[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get set up on date. >girl is fat, but still really cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>get set up on date.
>girl is fat, but still really cute
>laptop bag, thick glasses, frizzy red hair and freckles, like a fat nerdy brave.
>Say our hello's at the resteraunt.
>she has the tiniest, mousy voice, like Kristen Shcaal
>Dinner was ok, she was obviously shy, though she pounded back enough ribs to feed an African village, deffinately got her and my money's worth.
>Look up whats playing in theaters. Nothing either of us want to see, so go back to my place and watch a movie on my TV.
>Its a funny movie, but she laughs at absolutely nothing, and at one point pulls out her Laptop and starts playing games on it.
>apparently not a fan of Seth Rogan.
>Her desktop background is of a Predator.
>Ask if she wants to watch Predators.
>Says she's seen it too recently.
>Awkward silence as I sift through DvD's.
>She goes back to playing games.
>Fucking losing her... quick.
>Says no to Avengers, Deadpool, ect. ect.
>She hooks her computer up to the TV.
>We play some anime fighting game that she proceeds to destroy me on.
>She obviously is getting tired...
>She asks if she can crash on the couch, shes too tired to drive.
>Crashes on my couch.
>Was gone in the morning.
>Hasn't texted.
>Friend who set us up just tells me shes been busy.

She isn't calling me back is she.
>>
>>18188965
You fed a fat, rude, autist. Congrats and move on
>>
>>18188965

Where do you make a mode? I do not see it
>>
>>18188965

she will when she weants more ribs
>>
>had her at your place
>didn't make a move
>she even stayed over

you missed the opportunity, you didn't initiate any cuddling, you didn't initiate any touching, you didn't initiate shit, bro.

If you get a second date, at the very least get her to suck your dick. Have some sort of party favors in the house, easy drinking wine, hook up the N64 and play super smash or something, make sure she drinks every time she loses a life.
>>
What movie did you make her watch? I'll tell you if she should have laughed or not.
>>
>>18189210
>Pressure her to get drunk to intentionally make her easier
This just sounds malicious, you shouldn't have to do this if she's actually into you

Also

>Fat
>really cute
Pick one, and stop being delusional. You probably dodged a bullet if anything.
>>
>>18189359
i mean, don't fucking force it. But the alcohol can help, and if she's willing to indulge, by all means encourage it.

>can't even suggest drinking alcohol with a female without it being segwayed into a rape scenario
>>
She meal cruised you.
It's an extremely common practice.
>>
>>18188965
>asks to crash on the couch
>you actually let her crash on the couch instead of in your bed

why, anon, why?
>>
Yeah probably not. Just learn from your mistakes and move on.
>>
>>18188975
this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.