[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear anons, I've compiled a short documentation of my experiments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: Some prick.png (685KB, 451x800px) Image search: [Google]
Some prick.png
685KB, 451x800px
Dear anons,

I've compiled a short documentation of my experiments using tinder in the past year. I always struggled at online dating and for a while was always angry and upset that I never really attracted anyone. In fact I knew that there had to be a reason, because in person I was absolutely great and I had my attractive qualities.

So I'll get down to it. I see a lot of guys fucking up with their tinder profiles and try to understand women on a scientific level. There's none of that. Bottom line is, girls on tinder are there for attention, but they love connection. One thing I always noticed is that the more I connected with girls the more they wanted to bug the shit out of me. I also noticed the more I persisted about nudes and talking about having sex, the more repelled they got. Granted some girls are into that.

I'll break down what I normally do
>Pic related is my main pic. It isn't actually me but the point I'm driving with this is you need something that's eye catching, attractive, and appealing.
>I have three pictures in total. Main pic, a picture of my cat, and a picture of my full body doing something
>My profile bio is "Let's have a chat and see where things go"
>My opening is ALWAYS their name with exclamation marks.
>Once they respond, depending on what they say I'll either jump right into "what on earth are you looking for on tinder??" Or I'll say something and talk a little before getting into that.
>Their response is usually anyways either one of the following: Hey! *My Name*! Yes? Sup, or my favourite "that's me."
>This is the greatest way to break the ice because you're establishing from the get go what you're on tinder for, and you're also coming off as dominant and assertive. I almost always jump into snapchat or text with them after exchanging our reasons for being on tinder. There are other ways to start talking on snapchat, but every single girl that responds to me follows this formula to a T. This is a tried and true method
>>
not a bad strategy, I'd advise similar, except for using a pic that's not you. how the fuck does that not blow up when you meet them?

I also tell stupid jokes after the intro crap, always works pretty well. Then they give me jokes I haven't heard to use on other girls, which is pretty funny to me.

Going straight to text after a bit of chit-chat is also my go-to. After telling jokes, I've never had a woman not give me her phone number.
>>
>>18189326
Not OP, but I heard that using a fake pic works too. Girls are too stupid to care and they only live in the moment.
>>
Cont

From there once I have a girl's snap, I start flirting heavily showing my abs and whatever. If it goes somewhere it usually gets to planning when to "hang out" and "watch movies" which usually means sex. Girls are funny hypocrites. They want sex. They just don't want to feel like they are promising it.

Anyway, I'm going to green text some tips that you guys could use to improve your tinder game

>Emoji language is a thing. Don't randomly send something that makes no sense
>Periods at the end of a text is too serious and usually puts off girls. Don't ask why. I don't even get it myself. Just ease up on the punctuation, you're not writing an essay you're just talking. Example: you don't say "I am going to the corner store as I have the craving for snacks." Normally people say, "I'm gonna go grab some snacks at the store."
>Having said that, keep things simple. Don't send multiple texts. Don't send paragraphs. Save all of that passionate talk for when you meet in person
>There are a lot of shitty girls out there. Some that will waste your time, and others that will never respond. Don't think too much about it, just move on
>Girls never super like. If you get super liked it's definitely an accident, unless she actually did it, in which case her ego would be on the line and she'll almost always make a reason for it. Girls lie. A lot.
>That's another thing. Girls don't like to put their egos on the line. They're on tinder to get their egos stroked, never to risk getting hurt
>Girls are children

And here's going back to establishing what girls respond to "what on earth are you looking for on tinder??" They'll give one of two responses

Either
>Looking for relationships

Or
>Looking to see where things go

It's pretty black and white. If a girl says stuff like she's open to whatever, she's basically single, not looking for anything serious, and is down for a hook up despite what her profile says.

If she's looking for a relationship then that's self explanatory
>>
>>18189326
So my pic was a fake profile. The point was you need something appealing as your main pic. Your eyes and your face in a good lighting.
>>
Wait, you are telling me you are putting a fake pic with a guy more attractive than you, then you show up and fuck and the are ok with it?
>>
>>18189335
This. A hundred times this.

