[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for fellow guys: how do ya'll take care of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1490219745762.jpg (117KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490219745762.jpg
117KB, 1080x1080px
Question for fellow guys: how do ya'll take care of your faces? What products do you use after shaving, before going to bed, etc.?

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: 1490805808186.jpg (98KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490805808186.jpg
98KB, 750x750px
How do I get a gf like this u guys
>>
>>18189442
My skin really cleared up when I stopped shaving every single day. I'm not saying go full neckbeard, but give it a few days in between shaves if you're struggling and see if it improves.
>>
>>18189462

I don't have acne issues. It's just that some guys have skin that really glow, and I'm left here wondering how tf they do that.
>>
Vitamin C, retinol, and sunscreen are the most important

Absolute must
>>
>>18189481
By vitamin c i meant vitamin c serums
>>
>>18189451
>be rich
>be a male model
>>
>>18189525
Is $130k salary and 8/10 face enough?

The real question is, where do you FIND someone like that.
>>
File: o-GAY-MEN-BEARDS-facebook.jpg (360KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-GAY-MEN-BEARDS-facebook.jpg
360KB, 2000x1000px
>>18189442
I wash my face in the shower every night.
After I get out of the shower I put moisturizer on my face.
I put a clean towel on my pillow every night, use each side once before throwing it in the hamper.

I don't shave but I trim my facial hair and have it at a scruff like pic related, but I trim it maybe once every two weeks or so.
>>
>>18189442
I apply to my face a steady stream of tears, pizza rolls, ice cream, and stripper boobs.
>>
>>18189442
Stop masturbating
>>
>>18189462
The opposite happens to me, if I let it go it gets worse, not OP btw
>>
>>18189442
I use Nivea skin lotions if I notice that my skin is dry, but that doesn't happen too often. Mostly in the winter when that warm air indoors dries you up. You can get an air-humidifier to make sure your skin doesn't dry out during those times, though I haven't gotten that myself.

For shaving, I got myself a somewhat cheap kit with pre-shave lotion, a shaving soap that I use with a shaving brush and an after-shave lotion that is a bit like after-shave splash (that is, very liquid-y). I use a safety razor though. Way more effective and way cheaper to get and it lasts you a lifetime.

To make sure I don't get a disgusting face, I sometimes do an extra wash of the face before or after bedtime.
>>
>>18189442
>What products do you use after shaving, before going to bed, etc.?
Fucking nothing. What are you, a woman? What kind of man fucking moisturises?

Skin maintenance routine:
1. Wash while showering.
2. Shave.
3. Don't be a bitch.
>>
>>18189442
wash your face and stop eating garbage drink lots of water
>>
>>18189843
t. never had acne
>>
>>18189442

if you arent using dollar shave club / are using a razor that you use for more than a week at a time, then you should soak your razor in rubbing alcohol for 30 seconds before using it. obviously, rinse it in water after soaking it in rubbing alcohol. this kills the bacteria that gets in your skin during the shave.

everyone has different results with facial hair. some people find that shaving gets rid of acne (so long as they are hygenic like above). others find that growing it out is better. experiment to find out which you are.

i shave with a shaving cream that has aloe in it to soothe. i shave in the shower after using a face wash.

afterwards i use a moisturizer, not an after shave, as after shave often just dries you out more
>>
I have really clear skin and I've never used any products in my life.

I try to eat lots of greens whenever I eat, I wash my pillow case and shower every now and then, probably a lot less than I should. I also take vitamins, (the real stuff, not like those gummy bears or some shit like that) and that's about it.

I'm no health guru, I live a pretty shitty lifestyle, I sit inside all day during work, I smoke and eat lots of sugar, but I think the key is just to stay well fed and to make sure that your body isn't lacking some minerals or vitamins.
>>
always had some pimples but they got way better since doing this:

shower erry day, shampoo and showergel. Random soap before shaving on all my face.
Sometimes use kalamazoo from Lush to make my beard more smooth, because my gf likes it. That's it
>>
nothing, i dont use anything while shaving, not even foam and i dont put anything on my face

sometimes i splash my face with water
>>
File: Some asshole who ruins his games.png (509KB, 1303x710px) Image search: [Google]
Some asshole who ruins his games.png
509KB, 1303x710px
>>18189801
Same, except not acne, just horrible rashes and hideous facial hair growth.

I'm the kind of guy who wasn't blessed with full beard. but got pic related's instead.

I would kill for an actual goatee, at least.
>>
>>18189960
sucks, sorry to hear
you are aware that it looks better if you just shaved it all, correct? if not I'll be the first to tell you

shave it all off, it looks better. you either have it or you don't
>>
>>18189442
i use lotion on my face every day because the skin on my face is really dry and flaky, other than that nothing
>>
>>18189442
When I wake up:
Cerave face wash, cerave moisturizer with spf 30.

When I go to bed:
Cerave face wash, some cerave salicylic acid face wash to exfoliate my skin, cerave tub moisturizer

Yes, I am gay. My looks mean a lot to me/I have acne so I cleared it up with this.
>>
>>18189451
/You/ don't.
>>
>>18189442
Face moisturizer in the shower, when drying off use face lotion so face don't get dry, occasionally put on a face mask
>>
>>18189442
Soap, shaving cream and alcohol.

Men need nothing else.
>>
>>18190078
Thats alot of Cerave, but hey if it works! I'll look into their sunblock, I know I need one. Thanks anon!
>>
>>18189442
the full extent of all hygiene products i use:
hair gel or pomade
floss
toothbrush
toothpaste
safety razor (put double-edged razors in it)
beard trimmer
clippers/scissors for nose hair
nail cutters
toilet paper
towels

I usually keep a full beard at about 5mm length and shave the rest of the hair on my neck once a week.

no creams. no conditioner. no soap. no shampoo. just a hot shower for 5 minutes once a day.

other than lacking exposure to sunlight and sweat (since i am a double full-time computer nerd) my skin is great and very clean/clear
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.