[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advise advise advise advise advise advise advise advise advise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: dental dam.jpg (196KB, 1017x733px) Image search: [Google]
dental dam.jpg
196KB, 1017x733px
I'm stuck in a catch-22. I can't make friends, because I'm miserable, and I'm miserable because I can't make friends. I try to counter this by making people really nice offers, but they actually seem less interested in the nice offers than the lame ones.

Are they really attractive offers, though? I'm pretty low on cash...I'm low on cash because I'm miserable too. There are always opportunities to make more money, though.

I'm just too depressed to get any of this started. I'm still trying. I'm getting a gym membership today, and I'll and continue sluggishly looking for an online job (rehabbing my knee at the moment).

I'm just concerned that I'll be stuck in this loneliness forever, and that nobody wants anything to do with me because I'm too 'woke', too ugly, or too pathetic. Maybe it's all three.

Does anyone have ideas? When I was in outpatient therapy for severe anxiety and depression, I met a lot of people, but that meeting was sort of unnatural. For the most part it was just women looking for unhealthy relationships.

Please advise.
>>
Play mmo?
>>
>>18188753
not even a desk chair, my man

I'd probably play CS:GO, Day of Defeat, or Rising Storm.

that's a great suggestion though
>>
>>18188748
what kind of "offers" do you mean exactly...?
>>
>>18188991
sex
>>
File: 1471639500140.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1471639500140.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
>>18189005
haha back up here, dude...

Are you a woman or a man? Who the hell are you offering sex to? Are you trying to give them money for sex?? Please explain!
>>
Don't go looking for friends, look for acquaintances. Positive interactions with people you barely know will fortify you for relationships with people you might let closer - and if you fuck up losing an acquaintance is far more bearable than losing a close friend.

So yeah don't leap in desperately for 'friendship' - you can be friendly with people you don't look to draw into your immediate circle.

But, don't play doormat for strangers in the hopes that they'll like you. There's a balance to be struck.
>>
>>18189023
This, need more info before we can really offer decent adv
>>
>>18188991
like a date or a friend date

like "let's get coffee" or "I'll cook you dinner" or something like that

sometimes ask them to bars, usually classy ones

>>18189023
ah you got bamboozled
I'm male

>>18189033
Hmm. Well I need more acquaintances and friends then. Acquaintances first!
>>
ok wow thanks
>>
>>18188748
keep looking
you'll find friends who like miserable people who will like to be around you so that they can laugh at your misery
as soon as you can laugh at yourself with them, everything will be good
>>
>>18190403
that's uh, pretty terrible advice
associating with any people is always a good basis but the end goal is the socialize with people who actually make you feel good and who feel good themselves around, not be stuck in Step 1 shitty highschool-level acquaintances
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.