[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke up with boyfriend of 4 months due to us both being busy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Broke up with boyfriend of 4 months due to us both being busy and not having time. The break up was amicable and we're still friends but we still like each on a te quiero level. Couldn't have asked for a better break up. Still, I'm very depressed. I don't know what to do to bounce back and move on. How do I get over it?

Pic related this scene is how I feel right now
>>
>>18187537
Cut contact with him and move on with your life.
If you keep him around, you will never move on.
>>
>>18187541
Is that really the only option though? I am friends with most of my exes.
>>
>>18187537
You fucked up OP. That fact that the breakup was very soft indicates that it was probably a good relationship and that you were with a mature guy. Odds are you just lost your chance with one of the better ones
>>
>>18188276
The break up was mutual and necessary because of our circumstances, not because of us. We're fine as a couple but there was no point in torturing ourselves.
>>
>>18188283
tragic romance in the modern day, huh, thats rare.
>>
>>18188283
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that if you were able to end a breakup on such good terms ad those, then the guy must have been very mature, and is a generally good guy. By jumping in it too fast at a point where the relationship was not stable due to external circumstances, you fucked up
>>
>>18188286
We met on a tinder hookup date dude. You're not giving me groundbreaking analysis.
>>
>4 months

ok
>>
>>18188297
>tinder date
Oh so you're a whore then. Well now all the pieces are coming together
>>
>>18187537
I did elective psychology in university, so im not an expert or a doctor by any means but i do know a thing or two.

Its all chemical as im sure youve heard before. Advil counteracts the physical issues involved with breakup pain. It wont make you feel like a million bucks, but itll take the edge off.

Also, physical activity if you can do it, though i know its hard with how youre feeling, hang with friends, get hugs from your friends (i know it sounds weird but that triggers hormone releases which are basically what youre brains missing and craving over), and keep occupied. Nows a good time to learn a new school. Sign up for a course. Archery, martial arts, drawing, whatever interests you.

Basically humans pair bond. Its a monogomy drive built on top of our original not so monogomous drives. They fight each other which is why people debate so much on if were meant to be monogomous or not.

Your brain accomplishes monogomy by basically releasing highly addictive chemicals and associating it to that person. Youre experiencing whats comparable to heroine withdrawal.

Which is why its very important you also cut all contact with your ex boyfriend until you are confidently over him. Itll just give your brain its fix and start the pain over again. Then you can be friends again if you want.
>>
Yeah cut contact. You're definitely too stupid and immature for a guy on that level, you'll only drag him down with you.
I'm sure all you're looking for is a good fuck and someone to mush your face on the pillow
>>
>>18187537
u need to get tired of his shit, and u need to know his words inside out, and get tired of those too.
>>
>>18188323
That's an interesting take on that. I'll definitely look into it, thanks Anon.
>>
4 month relationship and you're hung up.

EL OH EL :P

I got cheated on by my 4 years long ex and I didn't even cry or care.

Then again, I am pretty heartless.

My advice is to kill yourself.
>>
Wow do these anons think this is trolling? Pls try harder.
>>
>>18187537
Is he fucking someone right now?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.