[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi s/adv/irgins, In short: > 24 > software engineer at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1326.jpg (81KB, 720x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1326.jpg
81KB, 720x676px
Hi s/adv/irgins,

In short:

> 24
> software engineer at a big company in London, earn a lot, save a lot, rent my own flat, killing it career/money wise for a while now
> don't drink/smoke/do drugs
> dress well/look good, too thin, have started working out again this year but will take a while longer to look great without a shirt on
> last "proper" relationship was 4 years ago
> 2 years ago had a short relationship with a girl that was a psycho; experience demoralized me and I took a big hit to my self-confidence
> since then nothing, haven't met lots of single women, the ones I'm interested in are taken

I don't think I'm depressed, but since my last experience, I've been periodically going through episodes of loneliness, in which I become very sad and lose energy to do things. I've tried using OkCupid and Tinder but I don't receive lots of matches, don't get replies to most of my messages, and haven't managed to date anyone through these apps in 3 years of on/off use. I've stopped using them because they eat up too much time for no results.

There aren't a lot of women at my workplace. I go to social gatherings with my friends but rarely are there women I don't already know at those. I used to go to meetups for stuff I'm interested in but those didn't have lots of women either. I travel a lot but it's mostly alone and I haven't had success meeting anyone so far that way.

I know I have a funneling problem. What can I do to fix it?
>>
Hit da club nigga
>>
>>18189178
> funneling problem

What does this mean?
>>
OP you are pretty much me, but younger. I am 29, work in a small town in the NYC area, make an ass ton of money for which I have no use for. Unlike you I do like to drink alcohol, my only hobbies are reading and playing video games. I travel once or twice around the world a year alone. Last and only relationship was two years ago.

Sometimes I think I am just wasting my fucking time. What's the point of grinding this money anyway?
>>
>>18190263
>>18189178
You 2 gotta realize believe it or not there are women out there in the exact same situation. The trick is meeting and finding them. Maybe try serious onlive dating? like not tinder bullshit like more serious where you fill out a huge profile thing idk senpai trying to help.
>>
>>18190266
yea recently have thought about trying to do this. seems like there are a lot of scams out there and I need to sit down and some serious internet search to get started. but that's something I thought about. growing up I always thought of online dating as for losers, real men find their relationships in the wild. I still like to believe that but maybe I need to adopt a "dual track" strategy.
>>
>>18190271
>growing up I always thought of online dating as for losers
I think everyone thinks that way desu. My advice is no bullshit bare your soul. Dont bullshit your profile just be 100% honest. Keep bullshitting at the bar and on tinder but put it all on the line online.
>>
You can also look into getting more hobbies and meeting people there? Kind of a long short but hey its an option
>>
Early career stuff can be very hard. I'm there myself. When I worked part time I was swimming in women and free time, and now that I'm full time plus extra work studies I hardly have a moment to relax. In my opinion, work as hard as you can and ride that success train as far as it will take you before you distract yourself.

If you can, find someone driven for success like yourself. If not, then just get as far up the chain you can before you relax a little and go on a bang quest.

Best of luck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.