[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forever alone Asian female here. One of my Asian female friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_7604-1480529768394-148314756.jpg (416KB, 640x2604px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7604-1480529768394-148314756.jpg
416KB, 640x2604px
Forever alone Asian female here. One of my Asian female friends just got engaged to a white man. I think white-Asian interracial marriage and biracial children is a bad idea. Should I say something and save her from this? Or am I being jelly cunt because she's about to start a family and I can't even get a Asian boyfriend?
>>
>>18187686
>I think white-Asian interracial marriage and biracial children is a bad idea.
Then don't do it yourself.

>Should I say something and save her from this?
No, and you're not "saving" her from anything. She's going to get married to someone she cares for, have a family and be happy.

>Or am I being jelly cunt because she's about to start a family and I can't even get a Asian boyfriend?
Most likely. It's causing you to reflect on what you think you're missing out on. Work on yourself instead of trying to trample on your friend's happiness. Ever hear of crabs in a bucket?
>>
>>18187697
I already know what I am missing out on: companionship, marriage, children and a family

But her children. They'll be half Asian and half white. Surely she and I can both have a family and marriage, but with Asian men
>>
I mean, is this really that horrible? Half Asian children who have mixed identity? Am I just being racist and jelly?

Is it ridiculous to pull her aside and tell her to break up with Mr. White and that we should look for Asian husbands together?
>>
>>18187700
>But her children. They'll be half Asian and half white.
So what? That's your issue, not hers.

>Surely she and I can both have a family and marriage, but with Asian men
Sure, but that doesn't mean she'll love that man or be happy with him. She's with the person she's with currently, likely because they're compatible. There's more to a happy, healthy relationship than sharing the same race.

>I already know what I am missing out on: companionship, marriage, children and a family
Great. Now what are you doing or not doing that is preventing you from attaining your goals? Because focusing on the relationships of others when you can't even get one is not healthy. You're just going to drag the few people down that do care for you, and when they catch on to what you're doing, they're going to leave you too.
>>
>>18187707
>Am I just being racist and jelly?
Yes. It's okay to not want it for yourself, but don't shit on your friend's happiness just because she's not making the decisions you would choose for yourself. You are not the same people.

>Is it ridiculous to pull her aside and tell her to break up with Mr. White and that we should look for Asian husbands together?
Definitely. If my friend did that to me, I'd laugh in her face. If she kept it up, I'd distance myself from her and fuck the hell out of my husband. They're a team now. You telling her that you don't approve of her husband isn't just a huge insult to him, it's an act of war against her.
>>
>>18187709
But you see, from my perspective, she's being dragged down by this white man, who will give her half children. I'm helping her up by (maybe) telling her to please be like me, and try dating Asian man.

I man, I'm not forever alone, I've had two Asian boyfriends in the last year, but by girl standards that is forever alone. If she and I worked together, we could meet so many more Asians
>>
>>18187686
White/asian mixed girls are top qt though.
>>
>>18187711
Have you ever dated interracially, or are you speaking hypothetically? It's different if you have every dated a different ethnic group. You meet a lot of resistance from both groups and society
>>
>>18187714
This is bait and not a woman.
>>
>>18187717
For Asians, not being married is forever alone. Boyfriends don't count. You can't have children with a boyfriend. I mean, you could, but it's looked down upon
>>
>>18187714
>But you see, from my perspective, she's being dragged down by this white man, who will give her half children.
Half children are not an issue to most people.

> I'm helping her up by (maybe) telling her to please be like me, and try dating Asian man.
Again, you're not helping her. You're trying to make yourself feel better.

>I man, I'm not forever alone, I've had two Asian boyfriends in the last year, but by girl standards that is forever alone. If she and I worked together, we could meet so many more Asians
Okay, so she's clearly doing well in the relationship area while you're hopping from failed relationship to failed relationship. You need therapy, girl.
>>
>>18187716
>Have you ever dated interracially
Yes, I've dated various people and I'm currently married to an awesome white guy. I'm also a mixed female.
>>
>>18187725
Oh ... are you a half Asian?
>>
>>18187726
Native American/Hispanic/Asian/White, but I clearly look like a mixed Asian.
>>
>>18187730
Oh

Sorry, but I can't take your opinion seriously. You are the product of a white-Asian union
>>
>>18187686
why tf is biracial children bad idea? they're qt
t.asian man
>>
>>18187732
>Sorry, but I can't take your opinion seriously. You are the product of a white-Asian union
Shouldn't you consider it because of my ethnicity? I've had no setbacks (that I've noticed) socially or professionally due to my heritage.
>>
>>18187735
White-Asian children tend to have identity issues.

