[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf and her guy bestie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Help.jpg (7KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
Help.jpg
7KB, 223x200px
Im trying to make a long story short.

>Be me 20
>Never had a girlfriend
>Friend invites me to a convention
>He brings a girl
>We later hang out as a group a couple of times
>I tell him I like her
>He tells me he likes her too (they are best friends and he told me they've pretty much chilled every week for the past 4 years, even sleeping in the same bed without doing any intimate things
>I wont give up
>Get the girl
>Girl and her bestfriend keep on chilling like normal
>Time skip 4 months
>She tells me about something bugging her
>Bestfriend tickles her head sometimes until she falls asleep, she told her other (girl) friends and they told her to stop allowing him to do that shit because she has me.
>She asks if she should stop allowing that
>I tell her that Im not cool with him tickling you to sleep so she tells him to stop doing that
>Problems occur about me trying to change their friendship blabla
>Time skip another 2 months
>They keep on chilling
>He tells me he doesnt like her anymore
>Keeps telling jokes about him being a thirdwheel everytime us 3 hang out
>Drops jokes like ''Are you breaking up? Dips on your ex!''
>Still touches her back or legs, takes pics of her ass in front of me because he thinks I find it funny
>Im not the guy who can directly say when something is bothering me
>See her laughing when he touches her
>She talks about all my problems with him
>And other problems
>She has a lot of guy friends who im cool with, because I know they dont like her, its just different with that best friend of her
>We hang out one time
>We both talked about her not saying a lot of things about her past etc
>Its because she had a traumatic experience blabla, doesnt want to say it to me
>Best friend knows every single thing
>Back to us hanging out
>I want to know her better, so I want to quality time with her
>Her: Bestfriend is free too, can he come too?
>???Bitch???
>Tell her no
>We hang out, all cool
>Asks me what im doing tonight
>Nothing
>Continued
>>
She's being a bad friend, because she won't set clear boundaries with him, and she's being a bad girlfriend for...The same reason.
>>
>She tells me she asked bestie to join us for a game of pool at the snooked center in town
>???Him again?
>I understand people in general like to have their best friends around, but the man liked her, like, a lot.
>We play pool
>He touches her back
>Touches her leg
>Makes jokes like ''Oh im touching your gf''
>Not sure if he's fucking testing me or
>Laugh it off, but annoyed af
>We go outside, he tells me he needs to sleep cause of work, im like, yessss
>GF wants to eat and bestie joins
>I drove with my car and he with his own car
>She fucking steps in his car
>Pissed
>Go to Mcdonalds
>Pissed af
>Not talking much, not eating much
>They ask things about food, not really open questions just a yes or a no kinda question
>Then theyre talking about fucking teachers about theyre old middle school
>Then they both say ''why are you so quiet''
>She then tells me to go home via a quicker route, she drives home with bestie
>Were not doing anything after this?
>Pissed
>Timeskip 1 day
>I talked to her about all my problems
>Tell me I dont trust him, but I like him a lot as a friend
>Its just that I think he still likes you, and you're allowing a lot
>She tells me she doesnt know what to do, that when theyre hanging out theyre not even allowed to do anything together
>I tell her thats not what I want
>I want them both to understand that I feel shit
>That whenever we hang out, it feels like she has a relationship with him and not with me
>She finds it hard to find a solution, doesnt know what to do
>I make a reference
>What if he gets a gf and keeps on touching you like that, picking you up from behind etc, would she accept it?
>''No I guess not''
>And what if the previous girl I liked touches me like that and I just laugh over it, would you be cool with that?
>No I wouldnt
>I finally think things are cleared out
>Next day receive message she is chilling with best friend drinking alcohol
>Is she ignoring my problems?
>>
>Im cool with them hanging out and stuff, but only after Ive confirmed he really doesnt like her anymore
>Until then, it fucking annoys me as fuck everytime they hang out, because I know he allows him to touch her, and she sucks at giving clear boundaries
>I understand he position tho, she doesnt want to lose the friendship
>But it feels like my feelings are less important than that and she just keeps on doing what she likes

Im going to talk to him too about it all cause he's a good friend of mine too.

What would be the best solution for this all /adv/ ? Because I dont want to be too demanding or too dramatic.
>>
If one of my friends pulled half the shit your "friend" did i would literally kick the shit out of them.
>>
>>18188423
I've read more and I'm literally seething for you.