>>18189326
To answer your question. I've fucked women I've matched with on my fake profile. Granted at this point I basically flirted with them on snapchat, showed my abs and dick, got them wet, dropped off the face of the earth, resurface, add they "forget" my face
>>
File: 1471317927180.jpg (221KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1471317927180.jpg
221KB, 1200x1600px
>>18189341
more good advice, this is spot on.
>>
File: IMG_20161231_205557.jpg (2MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161231_205557.jpg
2MB, 3006x5344px
>>18189349
Yes although I have a hot body that can pull off the face I'm using

Pic related
>>
Also tinder recently put "anthems" which is basically a good way to put your music taste out there

But if you want to have a guaranteed connection put anything by Calvin Harris, or The Kooks. If you choose a song that EVERYONE likes it gives you a pool of women that can feel like they relate to you, and you want that
>>
>>18189373
I personally use Bad Habit by The Kooks
>>
What is the point of Tinder?
Going through everlasting struggle of texting, ignoring... It seems more like looking for a job or a flat. And for what? To stick your penis into another indifferent hole?
Fucking weird app
>>
>>18189386
Also another thing to note

Just because a girl doesn't respond to your message within the hour doesn't mean she is ignoring you. Give it a day, she'll respond. I've had some girls respond to me in a week, so it's not you.
>>
>>18189409
I get what you mean but apparently sticking their penis in someone's indifferent hole is exactly what normies enjoy. Maybe we'll never understand.
>>
>>18189358
I think your body has a lot to do with all the matches you get. I'm scrawny so I'm sure that working against me. I did start working out though so that will change eventually.
>>
good advice op
>>
Trying out this technique but I'm on an app where they force the girl to text first.

Usually they say hey

Will the "Name!!!" Thing still work?
>>
>>18189518
Bumble? And not him but yes it should if she says some generic Hey. If she asks a question you gotta switch it up.
>>
>>18189518
Yeah. It's the best way to get a person's attention hands down
>>
>>18189275
this shit is gold, don't 404, any tips on the flirting phase?
>>
File: sketch-1491376487553.png (1MB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1491376487553.png
1MB, 1440x1440px
>>18189358
I use this picture (minus the censor) and I have an alright face, and I have maybe two matches a day swiping right liberally

Something is not adding up
>>
>>18189275

Everything you said is fair enough except using someone elses face as your main picture... What exactly do you tell them when they meet you and they say "You're not the person from your pictures".
>>
>>18190815
This. Do women not look up from their phone screens anymore?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170405-084234.png (223KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170405-084234.png
223KB, 1080x1920px
>>18190825
So that's actually I use snapchat for. They get so hot and bothered over my body and dick that eventually they forget how my face looks like. That, or I'll just show them my face on snapchat. It goes 50/50 from there but women are thirsty as fuck and if you dehydrate them enough they don't care.

>>18190772
So if you use that on your tinder profile then you're already showing off your body for women to instantly judge. Keep a conservative profile.

>>18190763
Thanks man, as far as flirting goes, best way I go about it is literally go in with the mentality that my time and energy is valuable and that these girls have to try and earn my attention, because as I said before girls are on tinder for attention and validation. So I'll criticise women and have verbose arguments with them and challenge their thought processes. Typically I found that this method also weeds out any basic bitch so it makes you certain that a girl who can keep up with your shenanigans a definite match.

However I take it to a whole new level and automatically hate whoever I match with. It makes it easier for me to avoid falling into that infatuation trap. As an angry person with a level head you can start talking to women as if they need to start making you like them before you move on to the next girl. Sometimes to reinforce this I will literally test a girl with one word responses.

Pic is an example. At the end of the day how you flirt boils down to your personality and only you can tailor it to make conversations more amusing for you.