Am I white? Am I Asian?
My parents say I'm half white but my friends tell me I look Asian.

The mixed Asians I know tend to do things like dye their hair blonde, refused to learn an Asian language, and only date white guys because they desperately want to be considered white. But they fail, because they look Asian. Much angst
>>
>>18187738
One question, can you speak your Asian language of your Asian heritage? Or a native American language? Are you familiar with either culture?
>>
>>18187741
>white asian children thinking about their racial identity
Literally why would they?
>>
>>18187741
>White-Asian children tend to have identity issues.
Only if they're surrounded by family that's as racist as OP. If you grow up around people that love you because of who you are, not what you are, then you'll have nothing holding you back from being a successful adult.

>The mixed Asians I know tend to do things like dye their hair blonde, refused to learn an Asian language, and only date white guys because they desperately want to be considered white.
It can't be because they have certain tastes and interests, right?
>>
>>18187746
If they could be at peace with their identity, that would be okay. But most of them suppress their Asian identity, to the point that they don't want to be Asian at all. This is bad because
1. I think it's important to preserve and be proud of your Asian heritage
2. Everyone thinks you're an Asian because of your looks anyway (cognitive dissonance)
>>
>>18187747
I'm just waiting to hear from the mixed girl in my thread to tell me if she can speak an Asian/native American language or not
>>
>>18187745
No, because I'm not interested in living in those areas and I don't interact with people that speak those languages very often. I had the chance to learn while growing up but decided to put more effort into other things instead. That doesn't mean I only speak English though.
>>
>>18187752
Why does it matter? There are plenty of people that do.
>>
>>18187754
Yeah

See, this is why I don't take your opinion seriously
>>
>>18187757
But to me, it's wrong to make children who will inevitably turn their backs on their own culture and upbringing. These mixed children don't want to have anything to do with being Asian. They will only want to be white
>>
>>18187758
>See, this is why I don't take your opinion seriously
Please elaborate instead of dismissing me before I dub you a troll a move on.
>>
>>18187758
Y tho?
She doesnt sprak the language of the country her parents came from?
>>
>>18187760
>them there mixed kids
You should week Some help desu
>>
>>18187760
>But to me, it's wrong to make children who will inevitably turn their backs on their own culture and upbringing.
How is it inevitable? I have plenty of mixed friends that are really into their cultures and speak multiple languages.

>These mixed children don't want to have anything to do with being Asian. They will only want to be white
It's on the parent to get them interested in the culture. Mine wasn't all that pro-active about it, so I ended up becoming more interested in my Mexican culture.
>>
>>18187762
Despite having Asian and native American heritage, you don't know the language, nor do you interact with Asian or native American people, nor do you have any interest in doing so. It's like that part of your identity was erased.

I don't care about these mysterious friends who love their races. You're not, and the mixed people I know are also like you. This is wrong and should be discouraged.

And you're with a white guy. Another generation, another erasure
>>
>>18187772
>It's like that part of your identity was erased.
It wasn't. The DNA is still there, my family is still there, my countries are still there.

>You're not, and the mixed people I know are also like you.
Probably not.

>And you're with a white guy. Another generation, another erasure
How dare people marry for love. As if there aren't billions of Asian people in the world already.
>>
>>18187772
Is this important?
Culture is fluid, it evolves.
>>
>>18187792
Okay, I guess as long as other people marry their own kind and do the work of preserving their heritage, culture and language, you can freely whitewash yourself.
>>
>>18187794
In that mixed girl's case, the culture is not so much fluid, as gone completely.
>>
>>18187798
But what is so important about her culture? Would it make her a better person? More succesfull in life?
>>
>>18187796
I'm not whitewashed. I'm just not 100% invested in that particular culture.

>>18187798
It's not gone completely.

If you're OP, you do what's right for you. But don't shit on your friend for feeling differently. I'm not going to argue over something subjective.
>>
>>18187806
She's Asian and her children will be half Asian, and treated as Asians. It's important to be at peace with yourself. But marriages with white people tend to produce children who completely ignore their Asian side and don't want to have anything to do with it, and shun it, as you are aware
>>
>>18187808
Seeing as you don't even talk to anyone Asian, I'd be generous to even give you a 1% score on "interest in Asian culture"
>>
>>18187809
>But marriages with white people tend to produce children who completely ignore their Asian side and don't want to have anything to do with it, and shun it, as you are aware
Again, that is the fault of the parent for not being proactive.

