[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the acceptable level of "mean" you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sad-couple[1].jpg (23KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
sad-couple[1].jpg
23KB, 300x399px
What's the acceptable level of "mean" you can be to your girlfriend before you should just break up with her?
>>
Assuming she is giving you a reason for being 'mean,' Well the most vague answer is enough not to get you in jail? so abstaining from sex, hiding shit in plausible deniability or ambiguity, and just stop giving a shit about her.
>>
>>18187672
if she allows u to be mean to her then she a keeper
>>
being mean to your partner isn't healthy but I'm assuming you're in your late teens - early twenties and quite a ways off from a healthy relationship.
Best of luck
>>
>>18187672
Beat the shit out of her.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGNKgah948s
>>
Please define "mean".
>>
>>18187729
Just basic things like letting her know when she's annoying me or giving her standoffish attitude when I don't want to talk to her. Sort of dragging my feet whenever she wants to go out to dinner and spend my money. Not really engaging her in conversation unless I know it will lead to sex.
>>
>>18187731
It's important to communicate when something annoys you. It's a vital part of relationships and you should keep doing it. However, giving a standoffish attitude sounds passive aggressive. That is is not the proper way to handle a relationship. What do you think you could do instead of giving a standoffish attitude? What if you told her when you don't want to talk?
>>
>>18187742
She gets insecure very easily but I guess it's better than just ignoring her.
>>
>>18187731
Sound like mean=honest. Always be honest anon. Your happiness is number one in the relationship. Let's your happiness trickle down to her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.