That's my mindset when I flirt. How can I amuse myself?
>>
>>18191138
Here's another example
>>
File: Screenshot_20170405-094201.png (241KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170405-094201.png
241KB, 1080x1920px
>>18191217
>Forgot pic
>>
>>18191219
>mfw where I live girls always answer "meet ppl/make friends"
>>
How do I respond and proceed from

>I dont know, just wanna see where things go, and you?

Also it blows my mind how you can get away with using some pic of a random model.
>>
File: 1467951591491.jpg (263KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1467951591491.jpg
263KB, 1080x1349px
it seems a lot of us are in disbelief that not posting an authentic picture of Tinder still gets OP results. I think that surprise comes from a false assumption on many guys parts, they are putting themselves in the girls shoes and thinking that if they got a false picture from a girl they'd be pissed off, if men are more visual then women this would be like false advertising. But like OP said he gets them feeling horned up with flirting, so the picture doesn't matter.

we are surprised by the fact that a false picture works because we're using our own male model of thinking to make sense of women's behavior, which doesn't work. That's why they're appear like hypocrites, and are, but their words aren't directly connected to their thoughts as much as men. my 2 cents.
>>
>>18192474
Oh man that's the best response ever.

Just reply with "same, just going with the flow, see where it goes and who with ;)"
>>
This thread is some grade-A creep shit. Jesus Christ, OP, did it ever cross you mind that gals are ... y'know? Humans? No? Sucks to be you then.

>>18191138
>>18191219
And the screenshots, the cringe, man. If that's you on the pics I gotta say you look quite handsome, but the chat with the gals shows that you try too hard. Your language comes off as tense and forced, everything but casual and lax.

Take it easy, talk to them like you'd talk with your pals, but consider being flirty since vagina is your goal. This isn't quantum-physics, just women.
>>
>>18192923
>>18192923
Who the fuck are you? lol

That's the worst advice I've heard all year. You don't talk to women like they're your pals. That's the worst shit you could ever do lol.

Yeah? It's creepy? Good for me I guess. I've figured out that women are shallow hypocrites and took advantage of that. Women get turned off so easily it isn't even hilarious. Like an autistic child with ADHD they will swoop from one idea and emotion to another.

Crudely form a chocolate fudge on a piece of stick and offer it to a girl, she'll think you're giving her a shit on a stick. Do the same with a man and he will ask what it is only to find out it is in fact a crudely made fudge on a stick. More often than any other woman would.

And you think I try too hard? You don't know shit. Your fedora is showing anon. You're one of those lost misguided white knights that think you have to be nice in order to be attractive. Go on, live in your delusion. Women are shallow and only care about things at face value.

You're a tool that thinks women want to be coddled and relaxed, when in reality women live on the thrill of high intense emotional circumstances. Why in the blistering fuck do you think horror movies and bungee jumps make women like you more? Because it's a thrill, it gets their emotional juices flowing, and by associating you with those feelings, it gets them horny and driven emotionally to want to be near you.

You're a fool with no experience and no knowledge. Get the fuck out of my thread if you're here to rant like some butt blasted fedora wearing wizard.
>>
File: 1489508111648.jpg (138KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
1489508111648.jpg
138KB, 1024x791px
>>18192923
jesus christ, if you've ever gotten laid in your life, it was charity, and if you have a girlfriend she's settling because she's lazy
>>
>>18193492

Do you have a youtube channel?
>>
>>18193492
>Who the fuck are you? lol
>Get the fuck out of my thread
>You're a fool with no experience and no knowledge
Jesus fucking Christ, you're speaking of YOUR thread as though this PUA copypasta is an accomplishment of sorts, and you're speaking as though he's the one ranting with a flaming arse and calling others names (which is what you're currently doing) instead of pointing out something that's common sense for most people.

Are you really going to admit just how proud you are of your "research" consisting of awkward Tinder chatlogs and your intellectual arguments consisting of food analogies and poop jokes?

>Like an autistic child with ADHD they will swoop from one idea and emotion to another.
Exactly how you're acting in YOUR high-quality thread, my dark-skinned gentleman.

