[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have troubles sharing feelings >keep girlfriend in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1376162320527.jpg (50KB, 441x361px) Image search: [Google]
1376162320527.jpg
50KB, 441x361px
>have troubles sharing feelings
>keep girlfriend in the dark about it for several months
>when asked, give truthful but short answers
>'it's alright' 'I'll fix it' 'etc
>otherwise a 'normal' relationship
>gf really stressed about study, relationship, loneliness and me not being emotionally available
>gf realizes friendship with another guy is becoming more than platonic
>(goes to see him to talk about it, but lies about this visit)
>returns and have the 'we need to talk'
>she wants to work on us, if I work at opening up
>acknowledges the fact that she does have feelings for him
>thoroughly ask her what happened so far. They kissed when he dropped her off at the train station

I love her dearly and I don't want to lose her. It's fair to say we're both at fault to a degree.

Has anyone else gotten back from something like this? Can it still work?

I want to, but it has all been so painful. I can forgive and become the partner I should've been. But it hurts so much. I don't know.
>>
>>18188215
run op, i tried the mistake of making shit work out with my ex. similar situation, but with a really close friend of mine. doesnt work out in the long run, that bitch will cheat on you at some point, and make it seem like your fault, get out now, the longer you wait and cling on the worst the heartbreak is. sorry to say.
>>
>>18188241
/thread
But I consider getting romantical and to the point of kissing already cheating.

>>18188215
Of course the course of the relationship made the cheating more likely, but you didn't deserve it and she knows this.
Then she's got the nerve to tell you that "she wants to work on us". Holy fuck what cunt. Dude you're going to be in limbo if you stay with her
>>
>>18188241
>>18188256
Relationships all have ups and downs. People can come back from cheating. To me it was right on the line of what's still salvageable.
The fact that she came back to me to discuss it speaks of an adult way of resolving issues and goes beyond a black or white approach.

Is it worth it to fight for a relationship?

It's easy to judge on the internet, but it's so confusing in real life.
>>
>>18188215
OP your going to end up as a cuck. She sounds like a needy bitch. Be a fucking man and end it OP
>>
>>18188289
Can't be a cuck if I 'cheated' by having sex with a prostitute a few times.

She doesn't know, though.
>>
>>18188256
Agree with this anon. She lied to you about meeting him and then cheated on you? OP she's a fucking cunt and a cheater. And to top it all she blames it on you for not communicating while she makes things worst by bringing another guy into the relationship and trying to put you between a knife and a wall? Fuck her OP. That women is garbage at best and deserves to be dump. No matter how bad the relationship, cheating and meeting other people behind you gf/bf's back is wrong and never the solution. Don't fall for it and dump her now. You deserve someone better.
>>
>>18188296
You should go talk to somebody, bud.
If you're less concerned about having cheated on your girlfriend than you are being called a cuck, then there are some deeper factors at play here.
>>
>>18188280
I've been there anon, that's why I tell you to get out. I kept going because I loved her so much, but the spark and the trust was gone and I resented her and myself HARD for what happened.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.