>It's important to be at peace with yourself.
Who says I'm not? The only shit I get are from people that want to keep races/cultures 100% pure. Which is funny, coming from Asian people that speak and live in a predominantly white country.
>>
The only men who go after Asian women are bottom of the barrel. He'll treat her like shit because submissive Asian woman, and to be far he'll get away with it because you girls can't get your shit together. Their children will never belong, and will grow up knowing their dad is a gross White man and their mom is a dumb Asian bimbo. She'll spend years trying to convince herself that she's happy, but it will be hell the entire time.

She won't listen, but if for no other reason than to take a moral stand and laugh at her years down the line when she breaks down crying and admits how unhappy she is tell her you don't approve.
>>
>>18187810
I do, but I don't talk to people that only speak the language of my culture. As in, I'm not going to my country of origin and interacting with the locals. I still love the history, food, traditions, etc.
>>
>>18187809
But so Whats the problem with them shunning "their asian culture"
>>
>>18187796
OP, you are literally a roleplaying Asian male. Or just a troll. Quit insulting people, no wonder no one likes you. Personally, I'm a 3rd-generation German-Swiss living in the U.S. I speak a little bit of German but not much. No French. Some Spanish. Culture depends much more on location than ethnicity. And frankly I've even had a few Asian and half-Asian girlfriends, which is likely more than you can say, you repulsive troll.
>>
>>18187814
Maybe they don't want kids whose only interaction with Asian culture is Panda Express
>>
>>18187822
Would you have learned your gf's language of you married her? Did your half asian girlfriends even speak Asian languages?
>>
>>18187686
I'm sorry OP but its well known that asian men and women can't get enough of big white cock. Your fighting against genetics. Just get BWC of your own maybe get a male-order husbando from sweden
>>
you are jelly
>>
>>18187760
Well they're half white too. Being white is equally applicable to them as being Asian. If you raise them right they will value both heritages.
>>
>>18187798
>it's the "white people have no culture" meme again
Let this die already.
>>
>>>/por/
>>
File: jesuschristhowhorrifying.jpg (56KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
jesuschristhowhorrifying.jpg
56KB, 225x220px
>>18187700

>But her children. They'll be half Asian and half white.
>>
>>18187836
I'm (mostly) Italian-American and this question you keep asking is stupid. I've been raised in a heavily Italian-American community, grew up eating Italian food and seeing Italian flags flown from every front porch next to American flags. Some Italian holidays are celebrated around here in addition to typical ones.

I don't speak any level of functional Italian. The last person in my family to immigrate from Italy was my grandmother's grandparents. My grandmother speaks perfect Italian, but she only uses it when making international phone calls to relatives in Italy. When my mother was young she used to visit them, but now that she's in worse health, much older, and much less able to afford it she doesn't travel. These are people who I've never met, who I've heard only mentioned in passing. They're her family, but not mine.

The only Italian I know comes from talking to someone I met who was born and raised in Italy, and it is from them that I have learned just how similar my heritage and the way I was raised is to a typical person from Italy, and in fact I know more about their country where my family is from than they do. After American, Italian is the biggest aspect of my heritage.

I also have a very tiny bit of Native American in me, it's by far the culture I'm most interested in. But I will never learn the language. The particular tribe I'm from has a whopping 300 speakers left, and none of them are able to speak it at a conversational level. I like learning about the history, myths, traditions, jewellery, and so on of it- but there is little I will ever do to become an active participant of it. I am not in contact with anyone who speaks it, nor would I have the faintest idea of how to go about getting into contact with anyone who speaks it, and there would be no practical use for it. The information available online is a small handful of basic words, with nothing at all about pronunciation.
>>
>>18187912
Your culture is determined by how you're raised and a large part of that is proximity. If the Anons you've spoken to or any of the friends you've met are raised immersed in the culture, they will be well aware of how to cook certain traditional dishes or whatever else their parent thought was important enough to pass down. Many other parts will fade to obscurity simply because of the proximity to people who practice it, there isn't a need for her to learn a different language even if the resources might be there for her to do so. That's not an issue with culture, the language won't fade into obscurity, the countries are still there and people are still being taught the language/s in question. It's a matter of where she was born and not heritage.

I'm curious where you were born and raised. I think your feelings on this subject might be in part your own sense of feeling like you don't belong, and that doesn't come from being mixed, it comes from growing up away from the culture in question and not adopting another culture or other cultures.
>>
>>18187915
Sounds like a rationalization for stuffing Italian food in your face and celebrating muh holidays yet never bothering to study Italy in depth
>>
>>18187750
You can be proud of your heritage without being a stereotypical gook.
>>
Ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens to your brain when you browse too much /pol/
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.