, between that and newness of the relationship, it might be off-putting. Anything other than high introversion and you should be fine.
>>
>>18189642
>>18189683
Once a week? She has another bf fucking her
>>
for a serious relationship, or one that seeks to be so, that's the absolute minimum I'd want to see him.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.