[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys or girls, please guide my confused mind: Her: >I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1333224162627.jpg (42KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
1333224162627.jpg
42KB, 330x357px
Guys or girls, please guide my confused mind:

Her:
>I was trying to like you and i really enjoyed the time we spent together, but... I don't know, i don't know if i want to stay with you.
Me:
>Why?
Her:
>[some bullshit that makes no sense]
Me:
>What a load of bullshit. Alright, go figure out whatever you want, I don't want to waste any more time with you, good bye.
Her:
>I think that when I make up my mind I'll end up running after you....

A bit of background info: I'm 24, she's 23, we study in the same college (not same class though), we went out three times and had sex once. There are other girls interested in me.

What the fuck is going on?
What am i supposed to do here?
>>
No contact, fuck bitches until she comes running back, live happily ever after.

Look, a 21st century love story.
>>
>>18188737
>No contact
I'm already doing this, but it sucks. I liked her. ):
>>
kek, write the reason so we can judge for ourselve. don't try to alter it
>>
>>18188822
Don't go no contact, then, but if you still liker her being friends is gonna suck,too.

She seems to be playin' a bit, so just let it cool a lil'.
>>
>>18188827
It really made no sense bro.

She said something along the lines of:
>I liked you but then you said those things about your ex..

The only things i said about my ex are that i loved her very much, tried to be the best boyfriend i could for her and in the end she dumped me like i was nothing to hr, leaving me depressed for a while but now i'm completely recovered and that experience made me a much better, more mature person, that's it.
And i only mentioned this story about my ex because SHE ASKED ME TO.

She also said
>You are too good, i don't think i'm the person for you

Honestly all of this feels like bullshit to me.
>>
>>18188850
Did you mention how long you were with your ex and if so how long was it? Is that the full story you told her?

Maybe she realized you were looking for something more serious than she was.
>>
>>18188864
I mentioned that i was with my ex for some years.

>Maybe she realized you were looking for something more serious than she was.
This is probably true.
Maybe she only wanted to hang out, fuck and be done with it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.