No, you don't have to be nice in order to be attractive, you're right in that. But you don't have to compile an autistic strategy and look up or research how to behave in a fucking conversation. If you have friends (for proof of being actually able to befriend another person) just get to know girls like you do with your friends and they're guaranteed to like you. You don't have to brown-nose men to be their friends. You don't need tactics. Needing intricate tactics to befriend, meet or fuck a girl doesn't make you an alpha. Quite the opposite.
>>
Catfishing is horrible.
This is no "social experiment" OP
>>
>>18195108
You don't quite understand, so I will explain it as plainly as possible. This isn't some PUA bull shit. This isn't copy pasta.

This isn't one, two or even three weeks worth of tinder shenanigans. It isn't even a year's worth. I've started online dating since back in 2010 when I was 18. As an 18 year old, I was basically your average autistic socially inept neet virgin. I didn't understand basic social concepts back then, but I understood one thing:

>Girls are NOT looking for anything specific online

Girls ARE NOT on online dating sites to find a guy to magically land in a relationship with. Girls are online because it is free access to all sorts of guys they can talk to. Girls LOVE attention. Girls LOVE to do shit without any consequences. GIRLS ARE IMMATURE CHILDREN. Right down to their psyche. Meaning that if you do NOT have a good looking or attractive facial feature, you will be discarded. You will be tossed into a category. If you do not have some EYE catching thing about you in your profile, girls wouldn't bat an eye.

I also understood after making a female profile and sort of experience the online dating world from the perspective of a woman, that a LOT of guys are fucking idiots. They send shitty messages like:
>Hey ;)
>hey bb
>your cute
>Cutie
>What's happening sexy

And it's all predominantly older men. And I am talking about 40 year olds hitting on 20 year olds. Women literally filter this shit and online dating becomes daunting. Truly it was an awful time to be a guy looking for women online.

Tinder revolutionized the online dating playing field. Now women could swipe right on whoever they liked. But it also made things a lot harder for guys because girls were more choosy. I had to adapt to this newer side of online dating and quickly found more success on tinder than on any other online dating platform. The only catch was that I had to cheat.

cont
>>
>>18195352
It wasn't intentional at first. I just wanted to experience what the other side was like. How did it feel to actually get matched with a lot of women? What was I doing wrong for myself?

Well, after using OP pic, I quickly realised that he had a seductive look, he also had good facial features, A LITTLE BIT of facial hair. Shirtless. On bed sheets. Good lighting.

I realised at one point that it was all basically a faux pas
>Filters used on image
>Good lighting to bring out features
>Good colouring, nice neutral tones

It was essentially what made it stand out and it is why I used it all this time. I've tried replicating it but it's never a good idea to replicate something that just isn't you. So I tried to find other ways to replicate the same basic principles. I've used filters on my own pictures, I even work in the sales industry where I wear suits and other fashionable accessories. Once I started implementing these principles into my own pictures I noticed a HUGE improvement in matches, but still nowhere near the amount of matches I would get from catfishing with OP pic. And I mean I've tried everything. I tried using too much filter, that got me nothing, I tried close ups, and body shots, etc.

I was still unsatisfied. Still am. The research still continues. But here are main things to take away from this thread:

>Blue, gray, green, and white, and beige are all neutral colours and tones that makes your main picture easy on the eyes. Make it eye catching and you're guaranteed a swipe. Make sure main pic is of your face.
>Add pictures of your FULL body
>Add pictures of a pet or animal - even if it isn't yours. Girls don't care. All they'll see is CUTE ANIMAL and like you more just because of that
>Also add something you do, a hobby or just work picture.

THAT'S IT. Three or four pictures!

>>18195122
In a world of superficial and shallow people, it is necessary to be as fake as possible with strangers until you know them enough to be real.
>>
>>18195373
Except the world isn't full of shallow people, you went to a fuck buddy finder website full to the brim of shallow and wannabe shallow people.
That's like saying "Murder is wrong, but I'm desperate so I went to Kuwait and murdered a bunch of people because it's the norm there"
>>
>>18190772
You'd get more matches if it didn't make you look like a freak with only one nipple.
>>
>>18192698
>it seems a lot of us are in disbelief that not posting an authentic picture of Tinder still gets OP results
I totally believe it. There are plenty of complete morons on this planet.

