[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was scammed recently and for some strange reason, ever since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Sick.jpg (33KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Sick.jpg
33KB, 640x426px
I was scammed recently and for some strange reason, ever since that day I've been feeling sick and lost my appetite. I would suddenly have the feeling to vomit without any reason whatsoever and everything I used to enjoy doing somehow becomes a terrible experience. For example, whenever i play a game i love, i suddenly feel it isn't fun and isn't worth the time. Is this some sort of a psychological problem? I know most of you aren't doctors but is there something wrong with me?
>>
File: x240-jbD.jpg (28KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
x240-jbD.jpg
28KB, 320x240px
>>18188246
>scammed
"Look at this faggot, he actually fell for it, your quarters are all mine now cuck."
>>
>>18188246
You still feel bad about the scam, and you need to take legal action to feel better.
>>
>>18188246
I've been scammed before OP
>free armor trimming
>>
Got scammed by a fake shoe company that sent me Chinese sandals instead of a pair of Teva's I wanted.

Make peace with it, forgive them, move on. Shit people exist, and you knew that.
>>
>>18188255
Kek

Elaborate on the "scam," OP. If you got gypped out of $100 or something you're definitely being a pussy, but if it was actually some hardcore scheme then I guess your reaction is sort of understandable
>>
>>18188275
People STILL fucking do that. It's ridiculous. They'll even hire people on commission to attest to the, "legitimacy" of it.
>>
>>18188246
Definitely not a doctor or expert but slightly university educated in psychology, so im the best you got if no real psychfags are here.

Yeah sounds like you developed anxiety over it. Try to eat anyway because malnutrition will make it worse. Keep you sleep on track because thatll also fuck you up more. Use over the counter sleeping pills if you need it, but best you learn techniques.

Anxiety should go away on its on. Anything longer than six months that starts to interfere with your life and health is classified as a clinical disorder.

Then you need to see an actual doctor. Theyll basically say the same thing i did but maybe provide some medication to help out.
>>
>>18188362
It was a scam that made use of my private information to threaten me for money
>>18188376
I guess i'll try to keep myself healthy
>>
>>18188448
>threaten

The not really psych guy here again.

If a thread was involved youre actually treading into ptsd area.

Again this is a normal reaction to a scary event. It should go away. Its not ptsd until its stuck around an unreasonably long time and interferes with your life.

I got mugged at knife point once.. I felt like you do for a few months. Deal for now and stay healthy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.