[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is amazing in every aspect, I truly love her. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend is amazing in every aspect, I truly love her. But sometimes other guys seem to notice how great she is too. On multiple occasions I've caught other guys looking at her, but honestly it doesn't bother me. In a way its kind of cool, but sometimes guys take it too far. Recently, we went over to a mutual friend's house. There were some of our co workers over there. One of them is a guy, and I've never liked him. Always annoyed me, just every fiber of his being pissed me off. Well, I found out that he likes her, and while were there, he came out we gave each other a normal high five. They hugged, and then she made a compliment on his beanie. This fucker hands her the beanie and she puts it on. My girlfriend and I both squashed the issue, and she understood why I didn't appreciate them doing that. I think its disrespectful to do that, especially when he knows I'm with her. A couple days ago, she mentioned this co worker of hers, and how he likes Spider-Man. I love spider-man, I said he sounded cool. Then she hit me with she thinks he likes her, and how he tries to play with her hair and how he touches (not inappropriately). She said she stops him, whenever he does this. I asked what his name was, and she so I was pissed. She didn't tell me. What should I do? How should I go about letting guys know that she's my girlfriend, and to watch what they do?
>>
Forgot to mention she worked two jobs, so thats how I don't know the other guy.
>>
>>18186923
She likes the negative attention shes getting from you. Find a better girl, she sounds like a cunt.
>>
File: 1490429284010.gif (4MB, 280x302px)
1490429284010.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>18186923

>Upset because my girlfriend put on a dude's hat
>>
It's a massive shit test, the only real answer is to make her look replaceable. (Or worse (to your mind) actually go for other girls.) There is no letting other guys know what's up, she's the one who recognizes her value now and is trapping you in a bad sitch where you're thinking the shit you'd think would help. But it won't. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't sitch.

I.e. she has power over you now that she's seen you get jealous easily and she's hiding her cards from you to make you do shit you'll regret later on.

In a way but not in these exact words you'll be expressing that "I'm not playing your game" it's a really weird power struggle - but if she's being secretive well. You've gotta be too. For your safety.
>>
>>18187683
>It's a massive shit test, the only real answer is to make her look replaceable
this is right
so you either put up with it or you find a nicer girl to date
>>
>>18186923
you are focused on the wrong people OP. The person encouraging and accepting this attention from multiple men is your gf.
>>
Spin a few plates i.e. talk with some other girls playfully, flirt a little, but NEVER do anything inappropriate or get caught, then only thing your gf needs to see is a girl giving YOU attention. In fact, she doesn't even need to know - the mental shift that'll happen when other girls want you just sticks to you. It's weird, it's like your s/o suddenly knows you're a wanted man and this type of shit decreases.

This is literally the only part of red pill I agree with. I hate spinning plates, but it just seems fucking necessary if you're dealing w/ a girl who shit tests you like this.

Also, wearing another dude's beanie is fucking fine, chill - however, the shit at work is not cool, would not tolerate.

In addition, ask yourself how much of this is down to your girlfriend's slightly shady behaviour, and how much is down to your own insecurity.

You'll be alright, anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.