It just makes me more turned off from Tinder. I'm not dating a girl who's dumb enough to fall for that. But if I ever do want casual sex with women who can't chew gum and walk at the same time, now I know it's still the place to go.
>>
>>18195352
>from the perspective of a woman, that a LOT of guys are fucking idiots
That's not even all of it. They also lie like crazy. Online dating sucks if you're a normal, honest guy, because everyone else ruined it. You have to sink to everyone else's level if you're not a 10/10 guy.

Try to talk to a woman? She can't see you past the million messages she has from guys.
Think you can put any stats out there? They'll assume you're lying because every other guy does it.

The OKCupid stats are real eye openers. The book they put out is a great read and made me give up on online dating.
>>
>>18195546
Thank you!!!! This was truly what needed to be said. Every other guy ruined it! You have to sink to that level if you want to get anywhere.

You're honestly one of the only sensible anons in this thread. Thanks senpai

What book are you talking about?
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the OP picture is creepy and like that guy is giving rapey vibes??

I avoid guys with their shirts off in pictures. It's weird.
>>
>>18195573
Dataclysm. They have data from multiple sites in there. There was also an old blog for OKCupid specific stuff, like where they found out men pretty much all prefer younger women, but women pretty much only like men their age or older. Kind of obvious, but there's data for it.

One great example is how they tracked the number of keystrokes typed vs the length of the real message sent (which seems like a privacy issue really). 20% of messages were "typed" with 5 or fewer keystrokes but the actual messages were longer than that. These were guys who copied and pasted messages to send to women. They claim that copy and paste is 75% as effective at getting a reply as an original message.
>>
>>18195577
No you're not...i thought the same thing
>>
Op is casting pearls before swine...

You aren't wrong OP. These unwashed masses with unwashed asses just can't understand what you are giving them...
>>
Archive this shit
>>
>>18189275
>>18189341
>>18189348
>>18189358
>>18189373
>>18189386
>>18189410
>>18191138
>>18192724
Screencapped for future reference

You're a God amongst men
>>
This thread is a fucking disaster. Way to perpetuate hook-up culture
>>
>>18196242
Hook up culture is best culture
>>
>>18196251
Hook ups have less culture than white people.
>>
Why is op replying to himself in praise as someone else? lol
>>
File: you projecting fuck.jpg (113KB, 960x850px) Image search: [Google]
you projecting fuck.jpg
113KB, 960x850px
>>18195108
Nigger here who got replied from OP.
This dude needs to reflect what he actually says. Jesus, this guy is insane. Looks at women like some sort of animal with predictible behavioral patterns. Some people are, indeed, disposable, but he takes his pseudo-psycho-analysis to a dangerous level, even faking his identity.

Like I said, grade A creep shit right there.

>pic related >>18193492
>>
>>18189275
Following just about every step of your compilation right now with a qt
>>
>>18189358
dude you could braid your armpit hair

hot body my ass
>>
>>18189275
Did the same thing a year ago. Coming from one autistic anti social fuck to another, you do realize we are what people consider sociopaths, right?

I try not to be ill willed about it but I treated hooking up with as many girls and getting as many matches possible as a game to be won. It's nice to have fun with it and other people's lives but it gets old after a while. A serious relationship with a woman met not online is much more beneficial and rewarding in the long run.
>>
File: holyshit.png (130KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.png
130KB, 540x960px
>>18189275
>>18197913
Holy shit got the digits and set up the date

It worked, I've never had a tinder chat go this fucking smoothly. Thanks a bunch OP
>>
>>18189335
This is fucking retarded. Do NOT do this.
>>
>>18197946
She looks like she could use a good hard face-fucking to get rid of any brains left in her, that stupid fucking vapid slut.
Women are just objects for our satisfaction of body and ego, right? #OnlyMensLivesMatter

You pigs disgust me.
>>
>>18197882
Not sure if you're
>>18197956

But clearly
>>18197913
>>18197946
Used my method, and was successful.

