[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some ideas for making money working from home or under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170402_190759.jpg (110KB, 1000x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_190759.jpg
110KB, 1000x633px
What are some ideas for making money working from home or under the table off the books?

I'm not legally allowed to work, but I want to start making money to work toward a better life.
>>
>>18187439
Lol fuck off you illegal immigrant.
>>
>>18187447
or underage b@
either way pretty much the only work you'll get illegally is cleaning lad(y) or construction worker.
>>
>>18187447
I'm US born white guy. dios mio...
>>
>>18187451
Nothing I can do online? I'm well into my 20's but either way.
>>
>>18187458
>Legally not allowed to work.
Underaged banned for sure.
>>
>>18187462
Well into your 20s and not allowed to work? Alrighty then, how about a job as bleach drinker or noose QA or bullet stress test dummy, that might be fun for you
>>
>>18187466
I'm disabled. I don't like to really say it and have people make assumptions about me. I want to save up and get off the dole and hopefully someday have a career. And yeah, I'm 27 and trying to piece my life together.
>>
>>18187439
Why don't you get your fattass off that disability and give something back to the society that's been paying for your gluttonous ass

(If you are fat)
>>
>>18187471
Well in that case teach yourself coding and work as a freelance programmer, it's a slow start but you can earn decently with some luck after a while. Alternatively, learn modeling/animating, it is much harder to learn imo, but maybe you have a talent for it, who knows.
>>
>>18187479
how long would it take me studying to be able to get to a point where I can start bringing in money halfway reliably?
>>
>>18187447
>>18187451
>>18187466
>>18187476
Not op, but on what grounds do you people have to make these claims? There's no evidence in his post that he's fat, underage, or a minority. I'm confused why you guys immediately jumped to these conclusions.
>>
>>18187605
Depends on how fast you learn and how lucky you are with getting good offers for racking up work experience. I'd say it will take a year or more.
>>18187670
Because pretty much all of the people legally not allowed to work are a) underage b) illegal residents
Fucking duh. And nobody brought up that he's a minority so gtfo with that shit.
>>
>>18187751
when you say illegal resident, it pretty much means mexican. I appreciate him atleast pointing out that all those assertions don't really belong in any advice threads...

I'm OP and I'm not offended, but I am none of the things I've been called in the thread. I'm 142 lbs, white, legal resident, and I'm in my later 20's. Just trying to get some advice is all.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.