[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18, just lost virginity last night. >lasted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>be me
>18, just lost virginity last night.
>lasted a decent amount of time, like 40 minutes (she was surprised by this, and she said so).
>wanted to eat her out.
>she says no, that she doesn't like it, and gets off from actual penetration.
>I say okay, and we have sexual intercourse for the sole purpose of recreation.
>she says she did get off, and I sort of felt her body twitch like she did, but I don't know (having never been with anybody before).
>she says sex was fine, but I was "pretty good" especially since it was my first time (I should probably mention that she knew this beforehand).
>I didn't even really enjoy it though. She says she had fun, and she was pretty happy afterwards, I could tell, but it felt weird the whole time, and I couldn't even really finish (I sort of did, but I didn't even really feel it and it was only after I pulled out when she said it started to hurt).
>mfw I realize I didn't even enjoy it that much.

Is this normal? I sort of expected it to feel really great like everyone says it does, and while it didn't feel bad, it didn't feel close to great.

She feels like it's her fault I didn't have a great time, and I explained that it wasn't, because she was really trying to make my first time good.

Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>18189605
I'm pretty sure everybody's first time sucks. It'll get better lil nigga
>>
What was the hardest part during intercourse?
How did you confess your virginity to your girl?
>>
>>18189605
Who is this person to you?
>>
>>18189618
She knew I was a virgin because we talked like three weeks before we did anything. I never really confessed it to her, it just came up.
>>
>>18189605
Yup, that sounds about right for the first time.

Dont be as nervous and analyze every little thing that happens while it happens and just "let yourself go" and just live this experience next time.

Basically, relax. Oh and maybe she didnt turn you on in some sense or you wanted her to do something different than what she did. Talk to her about and dont make this all about you or her, make it about the both of you getting off.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>18189619
She's a pretty good friend. We haven't talked for a long time (maybe a month) but she tells me a lot and we get along pretty well. Things kind of just happened.
>>
>>18189625
Appreciate the advice. It's true, I was pretty nervous the whole time (she probably told me like ten times that I was doing fine, and to just chill out.)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.