[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A rookie want to smoke hasj any advice to prevend bad trips Last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1491234800614.png (283KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1491234800614.png
283KB, 500x503px
A rookie want to smoke hasj any advice to prevend bad trips
Last time my heart went fast as fuck boiiiiii
>>
I get anxiety from weed, almost every time. This isn't something that effects everyone the same, so don't feel the need to keep up with your friend. My best advice would be to only have a couple good hits. Me and my friend smoked a 0.2g joint each, I was anxious and stoned out of my mind and he barely felt anything. In my defense, I actually smoked it properly and he barely inhaled.

My point is, take it easy. Some people feel great when they smoke a ton. Other people like you and me feel like shit if we have more than a few hits.

Also being tipsy helps me loosen up. But tipsy as in one or two drinks.
>>
>>18188057
Same desu thats why i smoke hasj
>>
When you are smoking, if you get bad cough after inhaling take a break. From my experience watching friends and smoking myself once you start coughing after a hit or a nice drag better not smoke more, it's gonna hit you soon and go with it. If you smoke more you might get anxious, sick, or in my case low blood pressure that makes me dizzy and I actually fainted once from that (imagine having 2 stoner friends finding you, one was full on panic, thankfully the other slapped me a few times to wake me).
>>
>>18188048
Here's some protips from an everyday smoker:

>To not end up coughing so much, try filling your lungs with only 50-75% of smoke and fill the rest with air. Rookies make the mistake of filling their lungs completely with smoke.
>If your heart starts racing, just remember that no one has ever died on weed and that you'll be fine in the end so just try to enjoy it
>Since you're new at it, try doing it (and enjoying your high) at a place that you know is safe and won't be disturbed by others

But yeah, you'll be fine.
>>
>>18188186
What are some best tripstoppers?
>>
>being this much of little bitches that you can't handle weed
holy shit please die
>>
>>18188048
Take like a half a toke. If you've got no experience smoking pot, the idea of smoking a whole joint by yourself or even splitting one is stupid. Just like get less than a mouthful of smoke and inhale. If you're not high enough in about 10 minutes, take another lil half toke but no more. At your level it doesn't even matter what kind of dope you smoke.
>>
>>18188232
Eat a big salad and imbibe a large sports drink.
>>
>>18188232
Lotsa water and a lot of super spicy food
>>
>>18188232
Tripstoppers? Lmao this isn't acid or shrooms, it's such a light drug that someone like me could smoke it everyday and be fine.
>>
>>18188232
Drink an energy drink and take a shower, that always kills my buzz.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.