>>18197920
Yeah, it's called being a man and not shaving your arm pits. Lol

>>18197943
I don't treat it as a game. I treat it as a truth that many people are not aware of. I am only exposing it to the masses. I've always felt like there was an underlying reason for every single thing happening, especially in regards to people People are habitual. People are predictable. They only seem like a chaotic mess because the pattern of behavior is convoluted, but if you see one too many patterns that are alike, you start connecting the dots, and you get a thread like this. I just so happen to have been passionate about connecting the dots regarding an egotistical and narcissistic society regarding instant gratification and selfish hedonism.

You're welcome btw.
>>
>>18198043
>>18198043
>'ve always felt like there was an underlying reason for every single thing happening, especially in regards to people People are habitual. People are predictable. They only seem like a chaotic mess because the pattern of behavior is convoluted, but if you see one too many patterns that are alike, you start connecting the dots, and you get a thread like this. I just so happen to have been passionate about connecting the dots regarding an egotistical and narcissistic society regarding instant gratification and selfish hedonism

Yea that's how I look at games lols maybe a bad analogy

But really most people would consider us sociopaths. I don't think there's anything wrong with it but it was only fun for me until I felt like in "beat" it or figured the patterns out.

I don't think we should be sharing this information with people because it turns people into this same sort of jaded view of relationships that they take into real relationships, not just tinder.
>>
>>18196242
Video games, pornography, and reality television are more detrimental to society than hook-up culture ever could be.
>>
>>18198058
So we should not care about contributing to it just because there's worst things out there?

That's like saying we have cancer fuck cutting off a tumor, just let it take us
>>
>>18198058
Truth

>>18198048
I shared this information because it is a tinder hack that I feel many people can take advantage of.

It's also a HUGE fuck you from me to PUA bullshitters, and superficial women that disregard average looking men that are decently good and awesome guys.
>>
>>18198076
>decently good
>steals others identities 'in the name of science'

Like we haven't heard that one before

Not off to a great start there. You attract what you give out, shit.
>>
I am new to online dating especially Tinder. I have had decent luck so far on OKC but not so much on Tinder. Basically the first time I used Tinder was I just had low quality selfies. I literally got 0 matches for an entire week. So I deleted my account until I got my new camera. Took some better pictures including me actually outside and someone else taking the picture. It improved my matches. Instead of 0 for an entire week I got 10. Granted none of the Asians I swiped except for one swiped me. So now all I need I guess is an even better picture of me outside actually doing something and that should help out a lot. But now I kinda see where I am going wrong with the msging part. I come off as really boring with the periods at the end of sentences and asking about hobbies in a boring way.

Thanks for the tip guy I'll try them out next time.
>>
File: sky-space-dark-galaxy.jpg (722KB, 2500x1794px) Image search: [Google]
sky-space-dark-galaxy.jpg
722KB, 2500x1794px
It's funny because this guy has actually figured out the ugly truth that all these scornful betas in this thread won't realize until maybe a few years later.

They'll look back and it'll all make sense to them. OP just lies it out with a straight no BS response. Sure some girls are outliers but at the end of the day it's the sad truth.

If I were to add I'd say add a bit more to your bio, and don't do that whole catfish jig you have going on it's honestly pretty fucked up and shows you're not confident with your own appearance, how do you like the feeling of knowing you could walk into a date and she'd instantly know something is off and question wtf is happening? Very strange. Most pictures sent on Snapchat isn't just of abs...
>>
>when your dick is chubby and you want to Tinder
Alright, walk me through. What do if I don't have a lot of pictures.
>>
>>18198948
Bumping for this
>>
>>18198948
Take some more pictures?

I don't understand the question.
>>
>>18198940
So, get a fake dick pic to send out too?
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.