[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beginning to highly suspect I'm bipolar. I used to think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1484091916563.png (8KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484091916563.png
8KB, 500x450px
Beginning to highly suspect I'm bipolar. I used to think it was just depression, but lately I've noticed I rapidly switch between being generally happy and incredibly depressed throughout a single day.

Thing is what I've read about mania seems too exaggerated for my happy episodes, although I do get feelings like "anything I wish for will happen" occasionally. Is there anybody else with bipolar/experience with the disorder that can shed some light on the condition?

Also most of my mood changes are centred around a particular girl, her actions seem to influence my mood throughout the day. Could this just be reactions to a oneitiis?
>>
>>18188132
Yes, it could be
>>
Yes. You are not a doctor. Go to a doctor and tell them your concerns and I promise you they will not diagnose you with bipolar.

If you were bipolar, at least one person you know would have highlighted your odd behaviour by now. You might get diagnosed with borderline personality disorder but don't worry, this just means an immature asshole. Perfectly treatable.
>>
>>18188228

I don't think I interact with people enough to have someone point it out.
>>
If I recall correctly, manic/depressive episodes in bipolar disorder last weeks, not hours.
If you switch between the two several times a day, you're probably not bipolar.
>>
>>18188132
I have bipolar and I don't get switches throughout the day. There's some weeks where I sleep 3 hours a night and others where I sleep 12 hours and take naps during the day.

Since the mood changes so often and it's based around a personal relationship, I'd say it sounds more like borderline personality disorder, but I'm not a doctor and no one can make a diagnosis over the internet. Go to a doctor, see what they say.
>>
I was diagnosed Bipolar type 1 w/ psychotic features five years ago when I was twenty.

How old are you OP? bipolar symptoms usually appear in men during their late teens early twenties.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.