I'm not even a violent person, but my honest advice is to literally beat the shit out of him and dump that bitch.
>>
Dude have some dignity for yourself. That fucker is messing around with your girl right in front of you, and shes letting him. Obv she likes the attention from both of you but still that shit isn't right and most likely she's not being loyal to you at all. She is a fuckin ho, dude. Confront this fucker about it, don't go swingin fists unless you need to in defense because getting a record over some pussy aint worth it. And if she has a problem with you confront this snake, then you know where you lay with her.

Been there done that, unless the kid a queer, don't trust them
>>
>>18188420
Haha he gets to go on a date with her and you pay for her! How kind of you!
>>
break up with her you dumb fuck, and cut all contact with them
it seems like they are going to end up together no matter what you do so you better get out of that now
>>
>>18188389
>>18188413
>>18188420

Oh man oh man,

Okay, look, you are too young with too much life to piss away on shit like this. This girl is bad news, she is immature, inconsiderate and will likely end up cheating on you with this guy. She knows that he liked her (definitely still does) and still she allows him to be so close to her and do all the inappropriate things you mentioned.

You are causing yourself unnecessary stress being in this situation, really think about what you're doing and how this will end. Relationships shouldn't be this difficult and make one person feel so uncomfortable and insecure.

Ask yourself now if you would stay in this situation if you knew the outcome would be her cheating on you with this guy, because that is guaranteed to happen at this rate. How do I know? because her behaviour is a massive indicator of that fact.
>>
>>18188423
>>18188428
>>18188446

I will confront the fucker, thanks.
>>
>>18188389

>Because I dont want to be too demanding or too dramatic.

Stop thinking this way, what she is doing is not normal or acceptable so don't let her convince you it is. Tell her, straight up that its unacceptable and if she wants to continue then good for her but you are done with the undue stress. If you sit around worried that you can't say anything because you will appear demanding or dramatic then you are only hurting yourself, because being passive in these situations will only push her towards this guy further.
>>
>>18188490

I know.. it's just that I'm still having faith in her love for me.. she told me she's never seen him in a romantic way and I really want to believe that, I trust her, but I dont trust him.

I dont want to lose the girl /adv/
>>
>>18188506

Don't lose the girl but allow her to prove to you that she doesn't want to lose you either, you need to tell her straight up this guy is being disrespectful towards your relationship by being completely inappropriate with her, and she is also allowing it to happen. Drinking together or sleeping in the same bed or hanging out 1 on 1 with someone that has a crush on you is incredibly inconsiderate of your partner, what is her excuse for this? Even if she doesn't see him romantically she is still feeding off the ego boost by being pined after. This guy cannot possibly be THAT amazing of a friend that she absolutely can't distance herself from him to save your relationship.

Man up OP and draw the line, it's not being demanding its called standing up for yourself and what you believe makes a relationship, if she is not on board with what you say then adios to her! Move on and find someone more compatible.

Comprende???
>>
>>18188521

I got it. It feels so awful, but it needs to be done, you and everybody above is right. I'll keep you guys updated when I've had the talk, probably in a few days. Thanks for the help /adv/ now I know what to do.
>>
>>18188533
She's cheating on you.
>>
>>18188389
Dude your whole story just fucking enrages me. I know exactly how you feel because I've been there. Had the same talk with her about if she found it ok if I did this and if other people did this with me etc.
They are both going overboard with the whole attention for each other and getting physical stuff

>She finds it hard to find a solution, doesnt know what to do

She'd know what to do if she understood that she's the one destroying the relationship and if she felt she wanted you more than him. The solution is for her to put distance between them. Like not hanging out and texting all the time and not being touchy with each other. That's the fucking solution. No man would be alright seeing his gf and friend acting like that.

You can work on it but I'd prepare for an end to the relationship. Care less about her. Contact some female acquaintances.
Meet with the guy and make clear what's going on. She's your damn girlfriend and he has no fucking business being so close with her. He'll probably go like "but we've been like that for so long and we've known each other for so long". So what. You'll do the exact same touchy-feely thing with his future gf if that's what he finds alright.

If they both keep acting like that or if they start giving you shit because -"you're just so jealous, you don't trust us"- have some self respect and break up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.