[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll start off with the tl;dr: How do I ask my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480246740250.jpg (682KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1480246740250.jpg
682KB, 2560x1600px
I'll start off with the tl;dr:

How do I ask my girlfriend if she wants to have a threesome with our roommate/her best friend?

long bits:

So a couple months ago my GF and I moved into her friend's house because she needed some roommates. At first things were a little bit awkward, as everyone was trying to adjust to everyone else's habits and schedule; however, recently I've noticed that everyone has been a lot more relaxed and comfortable. When our roommate has days off, she usually likes to spend a bit of time in my office with me and smoke/talk while I do some work (I work from home). When my GF and I are both home, she likes to hang out with us in our room, on our bed, while we watch TV or something. I've noticed that our roommate has become more comfortable with wearing more and more revealing clothing to the point where on her days off she's stopped wearing a bra/underwear in the house, and just leaves a shirt and short pajama shorts on all day. I don't mind it, obviously, but I also don't really think anything of it.

When our roommate is hanging out with us on our bed, my girlfriend likes to get a bit... handsy. I think she likes to see what kind of stuff we can get away without our roommate noticing. My GF certainly seems to enjoy it, because usually as soon as our roommate leaves the room and goes to bed, my girlfriend is all over me.

Now I'm definitely not the best with women, but it's either a coincidence that my GF gets horny when our roommate is hanging out with us, or she's thinking about some sort of fantasy. I'm pretty confident that my GF isn't interested in bringing another woman into the bedroom, but I've never really asked her before.

Let me be clear, I'm totally okay with leaving "having a threesome" in the "fantasy" category; however, if it's something my girlfriend wants to do and is okay with, then I'm also okay with making it into a reality.

So, this is where the tl;dr comes in.
>>
>>18188797
she's definitely okay with it if he has a good Dick.
>>
>>18188828
>I'm pretty confident that my GF isn't interested in bringing another woman into the bedroom
>bringing another woman
>another woman
>woman

>dick
>>
>>18188833
Oh sorry I wasn't gonna read any of that but if it's MFF you can just look up http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/ with the appropriate keywords for the billions threads with the same exact setting. I'm sure many of those advice apply to your situation. Good luck.
>>
>>18188797
Be a man and fucking ask her! But be clear that you're only asking because she has seemed interested in it.

If yes, deal with it. If no, then no harm because you just confused her signals.
Best case scenario, your girlfriend becomes a cuckquean and you get to be as manly as you can.
Worst case scenario, nothing because it is a trivial misunderstanding.
>>
>>18188797
Agree to a reciprocal MMF to sate her curiosity.
>>
Had a similar situation except roommate was male. Gf agreed to threesome. Early on in threesome it became a twosome and I watched. They fuck each other more than I fuck her but he earned it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.